the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone going through physical changes now.

Go down 
+5
Somamech
Gabriel
micjer
Anchor
Biggles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Is anyone going through physical changes now. Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm

I am finding my body and even my mind are undergoing changes and am wondering if this could be something that is happening as we are heading towards the ascension process, i.e. 4th dimension.

I am feeling more sensitive as to nature, animals, environment and am also finding my body is becoming more sensitive to the environment I suppose, getting some problems with pain in my back, spine while others seem to be clearing up. Cannot put my finger on it at times. Just wondering what other people are going through in connection with this. xo
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 am

Yes - my mind is sharper.

The kilo's are dropping (probably more to do with the farm and the pace that my life is moving at the moment.

I got muscles coming back that I forgot about 15 years ago

Its all good :)

I find my emotions running away with me though. I cannot hold a conversation for too long about profound spiritual matters without choking up or crying. Some work to do there I guess.

A..
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:14 am

The emotion part I can definitely associate with A, but I think its good in a way, I believe its evolving there. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 am

Anchor wrote:
Yes - my mind is sharper.

The kilo's are dropping (probably more to do with the farm and the pace that my life is moving at the moment.

I got muscles coming back that I forgot about 15 years ago

Its all good :)

I find my emotions running away with me though. I cannot hold a conversation for too long about profound spiritual matters without choking up or crying. Some work to do there I guess.

A..

Wow. Exactly the same is happening to me. I have lost some unwanted pounds and feel better than I have for years strength wise. I would say that my mind is sharper although still the odd blunder. Running a grain elevator at harvest has its challenges.

The other thing I've noticed is that although I enjoy friends and company, I find myself enjoying alone time more and more.

whew
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:49 am

All symptoms I too have noticed biggs, mic and Anchor,.....LOL except maybe for the loss of pounds...LOL still waiting for that.

I have noticed it is much easier to sharply focus as well, and to go into altered states of consciousness. My personal healing also seems to be more in focus from within.

I think as you have said biggs it is the "morphing" we are going through.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 am

Yes indeed on many levels!

1- Started excersising again everyday last month. This includes running around the park at about midnight depending on my work schedule for eight laps till my legs and body get up to speed with that workload as I got to iron out some kinks caused by my late night eating habbits coupled with non excersise for a couple of years (I cannot wait to get out of that park as laps are boring as the bible describing hell compared to where I used to run which was around the Collingwood Childrens farm Biggs but I have to do it whilst I train my body back into what it should be) . I've been doing about four constant hours on the bike once per week along the river which is always grand but something I let drop for too long as my first long ride I cramped up on a hill and came very close to having something snap in my legs...luckily that didnt happen phew!

2- Upgraded my operating system which has caused some kinks in my "what I want to do" but more importantly I am learning what software tools I need and ones I don't and for someone who aspires to try and make either music or try and recreate the cerebal white out I experienced years ago using sound that is a good thing to be more focussed on the tools at hand rather than like most blokes these days in a debt ridden Bunnings world of having many shit quality tools to decorate a shed which never get used and only furnish some illusionary function of ONE DAY I might use them LOL . Dont get me wrong I would love a set of High grade tools which i would use ;)

3- Due to point One (1 and 4)) I had a dream which said a bit more than the usual banter of bullshit of ones mind and that was worth the effort.

4- Due to point One I've been using simple techniques of Yoga to help out whilst I remove the rubber plantation that seemed to sprout from my naval region LOL. I've used the excersise part on and off for years as I need to as I'm like most that need some stretching to keep the ill's and pills away.. but what happend naturally is that the breath, medative side kicked in on its own without my willpower, and that I love. Recognising where you are and what you are doing in the present is wonderfull even for a few minutes a day.

5- Realised how no-one that works for spooks in Australia blow their whilstle...And I am hard at work to try and at least piss Boeing off along with the defence force and expose the Vassal State OZ ;) This relates to the space based weapons manufactured here in OZ by Boeing which I have 100% proof of. How they launch these weapons I do not now but I have TWO theorys but if I don't share that info on the large scale then maybe we will never know and that sucks as I am sick of all this money going to something we never know as its clear they lie and have other motives.

6- Given all the above I believe I am taking myself more seriously and that is a Change :)

7- Life is grand, here, there and everywhere.

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am

Wow Soma,

You would have to be pretty darn fit now with all that exercise. Seems like you've got it together mate. Just be careful with the running at midnight though friend. he,he.

Glad to hear everything is going well for you. xo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:34 pm

flower

my observation is
kind of a side comment..
but how interesting that you guys are all working on the physical
and effecting more than that...
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and seems to be a male thing right now..
toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm

I love you sky your insights are invaluable.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Besides the little hiccup last week I feel refreshed and sharper than a butter knife. I also started training in the fitness park on the bars and riding the push bike. To keep the grey matter stimulated I also have been flirting with some music production, at the early stages of learning a new sequencer.

I'm also keeping myself open to newly undiscovered frequencies that may cross my path and enrich my life.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Awesome on the expanse of the soul reuniteR. Your value as a person is as you know only limited by your great soul, and the experience of all of your reunited friends is the essence of life in our common creation. Sure glad you are feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for the kind words Gabe, you're a special friend. How are you feeling? Have you managed to shake off that cough you had? Much love and protection surround you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Reunite wrote:
Thanks for the kind words Gabe, you're a special friend. How are you feeling? Have you managed to shake off that cough you had? Much love and protection surround you.

The cough is still there, but I refuse to give in, I am healed....LOL speak those things that are not as though they were, it is the same old fight, but I still have the energy for it. My kind words to you are more than words, as you well know, it is a fact as you progress we all progress, and we do it as one as in the law of one. I love you reuniteR, and your purpose.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 pm

That's the fighting spirit I like to hear, don't lose your magic.

I certainly feel your words vibrate Gabe.

Peace and respect.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm

I too with you sir, and I will not quit, as I know you can"t. The fact that this house is your doing is remarkable indeed. The progress you make, makes us all grow and become better. The fact of you being bitten by your great friends is evidence to me that you are being tried and prepared for other responsibilities.

I for one am glad you are back....LOL and may happiness rule.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:35 pm

And I love the both of you, but you know that anyway. sunny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Quote :
I find myself enjoying alone time more and more.

this i can relate too prefer the quiet and peaceful setting of having no one around to distract me one of the benefits of breaking up you might say Bull s hit is so easily spotted now and commenting on it is something i pass on refusing to acknowledge it is even becoming a waste of time and energy. I have always had to use the muscles in my line of work so I havent noticed that to much lucky to have the red hair and grey not a problem yet
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:47 pm

I have never felt as at peace as I do at this point of my life. After several years of the swirling energies and transformations, the coming and going of people in my life, all the changes, the state of hyper-emotions, everything has finally settled down and I feel pure peace.

To be alone with oneself is liberating, a chance to expand knowledge and understanding and sit back and just appreciate feeling all that is.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Thank God it is not only me that needs a lot of my own time alone, pets excluded from this though, they are allowed.

I find if I dont get enough time by myself I feel off kilter. Its nice to be around the souls akin to me that decided and were awarded to be incarnated here at this time and that is you all here. xo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:26 pm

flower

ah L..you do bring up a good point
i have never felt so calm either..
and i feel capable of handling anything thrown at me
but that isn't so much of a change
more of a realization
but
having said that..
i am ready for another growth spurt..
fired up
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Well I'll just toss in that my life has settled somewhat.

Over the last year I have moved hemispheres, moved house, moved job, made friends, lost friends, sunk roots, uprooted.

The pace of change is still non-stop, still lots to do, but the way I find myself dealing with it is transformed from where I was three years ago.

One of the most profound changes was taking time each day to meditate. This has allowed me to find my own little place of calm - from which it all springs.

Everynow and then I do get wound up. Last weekend I was working on a very large and complex project - there were some problems - I think I uttered a few choice profanities - and I did feel some stress. Guess I havent perfected it yet.

What I have noticed is that some people are getting jealous of the fact that I dont seem to get caught up so much in the drama and I get attacked for it.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going through physical changes now.   Is anyone going through physical changes now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going through physical changes now.
Page 1 of 1