AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 am

http://danamrkich.blogspot.com/2009/12/dec-09-monthly-visions-farewell-to-2009.html

December 2009 Monthly Visions: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012...

As we edge toward the last days of 2009 the usual busy-ness of the festive season seems like a calm walk in the park compared to the last minute ‘zappings’ everyone seems to be getting right about now.

Have you dealt with your power issues? Zzzzzzap! Have you really? Zzzzzzap again just to be sure. Have you dealt with your inner child stuff? Your lack mentality? You’re ‘I’m not good enough/I’m not worthy/Who am I to be great and successful and loved’ beliefs? Zap! Zap! Zap! It’s like some crazy angel has got a hold of a police taser and is running wild with it, giggling with glee at the fun of it.

In defence of the crazy angel, enough is enough don’t you agree? Enough of allowing yourself not to be treated as you deserve to be. Enough of putting up with relationships or jobs that don’t make you happy. Enough of convincing yourself that ‘real life’ over-rides your dreams. Enough of people thinking they are the boss of your life, or as I like to say the driver behind the wheel of your car. Enough of using old-worn out excuses about why you can’t do this or are still doing that. Even you don’t believe yourself anymore when you say these things. Enough of pretending you are less than you are.

And that’s what it really comes down to: enough of pretending you are less than you are.

You see, for many lifetimes we have all been walking around wearing masks, donning layers of stuff (which we came to call issues) and dimming our light, all for the sake of a big evolutionary experiment. We thought it would be fabulous fun to come to this Planet Earth, and totally forget who we really are. We would get to experience all kinds of emotions: frustration, excitement, anger, betrayal, trust, love, hate, resentment, judgement, passion; it was a literal cornucopia of feelings heaven.

How many times would we have to be taken advantage of before we remembered our natural power and learned to stand up for ourselves? How many times would we have to face the disappointment of parental or societal expectations, and feel bad about it, before we remembered we aren’t here to live up to their expectations? How many times would we have to act like we really weren’t all that smart or talented or qualified or young or old or beautiful enough before we remembered we are divine, eternal, creator beings and are equipped with all we need to do and be all we want?

Clearly, many times!

The Universe has been generous with us. We’ve had plenty of lifetimes to have fun playing this little game. Even within this lifetime, we’ve had years of journeying through issues and themes we’ve wanted to explore. It’s been great. Meanwhile, a looming realisation has been coming over many of us. This ‘game’ was not meant to last forever. This game had a set end date, by which time the aim was to be fully awakened from our self-imposed ‘forgetting’. By which time we would have experimented with and experienced a myriad of issues and themes, and emerged out the other side as the divine souls we always were, yet with new wisdom. That time is nearly here, and one could say it is here.

The Mayans saw, and see, life as a series of cycles. A Mayan cycle of time lasts 5125 years. Five cycles equals a Grand Cycle. The end of a Grand Cycle is coming up at the end of 2012, which is why Dec 21 2012 has always been associated with the end of time. The Mayans did not, and do not, see this as the end of time, merely the end of time as we know it. It is the end of one way of being, and the beginning of another way of being. They foresaw that as one great cycle ended, and a new one began, humanity would experience a giant leap in consciousness – or self-destruction - as the Earth moved from the third dimensional vibration to a higher fifth dimensional vibration. Essentially, the Earth is shifting into a higher level of consciousness – with or without us. We either shift our vibration with her, or we shift out, to put it bluntly.

The end of each cycle also signifies the alignment of our Sun with the Great Central Sun of our Galaxy. When this happens, in non-scientific terms, light spurts out from the Centre affecting our sun, producing intense solar flares, explosions of energy, which affect the Earth’s magnetic fields. Disturbance of the magnetic fields can influence everything from airplane navigational equipment and communications systems to weather patterns and migraine headaches. NASA are predicting a powerful Solar Storm for, yep, 2012, with a potential scenario being all electric power being cut for months. This is not meant to scare, rather when a scientific prediction meets ancient prophecy meets astronomical data, one might want to take notice of that. Personally I find it much easier to deal with things when I know why it is happening. On an energy level, this light is said to trigger mass shifts of consciousness, helping us out from our ‘forgetting’ state and pushing us into our ‘remembering’ state.

So, here we are at the end of 2009 with three years to go. What does now have to do with the end of 2012 you may be thinking? Well, if you look at a 5125 year cycle as being shown on a big galactic clock, we are at 2 seconds to midnight. If we had such a thing as a Grand Cycle Galactic clock, we’re less than half a second to midnight! Just like childbirth doesn’t suddenly happen when the baby’s head emerges, our ‘shift’ won’t suddenly happen on the day of Dec 21 2012 (which is a controversial estimate anyway). Certainly something may or may not happen around then that is a big cosmic surprise, who knows, but essentially we are currently in the intense last stages of labour as the light coming from the Galactic Centre has already started to do its work.

We have already entered the energies associated with 2012, and are thus experiencing the consequences: anything that is vibrating at less than the new vibratory rate to which we are ‘ascending’ is getting pushed out and demolished. Old patterns and ‘issues’ that are still within us, but simply cannot exist in the new vibration (because they are based in fear or lack which doesn’t exist in the higher dimensions), are being ‘tasered’ out of us...zap, zap, zap! That which we have avoided or not wanted to confront is becoming so loud, ugly or huge that it is impossible to ignore it anymore....be it in your personal life, work life, with partners, family or friends, or on the global, political stage. I have never known so many people finding themselves in court to finally resolve an ongoing issue, leaving long-term careers or relationships to pursue something completely different, making major geographical moves, and undergoing what seems like an entire personality change. What used to fit just doesn’t anymore. We have outgrown our costumes, and it’s time to take them off.

What happens to those things (or people) who haven’t shifted by the end of this cycle? What happens to those who have shifted? I don’t know. I’ve asked Mayan priests and Native American medicine men. They all say the same thing: nobody knows what is going to happen. Going back to the childbirth analogy, I guess no-one really knows how the birth is going to go, what the baby is going to look and be like, and who he or she will become as the future unfolds. All I know is I’ve had this loud message inside me as long as I can remember: help as many people as possible wake up. There has been a sense of urgency attached to this message, as if there was a deadline, that they had to wake up by a certain time. I didn’t know until I was in my 20’s what this certain time was, but when I heard about the Mayan and Hopi prophecies, and as the events of the last 8 years have heated up since 9/11, I now know they were referring to these times that we are in now leading up to the end of this cycle.

What does it mean to ‘shift’? To ‘wake up’? It is about remembering our true natures, who we really are. It is about remembering that this thing we call reality is just part of a much greater reality where true reality surpasses our wildest dreams. It is about liberating ourselves, unplugging from ‘the game’, and moving forward as our authentic selves, connected to our Source energy, knowing we are divine, eternal, creator beings.

So, it looks like this crazy angel going around zapping us is actually a helper from this central galactic light. She’s doing it with love, with each zap acting like an alarm clock that won’t shut up until you open your eyes: Wake up wake up wake up! She doesn’t want you to be late for your new job.
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Farewell to all the predictions of 2009 that never happened.

What ever happened to the E.T disclosure on 27th November 2009???

Also the war with Iran and the death of the dollar all predicted for November 2009???

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks WH for the link and post.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 pm

sunny

Also the war with Iran and the death of the dollar all predicted for November 2009???

what always happens

we zapped 'em.. yoda
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm

We zapped 'em....LOL I love the thought and believe it to be true in many areas other than just predictions. Nice observation sky.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Well to be honest the dollar is pretty much f*cked and I think November was the month a lot more people realized that the slow motion collapse of the economy is not going to stop.

What has not percolated down to the rest of the world is that its not just the dollar - its the whole paradigm of one mans usurious behaviour to another at every level - the collapse of the dollar and the collapse of the world economy is a metaphoric representation for those that have the eyes to see of the ending of the whole of the "old" paradigm.

Bring it on.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

right on Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah I agree at the moment the USD seems to be pretty much that way. As far as disclosure goes I knew that wouldn't happen. I mean they know, we know but the billions who would end up knowing after a disclosure would probably do what most of us think they would do. They would have the problem with the religious thing, people maybe panicking and wanting to go bunker down in case of what they think might be a negative invasion, all that type of thinking.

You know about the US dollar, they said the Amero! was going to make an appearance, for some reason I just dont see it.

I can never get my head around timelines and time travel and what you are and what your not supposed to do, it is too difficult I think for me to understand but having said that I think we might have just crossed lines.........................i.e. like in that Ghostbusters III film where they are fighting on top of the building and they crossed their beams, sort of like that I think and we're still trying to straighten the line out. I know that sounds crazy, but it's just what I am thinking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:58 am

Biggles wrote:
Yeah I agree at the moment the USD seems to be pretty much that way. As far as disclosure goes I knew that wouldn't happen. I mean they know, we know but the billions who would end up knowing after a disclosure would probably do what most of us think they would do. They would have the problem with the religious thing, people maybe panicking and wanting to go bunker down in case of what they think might be a negative invasion, all that type of thinking.

You know about the US dollar, they said the Amero! was going to make an appearance, for some reason I just dont see it.

I can never get my head around timelines and time travel and what you are and what your not supposed to do, it is too difficult I think for me to understand but having said that I think we might have just crossed lines.........................i.e. like in that Ghostbusters III film where they are fighting on top of the building and they crossed their beams, sort of like that I think and we're still trying to straighten the line out. I know that sounds crazy, but it's just what I am thinking at the moment.

Biggs, your thoughts on the disclosure element are common to many people. I would offer this to you as food for thought about the public "panic" issue. This idea of panic by the public was first put forth in the Brookings institute report which as you may know is a paid government think tank. This idea was made during the early fifties by Brookings for the government for the purpose that the government could use the Brookings report as an excuse to "not tell the public" about UFOs.

I for one do not believe anyone would panic in mass. Yes there may be a few individuals that would go nuts, but not large numbers of people in my opinion. It is also my opinion that if large numbers of people would panic because of the possibility of aliens from space, then that group of people have never read the Bible and understood it at all.

The Bible is full of references of alien beings. The Bible teaches that God is an alien being to this planet, as is Y'shua Messiah and as are you and me as well. The people that would panic are also alien to this planet as this planet is not the original creation point of any of us humans on Earth.

The theory that many will panic is a false "straw man" argument told to us since the fifties by our wonderful government and I for one do not believe it for one moment.

Would this info shake up some "religious" people's thoughts, Yes yes and yes, but they need to be shaken as it may help to bring them around to the truth of other things as well.

And as you spoke about knowing what or what not to do concerning time lines and things. It has been my experience that the things you should do will very often be a choice that you make just because circumstances pushes you to make a particular choice one way or the other. Or said another way, very often we make the right choices in our life when we think we have made the wrong choices in our life. The Bible teaches that the steps of the righteous are ordained by the Lord. Many choices we make in our lives that seem bad at the time are most often the correct choice after time goes by and we reflect on our past choices. The steps of the righteous are very often along a path that is strewn with all kinds of obstacles and pitfalls of danger. These are the things as you well know, that make us better and stronger as we progress on our path. The righteous walks in danger where angels fear to tread. This is a good saying and a true one as it means that the steps of the righteous, "this means you" are "hard" not easy, but God knows that you can walk it just fine as you have walked it once before in the "world that was". That is why you are here now, to walk it again and that is why we do not remember our first time around, because this too makes us better and stronger.

God counted on you in the world that was, and he is counting on you now because he helps you along the way to make the right decisions. Most often our "right decisions" in life are at the time of making them the ones we do not want to make but it seems that we must at the time. Thats my two cents, I hope I have not confused you biggs?
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 am

Quote :

RE you will need to check with Blossom Wilcock`s to find out what happened there . His predictions are some what to be desired he predicted 14 months ago that we had escaped the economic meltdown and then he along with others predicted the 27th of NOV so whether it was him or some one else who knows the other thing I question is his adulation of Obama. The issue of his birth origin just won`t go away till proof of it comes out ..... not what is out there now but the real truth . His records to his past are sealed to the public and I cannot find one other president who has done this the other thing I`m seeing is that many still cling to the Liberal Conservative ideal of government and comments so related for and against Obama show up in posts . usually you can spot how a person has voted by how they comment for or against Obama on the choices he makes .

They want to change the way things have been done and move to a better way of doing things but still hang on to the old adage that my grand dad and daddy were Democrats or Republicans and so am I when in fact when you really look at the 2 party system they don`t even address the public anymore unless it`s election time . Thats right you become nothing but a carpet they can wipe their feet on till 4 yrs later when they need you but even then with the electronic voting and the problems that have been showen to arise from it and the election fixing that resulted from it so they have gone beyond even needing the public for that
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:24 pm

"Blossom Wilcock" lol!

Well he kind of has fallen into that category now. Didn't Bill Ryan back Wilcock up on this big ET disclosure? Hold on they still have up until xmas as this was the first eluded date from Wilcock on the c2c interview.

I agree Anchor the dollar is pretty much useless backed by absolutely nothing so the financial collapse must be imminent that will be face of the old paradigm crumbling, just didn't happen in November as predicted.

I'm still living in the now and will prepare for what ever comes however I won't be holding onto any more dates.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:59 pm

BTW I should add the original article Hippie posted does streamline similar thoughts to mine concerning 2012, my response to Biggles thread on our thoughts concerning 2012 is almost a summary of the OP...lol

sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

No, not confused Gabe, when I read other people's words I either get a resonation with them or not and your words Resonated with me, so yes I am not confused and agree with you on what you said.

I think it's about time everyone woke up to the fact that we're not alone, let's hope so, I do hope so. xo big hug to you Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm

I no longer cling to the words of "prophets".
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:54 pm

cheers lol!

'blossom wilcox'

cryingwithlaughter

i was being flip in saying we zapped them..but i do feel that the collective thoughts of so many
have made a difference

and while i read all the dollar is worthless stuff and interst is nonexistent and prices are so high
i scratch my head and wonder..well what IS holding it up???
why hasn't it collapsed???

and i live in the now also, R....it's a great place
group-hug
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 am

There is nothing more devastating for a whistleblower/prophet to do than give a date for something to happen. As soon as it doesn't materialize or happen they look like fools and everyone immediately questions everything this person has said. Even Alex Collier found this out. At the time they give their predictions the timeline may indicate it will happen, however timelines change.

No one believes or follows poor Blossom anymore. Dr Deagle has lost most credibility to me anyway also.

As soon as a date is given we must question it.

After saying that what does that say about all of the 2012 predictions!!!! scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012   Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to 2009 and Wake up to 2012
Page 1 of 1