the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mercury fillings......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

mercury fillings...... Empty
PostSubject: mercury fillings......   mercury fillings...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:11 pm

The Beautiful Truth ( excerpts )..........a must see for any one that still has murcury fillings......

i had loads but i got them removed several years ago in india.......i could afford it there.....it cost me 10 euro a tooth........

but you should find a dentist who is specialy trained to remove them to avoid inhaling more toxic fumes.........
Back to top Go down
3rdEye
3rdEye

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: mercury fillings......   mercury fillings...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 am

I got the only 2 mercury fillings that were in my mouth removed on Monday - my dentist was a Holistic dentist... so I trust him! He used a rubber dam and everything but I must admit I did feel a bit sick that day - feeling good about my decision now though! Just wish I could convince my mother to get hers taken out!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: mercury fillings......   mercury fillings...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:53 am

hi 3rd eye .....i´m glad you are feeling better...... good job getting them removed thumbsupb ......maybe you could show your mother the video ????
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: mercury fillings......   mercury fillings...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 am

Great post zuni and good info too. Well done.

Hello 3rd eye and welcome to the forum, and your avatar is real cool.

welcome
Back to top Go down
3rdEye
3rdEye

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: mercury fillings......   mercury fillings...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 am

Hi Zuni, thanks! I am on a detox plan that the dentist put me on (a whole lot of vitamin c and selenium) - which is really good for you anyway - so I am sure my body is getting a lot out of less mercury vapour and higher dosages of vitamin c! I will have to talk to my mother more, I plan on showing her some dvds on improving health and I think I will show her that as well.

Thanks Gabriel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mercury fillings......   mercury fillings...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mercury fillings......
Page 1 of 1