the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A SONG FOR THE CIA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 pm

The reason I'm doing this is because the CIA has called me twice now in two months to let me know they are watching me and that they are so brave they can't face me one on one. The cowards are doing what they do best, trying to intimidate me for no other reason than they can. I look forward to your tactics and your abuse. the rules say you lose. Your move.

As you defile all norms of decency and respect of others you dig a hole for yourself in the "divine justice" realm. You will be judged at the bar of God, first by "you", you will judge yourself at the first entrance of the next density. If your judgement is not "just" you will be permitted to advance in your evil ways, in order to dig yourself deeper into the hole that you started here on earth in the 3rd density. This will confirm your desire of evil and service to self.

The service to self path is sure destruction of self unless at some point you repent. You will be permitted to advance to the sixth density at which time you will have to choose.

You cannot destroy joy, happiness, and the power of the one of Love through the matrix you have chosen, for it is a fail safe mode that you cannot defeat with gold or silver or evil works, without Love you cannot progress.

here is a song for you, from me, it is called stormy weather,

I hope you reconsider you actions here in the 3rd density where you have the choice to decide what you will become.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Great song gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks Northern light.....I'm sure the boys with the badge hate it....LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:29 pm

This vid is for you Gabe, just to let you know you are always surrounded by angels. cheers

Sometimes I think they forget that there is someone watching them Gabe.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 pm

I like your style Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:56 am

New World Orphan wrote:
I like your style Gabriel.

Thanks, New World Orphan.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Never live in fear.

Gabe just continue to radiate love, they can't handle it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks reuniteR. You are so right, they can't handle the power of love, nor can they handle the fact that the life system is rigged for service to self to lose in the end by their central focus being on them personally.

The ego of "me" is what will cause their own destruction.

In the Bible it says, What good is it that a man lose his soul, for the temporal gain of wealth/power/gold and silver.

This is the end of all that hurt or harm others with malice. They will lose their soul.

Below is a web site link that highlights the man Morris Dees who is/was connected to the Southern Poverty Law Center. It is the record of his charges of being a child molester, from the original papers recorded.

These are the people that like to try to intimidate others and using our governments money to do it.

http://www.zianet.com/web/dees1.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Nice video biggs thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A SONG FOR THE CIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SONG FOR THE CIA   A SONG FOR THE CIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A SONG FOR THE CIA
Page 1 of 1