the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William Cooper & Phil Schneider,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Empty
PostSubject: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 am

Each are lecturing about a variety of things but with regards to these two videos a similiar story that they both discuss deals with an underground fight between military and some aliens at dulce. They each tell a different point of view, cooper says it was a hostage situation , phil who claims to have been there says they stumbled upon the underground alien base. Either way I thought both stories were quite interesting and prob. the same situation.

start at 25 sec.

Start at 6:30

Last edited by New World Orphan on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 am

Now that's something amazing, I have to watch these, thanks NWO, good find. xo

BTW, that avatar, is that the singer from the doors? Was he arrested for something. I must be imagining things. Looks like him though. scratch

I forgot his name when I initially posted it, that's it I remember now Jim Morrison?, is that who it is. scratch Come to think of it am I right in thinking your a fan of Jim's scratch I forget again, it's me age you know. xo

Last edited by Biggles on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:41 am

Doesn't Camelot's original witness Mr. X discuss this too? I know there are books written on the topic and as far fetched as some of it sounds it makes sense that it would be very possible as they have described.

The Dulce Wars rumored to have happen in 1979 or thereabout and then if you go back and watch the Holes in Heaven - HAARP documentary it mentions one of the uses can be to detect underground tunnels (and this technology was taking off in the 80s). I find the timing and need to detect them curious.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm

No coincidence both these men were taken out, I wonder what happened to those alien artefacts Schneider had. Cooper's 'Behold a Pale Horse' video is a real eye opener.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5782884986594634195#
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Oooh R, if you say it's an eye opener I got to see it. Thanks hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Strange that link got stuck in the buffering phase no matter how many times I cleared it. Wonder if the site is having problems.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 pm

It's a 3 hour video so it may take time to buffer.

You can watch it on youtube in it's 18 parts instead

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Cool, thanks my sweet. xo
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Biggles wrote:

BTW, that avatar, is that the singer from the doors? Was he arrested for something. I must be imagining things. Looks like him though. scratch

I forgot his name when I initially posted it, that's it I remember now Jim Morrison?, is that who it is. scratch Come to think of it am I right in thinking your a fan of Jim's scratch I forget again, it's me age you know. xo

Yeah its Jim, He go arrested for quit a few things, crashing into a cop car, saying things at his concerts, a bunch of stuff.

One really cool thing about Cooper, was that when the US started talking about Bin laden, on his radio show, he called them on their bs and said look out for some fake bin laden thing to come about, this was before 911. Then his house got raided and he was killed. He knew how to read inbetween the lines really well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Cooper & Phil Schneider,   William Cooper & Phil Schneider, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Cooper & Phil Schneider,
Page 1 of 1