the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking about Australia and Canada.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Talking about Australia and Canada. Empty
PostSubject: Talking about Australia and Canada.   Talking about Australia and Canada. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm

I am not overly impressed with both our governments. Why you scratch your head. Well, you know I am gonna tell ya.

The Canadian journalist and the Australian journalist that were captured in Somalia and tortured, starved and held for ransom for 16 months for a million dollars ransom and both our governments said they were not going to pay.

Yeah, yeah, I understand that if you paid this one you might open yourselves up to more kidnaps and ransoms. Our journalist's family raised the million to get their relative released. I am not sure what has happened to the poor female Canadian journalist.

Disgusting, you ought to have been ousted over this. I bet if it was a politician's relative something would have been done. If you had your reasons not to pay the million dollars okay, but what about those million bloody films I see on the big screen and tv where the SAS, special forces, ra bloody ra, planning and going in to rescue the poor buggars.

You make me sick. Sorry but they do, this has nothing to do with normal Ozzies and Canadian people. xo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Talking about Australia and Canada. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking about Australia and Canada.   Talking about Australia and Canada. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:41 pm

bumping
Back to top Go down

Talking about Australia and Canada.
Page 1 of 1