the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A STRANGE CASE INDEED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A STRANGE CASE INDEED Empty
PostSubject: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:44 pm

An Israeli microbiologists says flu vaccine maker is spiking the vaccine with disease. The secret service is after this man as well, "they" say for threatening to blow up the white house??? Can we believe that ? This is a very strange story that the main stream dare not touch.

here is a link full of videos and other info on this Israeli man.

http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Gabe did you read this part. Puts a totally different twist to this bizarre story.

Quote :
The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

Now think about what is going on in the Ukraine right now. Coincidence or was he trying to warn people. shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:56 pm

I think you are right Mic, anyone running from the government that has been inside and has done what this guy has, I will believe him not the feds. This whole story is freaky and says a lot about what is going on.

They brought out all kinds of high tech equipment in LA in order to stop him, swat teams, robots, gas, tasers, armored personnel carriers.....WOW how bad do they want this guy??

The guy also called a talk show in LA and warned them about the vaccines, just before they got him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Mic, I also remember your post the other day about the Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:21 pm

micjer wrote:
Quote :
The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

shocked

remember the moshe incident? was bizarre, i knew/felt
sumthin was up at the time... as to ------->

micjer wrote:
Now think about what is going on in the Ukraine right now. Coincidence or was he trying to warn people.

i say, there are no coincidences
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Right on sister WH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE CASE INDEED   A STRANGE CASE INDEED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A STRANGE CASE INDEED
Page 1 of 1