the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Empty
PostSubject: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 am

Believe it or not, this is the North Pole of Saturn. It is unclear how an unusual hexagonal cloud system that surrounds Saturn's north pole was created, keeps its shape, or how long it will last. Originally discovered during the Voyager flybys of Saturn in the 1980s, nobody has ever seen anything like it elsewhere in the Solar System. Although its infrared glow was visible previously to the Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn, over the past year the mysterious hexagonal vortex became fully illuminated by sunlight for the first time during the Cassini's visit. Since then, Cassini has imaged the rotating hexagon in visible light enough times to create a time-lapse movie. The pole center was not well imaged and has been excluded.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Hexagon2_cassini

http://ciclops.org/view_event/123/Saturns_Hexagon_Reappears
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:23 am

Interesting how the polar area is blacked out. It goes along with my hollow planet theories. Could you imagine the ramifications if they were to show saturn as hollow.

I still believe that all planets are hollow. The bigger the planet the bigger the openings on the poles.

Now we need Nassim here to explain the hexagon formation.

fired up
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 am

sunny

M
i can't name the source..cause i have forgotten it..
but
years ago i read somewhere that the ET's running this world were in the saturn rings..
but maybe also in saturn...
that looks remarkably like a stargate..doesn't it?

in astrology saturn is the planet of structure, organization and limitations...how fitting , i thought to hear of these
et's there...

ahh the clues have been here all the time moon walk

wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

M
i hope you don't mind that i copied the whole article..very interesting indeed..

flower

Saturn's Mysterious Hexagon Emerges From Winter Darkness
MEDIA RELATIONS OFFICE
CASSINI IMAGING CENTRAL LABORATORY FOR OPERATIONS (CICLOPS)
SPACE SCIENCE INSTITUTE, BOULDER, COLORADO
http://ciclops.org
media@ciclops.org

Joe Mason (720)974-5859
CICLOPS/Space Science Institute, Boulder, Colo.

Jia-Rui C. Cook, (818)354-0850
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.

Image Advisory: Dec. 9, 2009

SATURN'S MYSTERIOUS HEXAGON EMERGES FROM WINTER DARKNESS

After waiting years for the sun to illuminate Saturn's north pole again, cameras aboard NASA's Cassini spacecraft have captured the most detailed images yet of the intriguing hexagon shape crowning the planet.

The new images of the hexagon, whose shape is the path of a jet stream flowing around the north pole, reveal concentric circles, curlicues, walls and streamers not seen in previous images. Images and the three-frame animation are available at http://ciclops.org, http//saturn.jpl.nasa.gov and http://www.nasa.gov/cassini.

The last visible-light images of the entire hexagon were captured by NASA's Voyager spacecraft nearly 30 years ago, the last time spring began on Saturn. After the sunlight faded, darkness shrouded the north pole for 15 years. Much to the delight and bafflement of Cassini scientists, the location and shape of the hexagon in the latest images match up with what they saw in the Voyager pictures.

"The longevity of the hexagon makes this something special, given that weather on Earth lasts on the order of weeks," said Kunio Sayanagi, a Cassini imaging team associate at the California Institute of Technology. "It's a mystery on par with the strange weather conditions that give rise to the long-lived Great Red Spot of Jupiter."

The hexagon was originally discovered in images taken by the Voyager spacecraft in the early 1980s. It encircles Saturn at about 77 degrees north latitude and has been estimated to have a diameter wider than two Earths. The jet stream is believed to whip along the hexagon at around 100 meters per second (220 miles per hour).

Early hexagon images from Voyager and ground-based telescopes suffered from poor viewing perspectives. Cassini, which has been orbiting Saturn since 2004, has a better angle for viewing the north pole. But the long darkness of Saturnian winter hid the hexagon from Cassini's visible-light cameras for years. Infrared instruments, however, were able to obtain images by using heat patterns. Those images showed the hexagon is nearly stationary and extends deep into the atmosphere. They also discovered a hotspot and cyclone in the same region.

The visible-light cameras of Cassini's imaging science subsystem, which have higher resolution than the infrared instruments and the Voyager cameras, got their long-awaited glimpse of the hexagon in January, as the planet approached equinox. Imaging team scientists calibrated and stitched together 55 images to create a mosaic and three-frame movie. The mosaics do not show the region directly around the north pole because it had not yet fully emerged from winter night at that time.

Scientists are still trying to figure out what causes the hexagon, where it gets and expels its energy and how it has stayed so organized for so long. They plan to search the new images for clues, taking an especially close look at the newly identified waves that radiate from the corners of the hexagon -- where the jet takes its hardest turns -- and the multi-walled structure that extends to the top of Saturn's cloud layer in each of the hexagon's six sides. Scientists are also particularly intrigued by a large dark spot that appeared in a different position in a previous infrared image from Cassini. In the latest images, the spot appears in the 2 o'clock position.

Because Saturn does not have land masses or oceans on its surface to complicate weather the way Earth does, its conditions should give scientists a more elementary model to study the physics of circulation patterns and atmosphere, said Kevin Baines, an atmospheric scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., who has studied the hexagon with Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer.

"Now that we can see undulations and circular features instead of blobs in the hexagon, we can start trying to solve some of the unanswered questions about one of the most bizarre things we've ever seen in the solar system," Baines said. "Solving these unanswered questions about the hexagon will help us answer basic questions about weather that we're still asking about our own planet."

The Cassini-Huygens mission is a cooperative project of NASA, the European Space Agency and the Italian Space Agency. The Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), a division of the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, manages the Cassini-Huygens mission for NASA's Science Mission Directorate, Washington. The Cassini orbiter and its two onboard cameras were designed, developed and assembled at JPL. The imaging team consists of scientists from the U.S., England, France, and Germany. The imaging operations center and team leader (Dr. C. Porco) are based at the Space Science Institute in Boulder, Colo.

-end-
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Another angle

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light 07032710
A bizarre six-sided feature encircling the north pole of Saturn near 78 degrees north latitude has been spied by the visual and infrared mapping spectrometer on NASA's Cassini spacecraft. Credit: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 am

Richard Hoagland has said this is another proof of the Hyper dimensional physics, I would tend to agree with that thought.

Great thread.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 am

@Sky is this the link you were referring to?

The Spaceships of Saturn

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light SaturnRingobject

http://thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/03files/Ships_Saturn.html
Mike Singh's Collection

At the outset, I would like to mention that the clearest photographs yet of gigantic alien spacecrafts published in the French newspaper L’actualite insolite had been posted earlier last year in my thread "Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings?" by balonO

Unfortunately, balonO’s post had been lost in the deep caverns of the thread and out of sight. Considering its importance, I thought it needed to be exhumed and discussed in a different thread as it deserves more attention than it has.

That said, this particular photograph is corroborated by another taken in the infra red spectrum by the Hubble Space Telescope of the gigantic object near Saturn, and posted on another thread of mine here. This pic is reproduced below:
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:45 am

http://abundanthope.net/pages/printer_1110.shtml

This link is in french so I will translate it here.

Who is Norman Bergrun

Bergrun worked as a researcher at NASA for 12 years - then at Lockheed Missiles and Space Company (now Lockheed Martin), where he was responsible for planning and analysis of flight tests for the Navy Polaris missile launch. During his thirteen years at Lockheed, he also served as a scientist responsible for satellite applications and space.

Norman Bergrun had undertaken a detailed study of images from NASA's space probes Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 related images of Saturn's rings. He discovered how the rings are formed by electromagnetic radiation emerging from gigantic vehicles (EMV) and that these are controlled by a form of extraterrestrial intelligence.

In a study published on his book "Ringmakers of Saturn" underlines searches on many color photographic images of Saturn from NASA source. Dr Bergrun congratulations go to the research community, for its thousands of hours of study and documentation of its conclusions.

Saturn is Spacecraft are gigantic!

"I picked up mysterious signals from space probes like the old Voyager 1 and 2 and the super technological Cassini Huygens, are evidence of the presence of giant spacecraft that are operating in the vicinity of Saturn, the second largest planet in our solar system. And beyond!
The presence of such ET vehicles is certainly one of the most important ... Secret discoveries made in space.
Large vehicles cylindrical, belong to an unknown and highly sophisticated extraterrestrial civilization, and these are also present in regions of Mars and the Moon. "(No. Bergrun)

A huge shadow of an alien spacecraft that is projected on the soil of Mars

In 1996, our great Hubble Space Telescope was looking for new moons on Saturn and Jupiter. but that day the telescope was able to take pictures of Saturn and its infrared on the photographs were discovered mysterious vehicle of unknown origin, which could be an astronaut mothers or otherwise, a certain type of major carriers to transport aliens.

Pictures taken by the Hubble Space Telescope in 1996

One of these mysterious spaceships appear to have a diameter close to that of the Earth and another has more than fifty thousand kilometers in length! In his book "Ringmakers of Saturn" Dr. Norman R. Bergrun, in collaboration with Walter Vincenti, professor emeritus of aeronautics and astronautics at Stanford University, described the rings of Saturn and in fact are not entirely natural, but artificially constructed by the huge cylindrical spacecraft ET - vehicles operating in the vicinity of Saturn . Who is doing by creating these rings and other artificial devices in our solar system? What is the reason for all this? Do not forget that Col. Philip Corso in 1947 had an encounter with a being ET. In this meeting Course churches which planet were and what were their aims. The answer was: We are the creators, "We are also called Igigi. They are therefore the creators of the world? If we read the ancient Sumerian texts (Enuma Elish) famous Nephilim were described as the Guardians and Creators of the Worlds.

Not seem to want us for now. But something is moving in the right direction.
We all know that these beings, extraterrestrial civilizations, highly advanced that can create amazing things in our solar system. For their help have huge vehicles that can be measured in diameters of planets like Earth.
ET A vehicle of such enormous size, has the ability to sustain a civilization. Are also able to create enormous rings around planets like Saturn or Jupiter and create satellites or moons around them.
It seems that we are part of this great project.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Thats a cool photo mic of the rings, nice job.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm

sunny

wow M
that is amazing..no i think i read it in one of Manny Hall's books way back

what you have here is more a verification
thanks
clapping
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 am

David Sereda talking about harmonic codes. Hexagons in crystals, etc.

I wonder if saturn is a giant electomagnetic generator and the ufo's are recharging as they dock there. scratch

One thing he says that the hexagon shape will have different lengths on each side. If you divide one side by the next you will get a number that goes to infinity. ie 1.02020202020 or .9777777777 etc.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 am

An interesting post above by mic translated from French. In 1964 I had my first near death experience. I was taken to a place inside of the Earth where there were huge caverns. It was the darkest place I've ever been to. I was surrounded by at least 200 glowing in the dark neon colored creatures. The colors were supernatural in their beauty, and the creatures had the body of snakes, scorpions, spiders, and other types of creepy crawling things. These creatures had the heads of human looking beings.

This all happened when I was 15 years old and had no knowledge at all about spiritual things. It was not until about 1985, 21 years later that I found out what was going on that day way back in 1964 with these creatures I witnessed first hand. I found out through studying the Bible and other books such as Enoch and a lot of meditating and prayer that I was a witness to these "Nephilim" and to their incarceration locked away in the chains of darkness within this Earth where they committed their heinous crimes against humans as well as God Most High. These Nephilim were the first beings on Earth that became cannibals and ate humans.

These Nephilim were the children of the fallen Angels that followed Lucifer in his rebellion. Those fallen Angels took the daughters of Adam against their will and the daughters of Adam had what the Bible calls the "Giants" as their children. So the Nephilim are half breeds. Half human and half Angel. And they were and are the "sickest" morally of beings on this planet.

The face on Mars is called the "temple of death" as this is the place where the rebellion against God was solidified and the "temple of death" was a gathering place of worship for the Arch Angel Lucifer, that was the leader of the rebellion and Lucifer was also called the "Stellar Commander" of the war against the beings of light. Lucifer loves titles....LOL.

The face on Mars is also a likeness of Lucifer, that is why they worshipped there.

So the "Nephilim" are not the "creators" of humans, nor are they the guardians of anything except their own demise. The Nephilim taught all moral depravity on the Earth and they are why the Earth was destroyed through the flood of Noah, because the wickedness was so great because of the Nephilim/giants.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:43 am

GIANT HEXAGON FOUND SPINNING ON SATURN - Giant hexagon of clouds spins on Saturn while clouds disappear from Jupiter
Originally published May 15, 2010
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

Here at NaturalNews, we normally report on Earthly events, but right now some rather grand events are taking place in our solar system that you may want to know about.

For starters, there's the odd fact that one of Jupiter's huge red stripes - which is really a massive storm system many times larger than planet Earth - has suddenly disappeared (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...). Known as the ‘Southern Equatorial Belt’, this storm system isn't exactly permanent: Jupiter's belts undergo striking transformations every 10 - 15 years, according to astronomers.

Far more bizarre and mysterious is something that NASA's Cassini spacecraft first noticed in 2007. There is a large rotating hexagon circling the north pole of Saturn. (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/c...)

This isn't some conspiracy theory. It's not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by ‘massive’, I mean this hexagon is larger than the planet Earth.

Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."

The hexagon, according to NASA, is 60 miles thick (deep) and an astonishing 15,000 miles wide.

That means four Earths would fit inside it. Yes, it's really that big. And of course, it seems entirely unnatural. Clouds don't form hexagon shapes and then maintain those structures as the edges orbit the center. Looking at this shape, it is difficult to explain it as ‘natural’.

But that's not all there is to see here.

The all-seeing eye pyramid inside the hexagon
As I was studying this animation from NASA, something struck me as particularly interesting. Inside the hexagon there's a three-sided pyramid shape. It appears quite clearly as a lighter-shade triangle set against the background of the hexagon. Imagine a pyramid placed on top of the hexagon and you'll see it.

There's even more: Inside the pyramid is the shape of the all-seeing eye. You can clearly see it in the center of the pyramid shape, which is inside the hexagon.

Here's a still image from the NASA animation: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/S...

In it, you can just barely make out the shape of an inverted pyramid, plus two concentric circles in the center. Here's an overlay of lines showing the structure of the pyramid, plus the all-seeing eye: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/S...

Now here's where this gets even more bizarre...

The all-seeing eye and the pyramid
Do you recognize this all-seeing eye with the pyramid? If not, just whip out a dollar bill from your pocket and glance at the back. There it is!

Yes, your U.S.currency contains the exact same image: An all-seeing eye, centered inside the top of the pyramid, looking over you from the back of a dollar bill.

Here's a zoomed-in image showing you this from the back of a U.S. dollar bill: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/D...

Reality check
Please note what you're thinking right now as you're reading this. So far, I have not presented anything other than what is evident. There is a spinning hexagon of clouds on Saturn's north pole. Inside the hexagon is a triangle (pyramid). Inside the triangle are two concentric circles that look a lot like a human eye.

This shape looks a whole lot like the pyramid with the all-seeing eye on the back of the U.S. dollar.

Notice I haven't mentioned anything about any conspiracy, or aliens, or anything of that kind. These are just observations of the world around us.

Granted, they are fascinating observations. In fact, if you told most people what I've printed here in this article so far, they would think you were absolutely nuts.

And yet all I've done so far is republished NASA photos from the Cassini spacecraft and shown pictures from the back of U.S. currency. I've also pointed out some eerie similarities between the two.

But anyone with half a brain, upon seeing these pictures, would begin to wonder: Is this just a coincidence? And why is there a 15,000-mile wide spinning hexagon on Saturn in the first place?

I've mentioned this to quite a few people, and no one I talked to was even aware of this. So what's it doing there?

Natural phenomenon or intelligent design?
There are really one two possibilities for explaining the giant hexagon on Saturn: It is either a natural phenomenon or it was intelligently designed. (Well, I suppose there's a third possibility: That the whole thing is some sort of grand NASA hoax and the pictures were faked... but to what end?)

I can't wait to see the debates about this on our Facebook page, by the way, because ‘intelligently designed’ could include anything: God, an alien race, a supernatural being, a previous Earthly civilization, a civilization from a parallel universe... who knows?

’Intelligently designed’ means some conscious, intelligent being (or group of beings) intentionally created it. If so, you'd have to wonder: For what purpose? What would a giant spinning hexagon on Saturn actually accomplish?

Cymatics and the physical structure of sound
The far more likely explanation for the giant hexagon on Saturn may be that it is a natural phenomenon. And the only phenomenon I'm familiar with that might explain this involves the field of cymatics.

Cymatics is the study of how sound can alter the physical structure of materials, creating interesting structural patterns. To see this for yourself, you can turn a stereo speaker on its edge (with the speaker facing up), then place a liquid pudding of corn starch and water on top of a layer of plastic wrap, on top of the speaker. When you crank up the music, the corn starch creates bizarre and fascinating shapes due to the expression of the structure of the sound.

See an example of this ‘DIY cymatics’ on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaYv...

I've been thinking that the giant hexagon on Saturn could theoretically be caused by very low-frequency sound waves emanating from some sort of geological action on the planet's surface. Perhaps these sound waves are being focused toward the north pole of the planet in much the same way that earthquake shockwaves can ‘bounce’ off subterranean geological features. These sound waves could theoretically create a ‘cymatic’ effect that we're seeing as a giant hexagon swirling around the pole.

It sounds far-fetched, I know. But not nearly as far-fetch as "aliens built it." When it comes to bizarre phenomena like this, all the explanations sound far-fetched.

You can come up with your own theory to explain all this, of course. But make no mistake: There is a giant hexagon of clouds 15,000 miles wide swirling around the north pole of Saturn, and even NASA has no idea why or how it got there. Who or what maintains the hexagon structure and keeps the clouds swirling in a six-sided geometric pattern?

Or is this a ‘natural’ event taking place on a massive scale? If it's natural, it would demonstrate that nature can create some astonishingly complex (and large-scale) designs in the worlds around us. That's particularly interesting because the FDA believes nature is incapable of creating even a single plant-based nutrient that has any beneficial effect whatsoever on the human body.

There's a lot of denial in Washington about the power and ‘creativity’ of nature. Maybe those folks should look toward the heavens and take note of what's really happening in our universe... because some of it is pretty darned spectacular.

Just ask NASA.

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:46 am

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Saturn-Hexagon1

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Saturn-Hexagon4

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Dollar-Bill-Annuit-Coeptis
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:12 pm

sky otter wrote:
sunny

M
i can't name the source..cause i have forgotten it..
but
years ago i read somewhere that the ET's running this world were in the saturn rings..
but maybe also in saturn...
that looks remarkably like a stargate..doesn't it?

in astrology saturn is the planet of structure, organization and limitations...how fitting , i thought to hear of these
et's there...

ahh the clues have been here all the time moon walk

wave

iagree
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Hoagland had an article up a while back about the hexagon and it's relationship to the hyper dimensional torsion physics. How cool those pictures are.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm

This blew me away when I first saw the pictures too mic. I listened to that coast 2 coast interview. It does seem logical doesn't it? I seem to remember that there are other planets with the same hexagon I believe Jupiter was one of them so it's interesting that the "clouds" are now gone. I always wondered if they were obstructing viewing of something important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light   Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturns Hexagon Comes to Light
Page 1 of 1