the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spiritual attacks

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Dean Plejaren
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

spiritual attacks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 pm

I had some time off back in 1992 and decided to go to the diamond mine in Arkansas and look for stones. My girlfriend was with me at the time and as we were driving back to Oklahoma to where we lived we had to drive through the deep pine woods of south eastern Oklahoma and the time was about 2:00 am in the night and there was no moon out either.

That part of Oklahoma is very remote and desolate. There were a lot of little side dirt roads that connected to the highway we were on. At a certain point I noticed a red car sitting off the road with it's lights out and I saw someone behind the wheel of this car.

As soon as we got by them, they pulled out and started to follow us at a very close distance to my bumper as if they were trying to intimidate us or scare us. I sensed fear immediately so I knew it was a spiritual attack, and my girlfriend was freaked out and was very scared.

I told her not to worry as I would handle it through prayer and she need not fear. At that time we both saw an evil looking spirit flying around my pickup truck as I was driving down the road and every time this spirit would cross around in front of the headlights we could see it very well and it was looking right at us and trying to scare us, and this thing looked very wild and evil.

This being was obviously connected to the car that was following us. So I started to pray and command it to be gone, and nothing happened, and then I got concerned, so I asked in prayer, Why would the spirit not leave? The answer was because of my girlfriends "fear". Her fear allowed the spirit to stay and to torment.

I knew instantly just what to do, I called out to Michael the Archangel for help and immediately the spirit took off and the car behind us suddenly braked and backed off and then I saw them turn around and go back the way they came.

I learned an interesting lesson that night about fear and how it opens doors to evil.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:59 pm

All your stories sound exactly the same.

Basically some evil thing comes along. Fear. Praying. Some holy miracle. Then the healing or the conclusion with the Angels saving your holy ass and you overcome.
It's very cheesy. Sorry to say.....
I can put it all into 2 categories holy angels and evil things.

And I think there is something seriously wrong.....see my other advice I posted about an elephant in the room.

Gloating over fear and evil, it does not close the doors to it. Boasting about the high and mighty Angels with your throne. It does not make you a holy commander of the lamb of gods army.
It doesn't.....There is no reason to go along with it. No evidence of legitimacy or any great powers. I'm not going to copy that behaviour. Which is in fact the real enemy of what is holy. Blind faith.

I would feel ashamed claiming all the things you have......Even if it was all true there is still no reason to post it on the forum. Other than to build yourself a higher soapbox.

I don't want to condemn anyone or create any ill feelings about anything. But you are making this very difficult flying in the face of people who do not take your every word as a testimony of your experience.

What do we say? That's good....well done. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:42 am

Back in 1979 I came back from the doctor and the doctor said I had six months to live as I had a liver disease that the medical establishment could not treat. The doctor said for me to go home and get ready to die.

During that night while I was in bed, a being manifested in my bedroom and cast out five evil spirits from me and at the same time healed me of the liver disease.

First of all I did not even know I had any evil spirits in me, and second of all I did not believe in things like evil spirits and or God or anything else along those lines.

But I became a believer that night. And so now 30 plus years later I am still praising God for what happened.

It is a cool thing in life when we learn things that we had no idea about.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 am

That is a great testimony Gabe.
Miracles do happen and when you acknowledge them as a gift from God, you get to experience more.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 am

It does seem a bit fishy to me Gabriel cause I tell you why it takes me years to be a believer but overnight a being manifests to you on your deathbed gets rid of all your evil and then your finished with faith to do miracles.

It seems like a bit of a short cut to god.....

It's very touching that you were healed from that that is great. (if it's even a true story and not fabricated from some mind control)

But there is something not right about what authority you are claiming here with all these stories.....something not right about it at all.

And considering Linda is so touchy about me guiding anyone...I find this especially hahaha. Especially strange she is particularly supportive of something so potentially blinding with your claims.......

To me it's just like.....you are either with Jesus and the saints.....or this is fake ....And Linda is strangely resistant to me. And strangely supportive of you....

These are the kind of things that make you go hmmmm. lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:50 pm

It took me years to become so screwed up that I did not have years to get better, so hence the overnight thing.

You are right it is a shortcut to God as it only took me 30 years to find the short cut, and the shortcut was "death in a few months", it is not a shortcut I would recommend to others.

The authority I speak of has the backing of God Most High. You see Dean when you sellout to your beliefs completely then the God of the multiverse will back you up.Also when one "sells out" to their beliefs that God is real, then God backs you up. This stuff is not hard to figure out.

I will also add that when God does back me up in these stories I have related here, then that in and of itself is "proof" that I have tapped into the "real thing".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spiritual attacks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2