the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Empty
PostSubject: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am

A story of tungsten fake gold bars delivered to fort Knox can be found at the following link. It looks like behind the scenes, the shit may be hitting the fan.

here is the link

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article14996.html
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 am

flower

wow Gabe

seems it's been going on for a good long time
no wonder they want all the old jewerly now.. lol!
all of their gold bars are faked
affraid
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 pm

good article, gabe.... benjamin fulford mentioned this
on his blog a few days ago:

"China quietly introduces new financial system

China has stealthily introduced a new financial system based on the renminbi which is well on its way to becoming fully convertible, according to a high-level Chinese source. In addition, China is purchasing 10,000 tons of gold to back up a new fund designed to develop and market heretofore forbidden and suppressed technologies. The fund will be based outside of China and will be controlled by prominent members of the Chinese overseas community. The gold purchase will take some time because of the logistics of transporting it and the Chinese wish to test it thoroughly. Both the Chinese government and MI6 now confirm reports that much of the gold sold by the Federal Reserve Board over the past decade is in fact gold plated tungsten."
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Nothing surprises me anymore. They should make another movie ... maybe Oceans 14 ..

Big Scam.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 am

Zinc Dimes, Tungsten Gold & Lost Interest
by Jim Willie, CB. Editor, Hat Trick Letter | November 18, 2009
Print
In 1964 the USGovt introduced the zinc dimes clad with silver. They at least admitted the debauchery publicly. Now pre-1964 silver coins are all considered different, and valued differently too, higher. Rome committed the same coinage fraud 1900 years ago. Their Empire went bust as the city burned almost concurrently. Ayn Rand is a guiding light for Alan Greenspan, the enabling destroyer of the US banking system, destroyer of the US household archipelago, and dispatcher of the US industrial base to Asia...

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/willie/2009/1118.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 am

sky otter wrote:
flower

wow Gabe

seems it's been going on for a good long time
no wonder they want all the old jewerly now.. lol!
all of their gold bars are faked
affraid

Just look at what these sob's do and get away with it. flaming flaming flaming
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

WineHippie wrote:
good article, gabe.... benjamin fulford mentioned this
on his blog a few days ago:

"China quietly introduces new financial system

China has stealthily introduced a new financial system based on the renminbi which is well on its way to becoming fully convertible, according to a high-level Chinese source. In addition, China is purchasing 10,000 tons of gold to back up a new fund designed to develop and market heretofore forbidden and suppressed technologies. The fund will be based outside of China and will be controlled by prominent members of the Chinese overseas community. The gold purchase will take some time because of the logistics of transporting it and the Chinese wish to test it thoroughly. Both the Chinese government and MI6 now confirm reports that much of the gold sold by the Federal Reserve Board over the past decade is in fact gold plated tungsten."

Another nice article winehippie. I guess the Chinese have figured out that the great west is a bunch of thieves. Is it not funny how so much of the world knows what is going on except for the common American on the street.....that is frightening.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:51 am

micjer wrote:
Zinc Dimes, Tungsten Gold & Lost Interest
by Jim Willie, CB. Editor, Hat Trick Letter | November 18, 2009
Print
In 1964 the USGovt introduced the zinc dimes clad with silver. They at least admitted the debauchery publicly. Now pre-1964 silver coins are all considered different, and valued differently too, higher. Rome committed the same coinage fraud 1900 years ago. Their Empire went bust as the city burned almost concurrently. Ayn Rand is a guiding light for Alan Greenspan, the enabling destroyer of the US banking system, destroyer of the US household archipelago, and dispatcher of the US industrial base to Asia...

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/willie/2009/1118.html

Nice follow up Mic. The scams never stop. If you and me did this, we would be in jail forever.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 am

You got that right Gabe.

Here is another story that goes along with this.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Money/091119.gold.market.breakdown.html

Quote :
$$$ THE BIGGEST GOLD CRIME STORY OF THE CENTURY MIGHT BE SOON COMING TO FULL LIGHT. EVIDENCE IS BEING ACCUMULATING THAT THE CLINTON ADMIN WITH RUBIN AT USDEPT TREASURY REPLACED PERHAPS THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THE FORT KNOX GOLD WITH TUNGSTEN BARS PLATED BY GOLD. THE SALTED GOLD BARS ARE FASTING BECOMING A GLOBAL CRIME ISSUE. HONG KONG DISCOVERED THEM, AND NOW ASSAYERS ARE TRYING TO AUTHENTICATE MOST OF THE GLOBAL GOLD HELD IN BANKS. ENTIRE NATIONS ARE AT RISK. BEFORE LONG THE USGOVT COULD BE DECLARED A ROGUE NATION INTERNATIONALLY. $$$

Now if you are familiar with futures trading you will know that when someone takes a position in the market , (buy or sell gold) you take the opposite position to balance out the position before the expiration date. (futures month)

Now if you don't cancel it out you either have to come up with the amount of gold that is stated in contract, (one contract is 5000 ounzes) if you sold gold or you have to take physical delivery if you bought gold . Normally everyone makes sure you have your position cancelled out and very little ever gets to this delivery stage.

Now the interesting thing is that China is using the futures exchange to buy positions and is demanding delivery of physical gold!!!! This is how this scam was exposed when they checked the bars for authenticity. No different then a drug dealer checking his cocaine!!!!

Some heads are going to roll before this is over .. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 am

this whole situation is a fine howdy do....
it almost feels like relief, to sit back, watch, observe....
and to feel like behind tptb scenes, they are at each others'
throats.... and i feel so calm - it is quite a contrast
sure am glad i am me and we are we and he and she
and we are all together.... or something like that
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 am

scratch
M
i won't even pretend to understand how the market works..but from what you said
they sell it but never move it???
and now china has and the bars are fake???

sooooooooo
when did the bars become fake
and what happen to the original ones..
and
do you think this is just another ploy to go to world currency??
scratch

ok, in trying to understand this
i found this
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm... scratch
guess the search needs to deepen

Our Trade Rivals Hate Weak US DollarObama Promises Asian Powers He Will Increase Deadly Free TradeNovember 14, 2009...2:04 pm
Tungsten Filled Gold Bars In Asia
Jump to Comments

Kirby is a popular online analyst in gold markets who is, I think, completely unhinged. His latest rants trying to connect a 100% Chinese fake gold bar scandal to the Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve is typical of conspiracy thinking online. That is, he takes totally unrelated news stories and then provides a dark narrative that makes no logical sense at all. Meanwhile, the Chinese communist government shuts down the fraud operation in China. Thus, reassuring gold markets that China won’t allow fake gold to proliferate.
http://emsnews.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/tungsten-filled-gold-bars-in-asia/

and a search of fake gold bars at fort knox..turned up a lot of reading
if interested ..here's the list

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf8&q=fake+gold+bars+from+fort+knox&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref

strapped down
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am

I trust China's govt just as much as I trust our own. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX   FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAKE GOLD BARS DELIVERED TO FORT KNOX
Page 1 of 1