the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy Empty
PostSubject: Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy   Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1238835/Mistletoe-cures-womans-cancer-shuns-chemotherapy.html

A cancer sufferer has told how mistletoe saved her life after she shunned conventional treatments.
Joan van Holsteijn put her faith in the healing properties of the plant, which is more commonly associated with Yuletide romance.
She turned down potentially life-saving chemotherapy and instead had injections of misteltoe.
Cure: Joan van Holsteijn had injections of mistletoe to treat her cancer
Amazingly, it has worked wonders: the tumours in her leg are now gone and she's well on the road to recovery.
Mrs van Holsteijn, from Milltimber in Aberdeenshire, said: 'I owe my life to misteltoe. I feel so grateful and well and healthy. I've got my life back, all thanks to the plant.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy   Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Gee Mic, Mistletoe, I will have to do some more research on this plant. Of all the plants I wonder how she knew this one had cancer curing properties. jawdrop

I don't believe I have even seen that plant in little herb bottles and yet they injected it. Now my brain is saying who injected it. It's definitely got me going this one.

Thanks Mic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy   Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

I've heard about this treatment recently but I didn't know it entailed injections. I don't blame her for rejection chemotherapy. Seems like there are many natural alternatives to that route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy   Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistletoe cures woman's cancer after she shuns chemotherapy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: