the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clay and Shawn Pickering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Clay and Shawn Pickering Empty
PostSubject: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Sleep
was listening to the first few minutes of the Clay and Shawn Pickering interview at camelot ..and wondered who these guys were
well they've been around a bit

if you can handle the voice of the interviewer...this is interesting on many levels and the date also is telling

September 06, 2007

Alan Steinfeld discusses with two of the best researchers of the Disclosure Project NY: Why the government is hiding secrets about UFOs and ET visits; the possiblities of the Apollo Moon Landing fake? Is there a black operation behind the NASA moon program and could we have gone to the moon sooner with advanced science, science that threatens our scarcity based economy.
Category: News & Politics

Tags: shawn clay pickering disclosure network new york project

wave

had to come back and say..that i think a bare footed interviewer is a good interviewer lol!

Last edited by sky otter on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Mmmmh, interesting, thanks sky, will watch this.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 pm

cheers

interesting what you find when you are not looking

wave
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks for posting the video, I have seen exerpts of it but never viewed the full length conversation.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 am

flower
Hi L
glad you got more info

i guess i am suspicious of folks that come onto K&B's radar
and so i do a little search to see if they have spoken out before
and just what they have had to say

interesting thing about these two
seems they started out with greer and then disagreed with him
and that's what drew them to K&B

i thought the comment on clinton being a rockfeller was interesting and funny
but also another thing to look into

seems that the conspiracy pool isn't that large after all
scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 am

I always like confirmation that one's research brings them around an entirely different bend and topic. It usually is a natural progression that way, one one is too narrowly focussed you miss the meat.

I had heard that rumor about Bill before but like their conclusion there is no proof. I wouldnt be surprised if the person that posted it listened to that interview.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:22 pm

flower

well i found this out about that.. lol! ..i think the only part i believe is that he sealed his records..how do you do that, anyway?..well at least i can see where the rumors started and i wonder who the childhood friend was...

Clinton's Family Tree
by William F. Dankenbring

In a recent issue of "Prophecy in the News" magazine, author J. R. Church informs us of a most striking genealogy. He writes:

In an Associated Press article published in The Daily Oklahoman, October 28, 1996, Harold Brooks-Baker, director of Burke's Peerage, a London-based publishing house that traces the lineage of royal and noble families, said that Bill Clinton and Bob Dole have more in
common than wanting to be president. They are distant cousins! However, Clinton has bluer blood, giving him an election edge.

Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe, but took his stepfather's name as a teenager. Clinton's ancestry can be traced
back, on his mother's side, to King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. He is descended from King Robert I of France.

Furthermore, he is related to every Scottish monarch to the current British royal family. Clinton's royal roots include several medieval
monarchs and Simon de Montfort, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III. Through de Montfort, Clinton is related to every ancient aristocratic family in Britain today.

J. R. Church continues the incredible story:

Over the past six years, efforts to uncover Clinton's personal history have been nigh unto impossible to confirm. The President had
all records of his family history, school records, medical history, etc. sealed.

In 1992, we called Burke's Peerage and asked if they had done any research into Clinton's lineage. We were told that they had not done
a genealogical search on his ancestry. It seemed strange to us at the time that they denied knowing anything about Clinton. Shortly
afterward, we came across an AP story that linked Clinton to a Gypsy king--citing Burke's Peerage as a source. We again called Burke's
Peerage and repeated our request. Again, they told us that no work had been done. That's when we read the article to the person on the
phone, naming Harold Brooks-Baker as a source. She then admitted that they had done some work on the genealogy. She said that we should talk with Harold Brooks-Baker, himself. She requested that we fax a letter and request a reply.

We did as she asked. Two days later, having received no reply, we called again. This time, we were able to get Mr. Harold Brooks-Baker on the phone. He asked why we wanted the information, and said he would have to clear our request with Washington. He said, 'It's a very touchy subject.' He talked like there might be something to hide.

Indeed! What might that closely-guarded secret be? J. R. Church continues his riveting story:

Bill Clinton's family goes back to William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison, making him related to Gerald Ford and Jimmy
Carter. His kinship to Ford makes him 'near kin' to Richard Nixon and George Bush. Small world, isn't it?

'Royal Boy Chosen'

There is no official documentation for what I am about to relate. I talked with a man in the summer of 1996 who claimed to be a
descendant of the Rothschild banking family. He informed me that Bill Clinton used to attend their family functions as a boy.

This man grew up in the same town with Clinton. They attended the same schools. He would see Bill at family get-togethers wearing a
Jewish skullcap. According to him, Bill Clinton is a descendant of the Rothschild family.

He said the rabbis would kiss his hand and refer to him as the Segulah Yeled Eklatosh--the 'royal-boy-chosen.' He said that
according to private family records, the original Meyer Amschel (Bauer) Rothschild (pictured, right) claimed to have had a heavenly visitor in 1773,
who informed him that Jesus was not the Messiah. He told Meyer Amschel that the family from which he descended would produce the
Messiah in the last half of the twentieth century.

A few weeks later I read in 'The Jewish Festivals' by Hayyim Schauss (published in 1938) that the Roman Emperor Nero had faked his death, escaped and married a Jewish woman. The famous thirteenth century
Rabbi Meir (also spelled Meyer) of Rothenberg, Germany, claimed direct descent from Nero. I called my Rothschild family friend and
asked it there was a family connection. Two days later he called me back, and said 'Yes! The Rothschilds are descended from Nero!'..."
("Roots of the Presidents," by J. R. Church, Prophecy in the News, July 1998, pages 18-19).

[This article goes on to describe Nero's character and ends by saying Nero's Aramaic name (Nron Ksr) equals 666. They also show
William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton as both adding up to 666 but the numbers are off as published.]

Prophecy Flash!
Jan-Feb 1999
Triumph Prophetic Ministries

http://www.realnews247.com/clinton's_family_tree.htm

scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:29 pm

scratch
well i also thought that their comment about being screen writters was interesting..
i can't find any info on what they worked on
but isn't that what kelly did..opps, i mean kerry
BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Yes it was the story I heard... lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:52 am

I'm a bit behind the times with these two so today I tried to catch up a bit.

I admit that it was rest day for me so after I downloaded the mp3 from PC I knew I might fall asleep whist I read my gardening book on the couch.

Well I did fall asleep but I did catch about an hour or more of the interview and woke up a couple of times to hear Kerry saying lines like " Thats not what our sources say". I wonder who are her good source's as I don't doubt they have some but some of the stuff they've run with leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that ?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Yeah I noticed Kerry's ego coming into play and running over the answers they were trying to give. I wanted to hear them talk more. I got a little tired of Kerry and Bill dropping teasers of what they knew but couldn't talk about it all the time. If you can't talk about it then keep your mouth shut.

I noticed they both changed their tune when their was mention of them maybe meeting the brothers source in New York.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Glad it wasnt just me that noticed that L222 cheers
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

flower

oh darn.. and here i was going to go back and listen to the rest of it..sigh...lol

k needs one of those tee-shirts that say
god, keep your arm on my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...

i think i want to know more about these guys..

wave
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:25 pm

heres a link to their 'guest' board over at OMF.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=unitednations

theres a couple of hundred pages on the supposed un meetings/source a/conformers/reppies/etc etc. not a bad read if you can pick through all the arguments. imo they do a good job, but no comment on the validity of the story. its entirely possible they are being mislead.

i have spoken to one of them about some other research they were involved in with some friends of theirs, the PTB gay prosititue/peadophile/sex slave/ scandal. you know, conspiracy of silence, johnny gosch, white house pages, 'the finders', offhut AFB, process church, OTO, BTK etc etc etc. which he said is the only thing more dangerous to do serious digging in than the 'UFO/ET/UT' field. there was supposed to be a very revealing book coming out, but the whole UN/source A thing kinda sidelined it. funny that.....
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks stal, I was over there for a bit today and just started digging through the information. It's an interesting twist on the whole known ET race thing (whether or not it's valid). I guess it gives a whole new meaning to "living rocks". My gut instinct tells me to pay more attention to the insectisoid blip they dropped. My impression is that if this whole thing is true then these beings may just have another camoflage of being a rock over what they really are. Rocks with apendages that come out sure sounds like an insect to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clay and Shawn Pickering   Clay and Shawn Pickering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay and Shawn Pickering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Media :: Whistle Blowers/Lecturers-
Jump to: