the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal

Go down 
+2
Reunite
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Empty
PostSubject: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 am

Friends,

This obviously-fake spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal to:

1) practice putting on fake light shows in the sky in preparation for later projecting psychological warfare images such as "incoming alien invaders" (sic);

2) to distract news-station coverage time from President Obama's receiving the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway, last night (U.S. time); and

3) to generate speculation among uninformed citizens that "UFOs had something to do with it", while Cabal experts then get on television and mock such "credulity" and offer alternative "scientific" explanations.

Star Seeds, those television or Internet film clips are a perfect opportunity to do an energy reading on a phenomenon and find out who was behind it.

If you do an energy reading, as I did, you will find out that that sky light spiral did not have an energy signature (positive) of Star Visitor work, but rather had a very dark (negative) energy signature of Cabal trickery.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
drboylan@...
www.drboylan.com/
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Hippie these were exactly my first thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Similiar to those crop circles ;)

In any case TPB sure do like their esoteric symbology
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm

As you may have noticed, in Norway on Wednesday 9th of December an example of that same technology was deployed by “ground crew” Earth Allies forces, as a demonstration to Copenhagen that an alternative method of cleaning airborne pollutants, such as barium salts, sulphur dioxide and aluminium salts, is available, if a lifting of the official security level were permitted by the Cabal….
An aetheric beam projected from the ground at an angle of 72 degrees north of the horizon, into the sky activated the tornado-like vortex of plasmic ionisation colours, that swirled in a oval pattern, drawing in charged pollutants from within a 720 mile radius. Norway and most of Scandanavia receive much pollution from others parts of Europe, because of weather patterns. This work is especially important now, because of the increased chemtrail activity. The device that projects the beam is portable and suitcase-sized and requires no mains connection to the grid. It has an aerial, which can draw massive amounts of energy directly from the aether and convert it to electricity and thence to super-heated plasma, not unlike ball lightening. Such energies, although aetheric, are within human vision capabilities. This is Tesla technology, “piggy-backed” with off-world.
http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/more-on-blue-light-display-over-norway-by-aa-metatron/ scratch http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/more-on-blue-light-display-over-norway-by-aa-metatron/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 pm

That's an interesting angle. Great way of cleaning up chemtrails.

clap
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:09 am

WineHippie wrote:
Friends,

This obviously-fake spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal to:

1) practice putting on fake light shows in the sky in preparation for later projecting psychological warfare images such as "incoming alien invaders" (sic);

2) to distract news-station coverage time from President Obama's receiving the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway, last night (U.S. time); and

3) to generate speculation among uninformed citizens that "UFOs had something to do with it", while Cabal experts then get on television and mock such "credulity" and offer alternative "scientific" explanations.

Star Seeds, those television or Internet film clips are a perfect opportunity to do an energy reading on a phenomenon and find out who was behind it.

If you do an energy reading, as I did, you will find out that that sky light spiral did not have an energy signature (positive) of Star Visitor work, but rather had a very dark (negative) energy signature of Cabal trickery.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
drboylan@...
www.drboylan.com/
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd

I know Boylan mentioned above and please beware. He attacked me psychically one day, but of course he failed.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 am

please tell wowb
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:43 am

I asked him why he had posted "Boylan was the only human officially chosen by the aliens to speak for humans"? He has given himself a great sounding title about being the representative of humans to aliens and after I read this on his site I asked him why?

He started attacking me for asking him that, and after a heated exchange I told him I thought he was a liar and a fraud, and left his site.

Two hours later when I was taking a shower that day, I felt a powerful evil kind of presence trying to come over me, so I started praying and immediately was told it was Boylan trying to attack me psychically. It felt just exactly like back when the Nazi Dean tried to attack me on this forum.

I was led to send the attack back to the sender in both cases. And I was never attacked by either of them again after I did that.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

When this happens Gabe, when you upset someone who is so negative like this, you (I as well) can feel their attacks because of our sensitivity to such. I ask at that time whether to send it back the negativity or surround them with peace and healing.

You know Gabe, sometimes I get just send back what you were given. Sometimes I just do that. Just keep on doin what you feel your told and you will be right. When you question someone like this and they go on the attack you draw what they are really like out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Yes I agree biggs. I have learned to always listen to my spirit when attacked by these spiritual attacks because one time I did not listen and it cost me a two year suspension from one of the gifted elements of Triapic technology.

The suspension was of the element of intercessory prayer appointments, where for two years I was not allowed to intercede for people through the appointments of grace which these appointments are precious in their value to not only the ones being prayed for but to me and my karmic account.

I do not wish to experience that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal   spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal
Page 1 of 1