the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Heiroglyph

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Interesting Heiroglyph Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 am

I found this awesome Heiroglyph last night but as I've not studied this area much I don't know what to make of it.

Is the Nekhbet removing the Ankh from the Djed or placing it inside the Djed ?

My first thoughts on it were that the Nekhbet was taking its toys and saying see ya later have a good weekend. scratch

I will have to find a researcher in this area who doesn't subcribe to the Dr Hawass school of egyptology and see what they can tell me lol!

Interesting Heiroglyph 22262310
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 am

Gee Soma, are you talking about that birdie looking thing, ? scratch I wouldn't have the faintest there dear.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Biggles wrote:
Gee Soma, are you talking about that birdie looking thing, ? scratch I wouldn't have the faintest there dear.

Yeah mate thats the one. I had to search around to get my terms correct lol!

I called it pheonix when I was first writing the post but I thought to myself I better search around and find the correct term to use... I still think pheonix is a correct term as its also a mythical bird which appeard in ancient times.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm so dumb at this as I have grown up thinking the pyramids are not what they seem and not built by the so called Egytians... so getting the wording correct is a hard thing for me affraid
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Do you know where this heiroglyph is located? Which temple or area?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Do you know where this heiroglyph is located? Which temple or area?

Good question L222 as I do not know scratch

I will get the link asap as soon as I have a snooze mate :)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Soma,

I keep staring at that picture and something is wrong with it. I can't explain it right now but I keep coming back to it with the feeling it's not right.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 am

Can anyone see the bohemian owl in it?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 am

Yes I noticed the owl right away. It's one of the common bird hieroglyphs. Look at the winged bird it looks like a vulture or a pelican which is a common Egyptian heiroglyph but those birds are not depicted like that. The winged solar disk is revealed in the underside of the upper wing. I'm guessing Soma that this is one of the reliefs in Abydos. It's still strange.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 am

Heres the link:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1222623516015024844BVJvHD

L222 it says Luxur Heiroglyphs for what its worth on a travel website. I'm not sure if you can contact the person who uploaded the picture on that website as I have not checked due to all that Starship Enterpise Tractor Beam research I've been doing of late. I found the image for a rest period.

Its quite odd how some areas look like they may have been removed and replaced with a rock thats not sculpted. scratch

Reunite good spotting on the owl. Really makes one wonder how much of the Ancient knowledge has been passed down but was screwed and twisted up by greed mate.

I've never, for years got how the 'so called builders' of the Pyramids couldn't draw in perspective.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 am

Hey L222 it would be great if you can look at it a bit more as the lighting is kinda odd in the sense that now I have thought about it a bit more the areas where I previously said may have been removed and replace now seem like some took and old fashioned eraser like a 'pick axe' and took out the bits that were revealing to a scholar.

You can tell I bought the latest Nexus and Newdawn magazines this weekend hey :D
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 am

I'm checking into a couple of things right now Soma. flower The Cygnus Mystery and the symbol of the vulture for one. I noticed that some of the background seemed "new"???? I did catch that section that was "erased" it drew my attention immediately.

I'll see what I can do, have company today and cooking but I'll pop in.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 am

Cool sweet mate :)

WIll be good to see what you can find cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Interesting isn't it

Interesting Heiroglyph Intere10 Interesting Heiroglyph Images10
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Yes it is. Many of the "magic" spells were adorning the tomb walls and the Druidic/Pharohs/Phoenitian/Canaanite cultures all led back to the Sumarians.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Soma,

It's definitely from Karnak Temple in Luxor because his photoalbum has the previous and following pictures from there.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Everytime I look at your avatar L I just want to cuddle the little fella. xo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:51 pm

sunny

i've been following here closely ..and did a little digging for more info...
i only know a bit about the gods of egypt but have always been fascinated

i found this sight with tons of pics and info and this last paragraph that just might explain this one - or not
cause i can't find where this pic was supposed to be located in the complex

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/luxortemple.htm

The outer surfaces of the eastern walls of the inner temple area can be seen to contain many blocks apparently randomly decorated with unrelated images. This area represents a practice wall where the ancient masons and sculptors learned the skills of temple decoration. These surfaces were then plastered over, only to be revealed again in the course of centuries as the underlying stone became exposed.

also found this

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4618964/Egypt-Hieroglyphic-Translation-Chart

wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 am

Cool compoarrision of the owl Reunite as I'm looking at Jim Marrs book

http://www.amazon.com/Rule-Secrecy-Trilateral-Commission-Freemasons/dp/0060931841/ref=pd_sim_b_5

Big thanks for the link Sky toast

Last edited by Somamech on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Heiroglyph   Interesting Heiroglyph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Heiroglyph
Page 1 of 1