the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Empty
PostSubject: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:59 am

After I started meditating many years ago, I started seeing a tunnel form in my minds eye, and it was just like the tunnel that was described in many near death experiences and this tunnel in my minds eye also had light at the end of it. After a few sessions of meditating I started to notice that at the top of this tunnel it looked like the tunnel had a clear piece of glass over it, as every time I would meditate I would consciously try to go through the tunnel and up to and through the glass ceiling to find out what was on the other side as my curiosity was running wild. I was able to find that the glass ceiling I was seeing is called and known as the Sea Of Glass in the Bible.

After meditating many times I kept getting a little closer each time, and then one day I saw a beautiful royal blue 7 foot tall angel with some large wings hooked to his back, and the wings were beautiful and were stretched all the way out and the angels arms were sticking up over his head like he was signaling a "touchdown" as I came up to where he was standing, right beside the tunnel and looking down at me like he was watching me and observing my attempts to go through this glass ceiling. This angel was very thin and tall and the angel had a great look of joy on his face like he was real happy that I finally made it to his location.

This was back in 1983 or 84. I could get right up to the blue angel who was also wearing a blue robe that matched his skin color of blue and I could never quite get through the glass ceiling the angel was standing over. I got frustrated after a while of trying and never busting through the glass to the other side, so I stopped trying to see the angel anymore because of the frustration factor.

But since those days 25 years ago I have always wondered who the Angel was, and why was he standing there watching me, and these questions burned in me over and over again. I tried praying and meditating about who this Angel was, and tried over and over to find out with no answers for 25 years until today, Christmas eve 2009.

I was moved by my spirit to go to the Project Avalon forum last night the 23rd. I logged out of the Avalon forum on February the 2nd 2008 and never went back again. I just stopped going there. On a thread here on the Force forum, I saw where many were discussing things going on at Avalon, so I was moved to go there and explore a while.

I found a reference to a woman named Anna Hayes on You Tube that was telling the history of the universe according to some knowledge and information she had. So i was led by the spirit to listen and I listened for over two hours of 10 minute clips from her and during the listening, Anna referenced the blue Angel race of guardian Elohim beings from the planet Sirius B, and I nearly fell out of my chair. I finally got my answer as to who this blue Angel being was and where he was from after 25 years of waiting and seeking.

Needless to say I would recommend others to listen to this lady as I think she is right on as she was speaking about something that I saw over 25 years ago. And I have a lot more to listen to from her as I think she has more than 40 clips up at You Tube.

I think this chick knows something. What I have listened to already, over two hours worth resonates with me real well.

I will go over and get a link and post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=570095EF1B0987A2&search_query=anna+hayes+earth+history

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 am

Thanks Gabe for the link. I'll give it a listen.

Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend!!

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you and to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you and to you as well.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you Gabe
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

I love you hippie, have a great day
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:04 pm

That blue angel sounds a lot nicer than the others out there posing as cartoon characters...lol. That's fantastic news Gabe - you found your answer.

I will have to check out the link..thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Her info is in such detail that is almost wears you out trying to take it all in, but she named many tribal names from the Bible that have occurred through out history and as an extraterrestrial contact she has the most info I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 pm

That's a great story and I'm so glad you found your answer.
Love you sweet brother. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 am

Linda wrote:
That's a great story and I'm so glad you found your answer.
Love you sweet brother. sunny

Yes the answer was slow in coming, Happy Christmas to you and family Linda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS   THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BLUE ANGEL WITH WINGS
Page 1 of 1