the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER Empty
PostSubject: THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER   THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Here is a great web blog for political talk by a man that writes very well about the criminals in Washington and how they do nothing that helps any of us. His health care bill commentary is at the following link, it is called the Fuck you act. The details are worth reading.

http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2009/11/fuck-you-act.html
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER   THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Gabe
Let first state this you can not be forced to do anything unless you first agree that this law applies to you . That being said they are going to be hard pressed in this economic era to force all those laid off people to pay for some thing when they are barely able to feed themselves. sd0 the reason those that are working are being forced to buy it is to help subsidize the ones with out a job.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER   THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:10 am

Yes I think you are right on Northern Boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER   THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FUCK YOU ACT BY SILBER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Today's News :: News and Events Around the World-
Jump to: