the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?

Go down 
+2
Reunite
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Empty
PostSubject: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Since Longhunter is away for a while (hopefully only a little while), I don't think he would mind if I borrowed his section.

I would like to start a thread where we could put together a scenario of what this world would be like if we weren't dependant on fossil fuel and slaves to Big Oil.

Imagine all households having electromagnetic generators for electricity, and cars that operate with similar devices. Imagine no fuel bills. Imagine the cost of everything produced dropping because it cost so much less to produce. Shipping costs would be so much less.

You get the idea.

What would be the negative side to this? For example all of the jobs lost in the petroleum industry.

So if free energy was allowed this would mean that travelling from point a to b would be very inexpensive also. Heck I could come down to Oz for the weekend and hang with you folks down there. Promise I won't drink too many Foster's. LOL

It would certainly change agriculture dramatically. Energy costs are such a huge portion of my expenses on my farm. I could produce food so much cheaper.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Here is the bottom line...

If you control the energy then you control the people.

gotcha
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

To start with we should look at what percent of our monthly income goes to pay fuel/electricity bills.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 pm

micjer wrote:
To start with we should look at what percent of our monthly income goes to pay fuel/electricity bills.

scratch

The electricity rates here have increase 40% in the last 4-5 years. I also had a heart attack from my last bill. It was $560 for the quarter. That's for one couple in a small 2 bedroom house. We are pretty good at making sure only 1 or 2 lights are on at the time etc

Highway robbery I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Maybe you should try candles R... lol! I heat with electricity so I'm not looking forward to winter. I think I'm going to crawl under the down comforter all winter long!

I dont see us getting free energy, under the current control they will find some way to meter it and charge. I long for a cabin in the woods with no need for electricity.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 am

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2928015/free_energy_news_amazing/

This generator produces 5 times the amount of energy that it uses.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:00 am

Here is the downside to inventing something that is considered free energy...

Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport?

http://pesn.com/2007/12/05/9500463_self-powered_battery_inventor_dead/

On Nov. 11, inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, Arie M. DeGeus of AMDG Scientific Corp was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglass International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials were saying the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and not likely to be a homicide.....Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing, among other things, that he had been in relatively good health. The timing is also suspicious. He was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete as a fuel source.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 am

sunny

hey L
a cabin in the woods ?...me too..well before i got old and really thought about it
if i could have found it before i would be there now..but all that wood cutting and carrying and and
just more than i want to do anymore

M
years ago when i read Cayce and Revelations i felt i needed to be self sufficient
hubby agreed..but for different reasons
so when we build we triple insulated and i guess were very ahead of the trend
and went as green as we could..always thinking of the what if the grid goes down
not that we called it the grid, then

we surrounded the house at two distances with trees to block the wind but not the sun
all the plantings have decorative as well as edible plants
we picked up a green house for pennies cause they were tossing it
auctions are a great way to pick up stuff
we recycle or compost almost everything
i would luv to have a windmill but am having problems finding a size that would
work for a house without major re wiring

right now i am working on a water collection system as the small boro we are in
sold it's community system (we had a resevoir and pumping station ) to a major water system
and now have water pumped from the other side of the county and it is awful
we had to incorporate several filters on the lines
and it will only get more cost prohibitive

i guess what i am trying to say is
if you work at it..you can get mostly free but never completely free
and we need to change the way we think of energy first
wave

edited ..too much personal info for on line

Last edited by sky otter on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 am

Great stuff Sky. Sounds like you are way ahead of many.

You just need a vehicle that is at the least super effecient on fuel!

Notice how lately GM is advertising how much better the fuel economy of their vehicles are? I am confident that they have had this technology for years and are now "introducing" it to try and increase sales. Wonder how efficient they can go. (that is with fossil fuel technology)

I know that they have technology that uses ordinary tap water that separates the hydrogen from the oxygen to fuel the motor. Our only problem with that is might be hard to start in the winter!! LOL

Talk about frozen fuel lines.

affraid
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 am

sunny
hey M
back when i did farmers markets all week we needed a run around 'car' and i bought a used renault..i think that is correct speeling.. anyway..that thing got 47 mpg..and that was early 80's and used...so don't say the technology isn't out there...

and i remember reading about how ford and gm bought up a bunch of fuel pattens in the early 60's when the muscle cars were hot and gas was only around 30 cents a gallon..wonder if the patten holders are still around..

it's out there..we need to look harder and maybe micro inventions instead of things for the 'world' would be a good place to start
wave

i am proof that you can live very well 'on the cheap' if you do your homework

also edited out the too personal

Last edited by sky otter on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 am

Sounds like you have a great setup sky.

Nice thread to make us all think of these energy issues and ways around it, I love your picture mic, the blue beam thing.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 am

The very instant that it is actually confirmed that there is free energy to the masses....the world will change forever. There will be no going back.

Wars will end. Why invade a country if their oil isn't needed. World hunger would end. (desalinization of sea water for irrigation)

I believe that anti-gravity travel will go hand in hand with the free energy disclosure...so intercontinental and inter planetary and intergalaxy travel will be like stepping on a bus to go uptown.

This will come out eventually and the events in Norway may just have opened the door to this disclosure..

Stay tuned folks this may be more entertaining than the Superbowl.

Speaking of that wouldn't it be great to have a company that just invented a free enery generator that people could purchase for their homes. Now buy a 1 minute ad spot on the superbowl day. Better have some folks ready to man (or woman) the phones. lol

Hey if GM wants to get out of debt....release new technology cars

Now they may have some modifications for this one but the conscept is there.

Now this is the type of thing that should be advertised .... he had better not try getting a patent....they are connected to the goons that show up a night to talk you out of mass production ideas.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 am

cheers
M
free energy is a great thought and i believe it's time will come
and that is the hardware stuff of life

but we have a lot to do with the software of our brains first..
lol!

what would happen to a planet with this many people on it if they didn't have to "work" anymore?
what do you supposed those folks would do with themselves?

no cost to heat or eat..no reason to have money of any type
no need for war
what's left for a world oriented to slaving away to just survive?

we have some very serious thought changes to make, don't we?
help
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 am

Excellent response Sky!

This is why I started this thread. The old saying careful what you wish for...you might just get it!!

Yes does this mean everyone could retire at age 30? Would everyone become lazy because they wouldn't have to work?

This was the problem with communism. They lost their ambition to excel at their work. Let him do it or it's not my job mentality.

Would there be enough jobs created with the manufacturing of the new technologies to offset the old jobs associated with fossil fuels and electricity production?

They could employ people rewriting the physic books and other educational information!

Maybe we could go to a 3 day week. More time for tailgating at the Steeler games!!!

One thing for sure there sure would be changes!!! Many people resist change. They feel outside of their comfort zone. Perhaps this whole thing is tied into the 2012 phenomena. those that are willing to accept change are moving in one direction and those that are against will move in another.

Oh so many questions! hehe

I dunno
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:40 pm

cheers

M

the more i think on it..the more i am convinced that 2012 is the end of the world as we know it.
.IF
we are paying attention to our own powers of change and our dorment abilities
IF
we are welcoming change to ourselves
in the way of en-light-en-men-t

i keep seeing that picture of one earth coming out of/ seperating from the other earth

i think 2012 is BIG choice time....

i can only speak for myself when i say i am ready to move on
i feel i have completed the small things i came to finsih
the loose ends that needed tieing up..
now all i have to do
is prepare...and accept
the incoming info that is there.
.but
not of the written or spoken word we are familiar with
it's all there..just waiting for us to see it

i think perhaps the blue spiral was an opening for us to be able to read what is there
impatient
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:18 pm

This certainly compliments Deloras Cannon and her research. Splitting of the earth.

I want to be one of the ones that say "LOOK WE MADE IT"

not "Where did everyone go?".... or the one saying ... "the poor girl died believing that silly stuff"
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Simultaneous micjer....

... I too have spent and still spend much time... contemplating this idea.. of the whole world HAVING CLEAN FREE ENERGY to so USE as WE ALL PLEASE!!!!!

... and yet... HOW to FAIRLY do "this"... "even though the TECHNOLOGY" ALREADY EXISTS... to do so.... IS STILL A VERY VERY COMPLEX ... ROAD TO GO DOWN!!!!

Anywho..... after exploring so so so so many ways to MAKE ALL OF OUR "so called" FEAR BASED ILLUSIONS... disappear....... I believe it is going to take COLLECTIVELY COMING INTO ... more COLLABORATIVE and PRIORITIZED AGREEMENTS... on such VERY VERY REALISTIC OPPORTUNITIES......

... and yet... if we DON'T START .... coming together on a GLOBAL SCALE on IMPORTANT ITEMS... just like these.... I believe.... we will still be "waiting" for SUCH REALISTIC OPPORTUNITIES... all because the "few" are still controlling the MONETARY ... "chain of command"!!!

.... I.E.... I do believe "this" is POSSIBLE... and yet... not until... "enough" of SOCIETY .. comes into "enough COLLABORATIVE CO-OPERATION to so GET "enough" of the MASSES... also ON THE SAME PAGE ON THIS STUFF!!!

... .still keeping my hopes up that "after" 2012... more REALISTIC opportunities.. in areas "just as important as this"... will be so COLLECTIVELY ADDRESSES in manors that MAKE EVERYONE HOPEFUL vs. "pestamistic" on this!!

Very NICE ... thoughtful and INSPIRING post to so THINK UPON.. and COLLECTIVELY CREATE!!! Love THINKING UPON.... SOLUTIONS and "WHAT WE WISH TO REALIZE"... vs. what we "don't wish" to RE-CREATE!!! LOVE IT!! :)

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing[b]

What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? A45ca710
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 am

Thanks Stephen!

You know the two things that we should take out of this knowledge that this technology exists are ...

1) It is going to cause chaos before we get there. Not as easy as flipping a switch.

2) The technology does exist so don't get caught up in the fear that the world will fall back into the dark ages when we run out of oil. This will not happen. They may want us to think this to once again put fear into everyone.....but there will be no going back.

You know the way to introduce this new technology will be through the automotive industry.

I believe that they will slowly improve fuel mileage for vehicles, introduce cars that run partly on petro and partly on electricity, then there will be strictly electric cars, they will start calling vehicles "crossovers", (cross over to what?)

Oh wait they are already doing that!!!!

I believe that the next step will be cars that run on water/ (takes the hydrogen out and burns it), then advanced electric cars and eventually electromagnetic generators that do not require anything except a battery for starting purposes. These baby steps will keep people employed and wean people off of oil slowly. At the rate we are going the jobs in the oil industry are going to disappear anyway!!!!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3216631960565790326#docid=-3874568473252816241

Boyd Bushman, an engineer and inventor at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., the nation's largest aerospace company, has sued his employer, claiming that the company, directed by the government, suppressed an invention that he believes has implications as a portable and inexpensive way of generating energy. Lockheed has had the suit removed to federal court. The complaint asserts that the value of Mr. Bushman's 20% revenue profit share has been substantially reduced by the failure to promote the concept. The patent at issue, U.S. Patent No. 5,384,802, describes a way of turning a jet engine into a powerful laser weapon. According to military technology expert John ...all ยป
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?   What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would the world be like if we had FREE ENERGY?
Page 1 of 1