the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spiral blue light display hovers above Norway

Go down 
+5
sky otter
Lightning222
WineHippie
Somamech
micjer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

Good link Mic cheers

So now the Russians are the scapegoat lol!

This story is fanatastic and why the web from time to time is so good to see a mitigation story manifest !

SO the Russians infact have been servicing the International Space Station but they cannot get this rocket running on Mom's apple pie lol!

This cover up is becoming funnier by the minute lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 am

scratch

just another wierdo thought here
but have you considered the possiblity
that this is someone or some group
trying to FORCE
full disclosure
I dunno
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 pm

sky otter wrote:
scratch

just another wierdo thought here
but have you considered the possiblity
that this is someone or some group
trying to FORCE
full disclosure
I dunno

Matey I have thought about that indeed, along with many other thoughts regarding this matter cheers

I guess I put myself into what seems like a Clandestine belief to some but I did/still learn a lot from Zorgon regarding these matters as that good soul studys like no-one else.

This story being in real time is amazing

We are seeing the Millitary mitigate for what they cannot *Control*
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Even though I dislike and pay dirt on the Millitary I still think they could have made this occur, I will stick to the Esoteric on this sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Boy they sure are quick to spin doctor this. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm

scratch

and with all the thousands of pieces of space junk this is the first we are seeing it...
yeah right

i think i am going with some trying to force disclosure

soma
all of the ideas being bounced on line and between us is usefull for clarity and wonderous
thanks for lettin me join in
wave

Last edited by sky otter on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm

"Look beaut but fairly normal explanation "

I've had that video on another forum thrown at me by what seems like a serial Skeptick.

Going to hit the soma bed LOL

Nighty night :)

sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm

OMG!!!!!

'Failed Missile launch'????? What a crock of shit.

First thing that came into my mind was Project blue beam as well. As L222 also noticed it looks like this image/hologram was projected behind the hill in the photo.

The spiral pattern is most intriguing and smacks of a subliminal message.

So do you think they're getting ready for the fake alien invasion??????

Biggs here is your disclosure.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:20 pm

My intuition is telling me it's not a portal.

Some shifty government play is going on.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Reunite wrote:
My intuition is telling me it's not a portal.

Some shifty government play is going on.

I am open to either of these theories. Funny thing on P/A today, same topic and over 9000 hits. What is strange is that are a couple posters who are pushing the missile theory and causing a disruption to the discussion. Sure glad that they lifted the subscription fees!! hehe.

Back to the same old bs over there.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm

I reckon the Norwegian Government are trying out Project Blue Beam version 1.0 from the 80's.

Old Skool technology
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm

I mean come on, the U.S version 4.1 doesn't show where they are projecting it from.

wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Haha.

It is like here in Canada, we can't afford new helicopters so we buy UK's trade ins.

Projector vs plasma TV's. At least they are in color.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

ok..russia says it was them lol!

Russia admits missile caused UFO lights
Unusual display, seen from Norway, traced to failure of test launch

By Clara Moskowitz

updated 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
A spectacular spiral light show in the sky above Norway on Wednesday was caused by a Russian missile that failed just after launch, according to Russia's defense ministry.

When the rocket motor spun out of control, it likely created the heavenly spiral of white light near where the missile was launched from a submarine in the White Sea.

The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that a Bulava ballistic missile test had failed.
"It has been established ... that the missile's first two stages worked as normal, but there was a technical malfunction at the next, third, stage of the trajectory," Reuters quoted a Defense Ministry spokesman as saying.

Paal Brekke, a senior adviser at the Norwegian Space Centre Drammensvn, told Space.com that the cloud was "very spectacular."

"When we looked at the videos people submitted to the media, we quickly concluded that it looked like a rocket or missile out of control, thus the spiraling effect," Brekke said. "I think this is the first time we have seen such a display from a launch failure."

The phenomenon was seen by people all over northern Norway.

"It was a fairly stunning display, and we were really surprised to see it so well-observed," Brekke said.

Viewers described an eerie white cloud with a piercing blue-green beam coming out of it.

"It consisted initially of a green beam of light similar in color to the aurora with a mysterious rotating spiral at one end," Nick Banbury of Harstad, Norway, told Spaceweather.com. "This spiral then got bigger and bigger until it turned into a huge halo in the sky with the green beam extending down to Earth."

Banbury said he saw the lights on his way to work between 7:50 and 8 a.m. local time, or 1:50 to 2 a.m. ET Wednesday.

"We are used to seeing lots of auroras here in Norway, but this was different," he said.

Before the missile test was confirmed, many people suggested the bright light pattern might have been a UFO. Russia finally admitted to the accident, which is an embarrassing mishap for a rocket that had already failed six of 13 previous tests, according to the BBC.

The Bulava missile is designed to carry six individually targeted nuclear warheads over a range of up to 6,200 miles (10,000 km), the BBC reported. The missile had been touted as Russia's newest technological breakthrough to support its nuclear deterrent, but the numerous failures have led to second thoughts.

"This is a catastrophe ... Huge funds were siphoned off from Russia's moribund navy for the Bulava project. In fact, billions of dollars have been flushed down the drain," Alexander Khramchikhin, chief analyst at the Moscow-based Institute of Military and Political Analysis, told Reuters.

Analysts criticize Moscow's hurry to build the Bulava, as it already has a highly reliable Soviet-built Sineva submarine-based ballistic missile. They also question awarding the Bulava contract to the Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology, which has never before built missiles for submarines.

This report was supplemented with information from Reuters.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34362960/ns/technology_and_science-space/?GT1=43001
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Well thanks sky, that's all the confirmation I needed

lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 pm

yeah..me too..bet those other guys coming up with explainations have egg on their faces..huh??
too funny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 pm

spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Chick
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 pm

scratch

M every time you post that i don't know wheather to laugh or cry????????

sunny

anyway, here is another article..i think it is all aimed at disclousure..i just hope
they don't drag their feet for too long

Hunt for new worlds goes into overdrive
New probes and telescopes pushing deeper into planetary frontiers
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34288724/ns/technology_and_science-space

Looking beyond our solar system, astronomers are gearing up to reveal the initial findings from NASA's Kepler mission next month. Kepler is aimed at determining how many stars in a patch of sky have planets circling around them. Within three years, scientists hope to be able to detect Earth-size planets in the "habitable zones" around alien stars.

After only a few months of observations, leaders of the Kepler team say they've already come across some potentially mind-bending findings. "We have some discoveries that someday, after they're verified, will knock your socks off," the mission's principal investigator, William Borucki of NASA's Ames Research Center, told msnbc.com

rockin
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Here's a thought. Who or what came through that portal that Obama wants to meet with in Norway.

scratch warp

now don't take me as too serious here, just puttin it out there.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Didn't you see Obama fly through the portal for his grand entrance. The whole hoping off the plane video was the blue beam projection.

spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Barack10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm

He, he, your all cards, make biggsy laugh., too funny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

It almost seems like a 3D picture of this:

spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Electric_Galaxies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spiral blue light display hovers above Norway   spiral blue light display hovers above Norway - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spiral blue light display hovers above Norway
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next