the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oil pulling

Go down 
+2
zuni
Dean Plejaren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 am

I plan soon in the future to tie in my healing practices for health in the craft section how it relates to everything else I have posted. Until then here's a little something to go off and study to have a think about.

http://www.relfe.com/07/oil_pulling.html

Stephanie Relfe wrote:

Oil pulling is healing people of all sorts of health problems. There are stories of people healing themselves after oil pulling for 6 weeks - 6 months, wholly or party of a huge range of symptoms including:

1. Snoring
2. Sinus
3. Arthritis
4. Lack of energy
5. Lack of memory
6. Mental fog
7. High blood pressure
8. Blood sugar levels
9. Bronchitis
10. Difficulty sleeping
11. Pain
12. Hemorroids
13. Warts
14. Stretch marks
15. Allergies
16. The list goes on and on ...

Dr Karach wrote:

All you need is cold pressed (expeller pressed) sunflower oil or cold pressed sesame oil. In the morning, before you brush your teeth, and before breakfast on an empty stomach, take one tablespoon* in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move oil slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

It doesn't need to be an exact tablespoon measurement. Whatever you are comfortable with.

Some comments from Stephanie about how oil pulling might work.

Stephanie Relfe wrote:

Macrophages are part of the body, but they act like little animals who wander through the the blood stream, and 'eat' all kinds of rubbish and germs that endanger the body. I 'saw' the macrophages going to the mouth areas to collect oil, and then using it to dissolve toxins stored in the body, and then later dumping the toxins, which were in the oil, back again - maybe into the salivary glands. I thought about the fact that when we do oil pulling, this is the ONLY time that the macrophages get access to PURE oil. Normally, the only access they have to oil is from oil that has been throught the digestive system, including the acid in the stomach. I cannot prove this but if somone is looking for a subject for a doctoral thesis, this might be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:46 am

wow dean.....i had never heard of this method before.....how long have you been using it ??? and what effects have you noticed ?? :lbug:
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm

I only just recently discovered this myself I've never even tried it I'm starting today.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:40 pm

I started it today. I could feel the toxic stuff all collecting in my mouth with the oil. Gross. When I spat it out it was all white. Then I brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes. My mouth did feel a lot cleaner and not just cause of cleaning my teeth.

So then I felt nausea in my stomach. Which I know is a direct effect of this practice cause it started straight away. I still got it now. I feel like throwing up and I already spat out some Phlegm which never happens usually. Only after I did this.

This is what the scientist don't tell you. How could I get sick in my stomach just from swishing oil in my mouth? This is why, whatever fights gems and stuff it comes up into your mouth with your saliva and when it gets access to the oil it takes it with it and goes back into your system and uses it to fight whatever it has to. That's my theory. And all the bad stuff in your saliva gets caught in the oil.

That's the only way I can explain why it's made me feel sick in the stomach. I didn't eat anything and didn't swallow any of the oil. It just started from after I did it.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 am

Dean, my guess on the nausea is that your first hit of this treatment imbalanced you energetically.

Perhaps your extra degree of alertness and focus on this "experiment" at the exclusion of other things was to blame.

Some self healing would not hurt.

Fascinating idea - and the sort of thing I will try later. I think I wont mix MMS trials and this at the same time ;)

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 pm

This is the first I've heard of oiling pulling too.

Dean where did you buy your cold-pressed oil from, is it avalible from a supermarket like coles or a health food shop?
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Oh for sure do not use MMS and try this. The MMS gets you sick enough already. I had to back away from MMS but I will say my lungs did recieve many benefits from the MMS. I am using BroccoMax now and I love the effects. BroccoMax is suppose to "reverse" the effects of ephysema and I noticed in just a week a great change. I have not had one ashma attack in over a week which I was getting many of them in just a days time.

I too am curious as to this cold press oil as I am always looking for something new. I have come along ways in healing myself in the last year but I'm always looking for new ways for others.

In the books I have read it says the root of all deseases in through your mouth. So I guess that is the fastest way to disolve the deseases also makes sense to me. LOL I will wait for a few others to test this out as I'm tired of a "queasy stomach". I wonder if there is a plan to end that feeling like eating apples as you can do with the MMS.

Sure can't wait to hear more about this.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:30 pm

ok, here i go:

i listened to a chemtrail vid and the woman who
was part-presenter said to try this:

take a healthy swig of red wine and swish around
your mouth for at least a minute, do not swallow

when you spit it out, do so through paper towel...
spit out slowly, watch the liquid drain through and
LOOK AT WHAT REMAINS on the paper

do this until there is no more icky (2 or 3 times)

you'll be horrified by what you see and relieved
when it is gone.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm

AWW don't think I want to see..........I'm sure it will not be pretty
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:15 pm

WineHippie wrote:

take a healthy swig of red wine and swish around
your mouth for at least a minute, do not swallow

um not. That is not oil pulling that's an entirely different thing using wine. And I don't think it would do anything. It's wine. What's up with that?

Anchor wrote:
your first hit of this treatment imbalanced you energetically.

Perhaps your extra degree of alertness and focus on this "experiment" at the exclusion of other things was to blame.

Get a life.

Reunite wrote:
This is the first I've heard of oiling pulling too.

Dean where did you buy your cold-pressed oil from, is it avalible from a supermarket like coles or a health food shop?

Yeah you can just buy it from the shop. It's easy to obtain. Only takes a few mintues out of your day and you can still do other things while your doing this. You will feel a lot better my teeth already feel much cleaner. Make sure it's cold pressed. Flaxseed oil is what I'm using. But Sunflower or Seasme is ok too. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Only do it in the morning on an empty stomach and don't clean your teeth beforehand only clean your teeth afterwards. When you spit it out if you spit it out in the sink disinfect it cause it's toxic. I'd spit it in the bin down the toliet or in the bush or something.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Get a life.

Whatever.

So how is the nausea? Is it any better after repeat sessions?

A..
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 pm

hi dean......i am wondering how the oil pulling is going ???
flaxseed oil is great stuff but it is very expensive.....

also you probably know but i´m going to mention it for some who might not.......the reason you have to use cold pressed oil is because any oil that is not cold pressed or is refined in any way is toxic .....and is terible for the health......and should not be eaten or used on the body at all.....

Last edited by zuni on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:08 pm

I've only tried it once. I've been lazy. I'll start doing it regularly from tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Ok I've done this a few times now. Not enough to know for sure what the effects are on me. The first time was the worst. Every time after that it seems to be not much effect. The first time the oil went a white color. From here it seems to be more yellow. Sometimes it makes me cough up some stuff but nowhere near as much nausea as I had the first time.

Can't say there is any difference with my teeth yet. I've only done this 3 times so it's too early to tell anything for sure. I'll just keep doing this and document as I go.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 am

thanks dean .....please keep up dating.......
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm

hows the oil pulling dean ??? any updates ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oil pulling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil pulling   Oil pulling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oil pulling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: