the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Empty
PostSubject: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

"Could the marriage of science and spirituality answer the deepest mysteries of our past, while solving the problems that threaten our future? A growing body of evidence suggests that the answer to this question is an empowering “YES!”

For over 22 years, Gregg Braden has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets. Combining his discoveries with the best science of today, his original research crosses the traditional boundaries of science, history, and religion offering fresh insights into ancient mysteries. In doing so he has redefined our relationship to our inner and outer worlds, while sharing his life-affirming message of hope and possibility."

http://www.greggbraden.com/

Gregg Braden - The Holographic Nature of The Universe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:31 am

Hi Reunite,

I read the Divine Matrix by Braden and got healed that same morning of a hip disease I had been carrying around for 10 years. That book helped me put the focus on gaining my healing.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey Gabe,

That book is on my next list after reading Matrix Energetics. I just received 12 books from amazon so I will have to quickly read those first..lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:59 pm

This is a great book, The divine Matrix. If you dare to believe it and I know you will, buckle your seat belt mate, LOL.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am

I have listened to the audio of the Divine Matrix and I have to tell you that I too am finding that much of my physical body is healing. I am so excited over all the information he gave me

I deffinately believe all that he is saying. I also listened to Spontaneous Healing which is fantastic.

My lungs are so great that I was running all over the house after my grandson as he was attacking me with balloons. He would blow them up ant let them fly at me, so of course, gramma paid him back. It was a blast and just a few short months ago, I wouldn't of been able to do that.

Gabe, I know its because I BELIEVE
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Yes you are so correct it is up to you what you want to do, and my friend you can do anything you have in your heart to do. The cool part is that you are God manifested as mntruthseeker in order to experience this 3rd density realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe   Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gregg Braden on the Holographic Universe
Page 1 of 1