the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mms......

Go down 
+3
bilderburger w/cheese
Anchor
zuni
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:06 am

does anyone have any mms info to share ???
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:23 pm

I just got my kit in the post.

I can share some info as I do it.

There is heaps of info on PA.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:41 pm

thanks a.
i am also taking 15 drop 2x per day....i also give it to two cats i care take for.....i give 1 drop activated mms in 5cc water orally with a syringe.....the thing is i´ve been giving it to them for like three weeks or so.....i give it every morning.....but i notice that it does not seem to be having any effect on their worm situation.......

now i remember that protine deactivates the mms.......and not to eat protine with in 3 hours of taking the mms.........that is 6 full hours no protine.......now the cats food has a lot of protine.......normally 6 hours with no food would be fine.....but with the worm situation i don´t want to leave their little bellys empty.........and also i can´t give them more times a day because thay are repulsed by it .......they are hiding when they see the syringe........

so does anyone have a suggestion ?????
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:53 pm

continue to please share, if you will, your results from the MMS. i trust your opinions, but i am hesistant to try it due to the nausea factor. running to the bathroom can be dealt with... being nauseous is another story.

its sounding to me like a cure-all... and that immediately sends up a red flag. its amusing that i believe everything i read/see pertaining to 2012/awakening stuff, but for MMS, im exceedingly weary.

did either of you take the oxy powder prior to the MMS? (bottom half of the article):

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemistry/
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm

It certainly sent a red flag up for me when I first read about in on PA, but the repeated reports of good results and no serious downsides, plus a certain "go-ahead" from my intuition tells me to give it a shot.

I have been sort of "told" that I need to hurry up and get my body sorted out otherwise I will suffer. For now, so far as I can tell this means a) de-tox, b) loose some weight, c) get my teeth checked/serviced d) get my spine treated ASAP.

a &b) fasting and mms taking care of detox and weight

c) I still have a tooth with a mercury amalgam filling, need to book a dentist and see what can be done and get my teeth checked.

d) I have just come back from my 2nd appointment with a chiropractor and have signed up for a course of 30 treatments; having now realised (and seen for myself on the XRAY that there is a problem!)

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Anchor wrote:

c) I still have a tooth with a mercury amalgam filling, need to book a dentist and see what can be done and get my teeth checked.

A..

Funny you should say that Anchor. My partner only just got her mercury fillings out 2 days ago by a holistic dentist who doesn't use fluoride! PM myself if you want details
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 pm

okay so this was my first experience.......12/19/08

i bought a liter of sodium chlorite 25%......i didn´t start taking in right away because it´s mandarin season.....i love mandarins but you can´t take the mms with vitamin c so i desided to wait until the mandarins were finished........anyway i noticed ganesha a cat i care take came down with a bladder infection.......i usually feed her raw propolis or grow wheatgrass for her and give her the fresh juice but i didn´t have time.....cause i didn´t want it to get worse......so i desided to try the mms........i gave her one activated drom in 5cc water and gave it to her with a seringe..........three hours later i gave her another drop.....on this same day i had to get a root canal on my front tooth.......i had been suffering with it for 9 years......i just couldn´t handel it so i went for the root canal........anyway for some reason my tooth and gums that surounded it became badly infected.....the pain was unbearable.........i called the dentist to see if this was normal.......he said no and i would have to go on strong anibiotics.........but i never thake western medicine.....usually if i have a problem i just do a water fast until the illness is gone.......but water fast could take 5 to 10 days or more depending how deep the infection is....to clear this up......so i decided to go on the mms with ganesha........that day i started brushing my teeth with the mms......the pain was terible....so i decide to kick out the infection with a high dose of mms .....so i took 10 drops .....i didn´t notice much in the way of side effects........that night before i went to bed i took 5 more drops.....still every thing was fine........i gave ganesha her drop as well......the next morning i noticed a big inprovement in my tooth but i still had pain.........but ganesha was still trying to pee alot.......so i gave myself 10 more drops more.....and ganesha another drop......she threw up once.......and in two hours i started pucking.......this went on for hours till i started having the shits.......for several hours i was shiting and pucking at the same time........after i was shitting strait water.....if i drank water i would just shit it out with in 5 minutes....this went on for about 15 hours........i felt like hell.....but my tooth was healed.....no more swelling no more pain..........also ganesha had also stopped her trips to the litter box........but i didn´t know how to stop my shitting.......i must have shit liters of clear water.........and i my stomach was turning.....but i decided to eat a bananna.......well i could only get half down but it was enough to stop shitting........and today day three we are both healed!!!!!
it´s amazing !!!! i don´t know if i would suggest the shock treatment that i used unless you have to get rid of something quick........but for sure i can tell you this stuff works........and for animals too.........!!!!!

*******up date****.......so now i have been on mms for three weeks cause the tooth infection came back......the dentist tried to give me antibiotics again but i refused.......so now i´m in the middle of the root canal....i have a temoprary filling and my root was removed..........

i am now doing morning 15 drops mms with a bannna nothing else.......and then no food for three hours......at night before bed i take 18 dropps mms .............and brushing with mms before i go to bed........

tomorrow i go back to the dentist......the thing is that my tooth is still infected and hurts like hell........i don´t understand why it hurts because the dentist said there is no root.......also i thought the mms would have killed the infection by now.........so i am confused.........
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:56 pm

*****up date .....unexpected news....today i went to the dentist and found out that my tooth is not the problem........it is the bone above the tooth......it is infected under the gum way up near my nose......the dentist said it will need sergery.....they want to open the gum and scrape the bone......yuck.......i do not want that......so i have decided to do an experiment.......i have read that if you mix mms with dmso it can penetrate through the skin and into the bone.......so i will give it a go........the injory happend to the tooth 10 years ago...... i always had pain sins in verying degrees but now it´s really painful......especially on a cold windy day....ouch........and i am determined to get rid of the bone infection without going under the knife.....and without loosing my tooth.......

on monday i´m going to see where i can by this stuff.......i can´t get it on line because i do not have a credit card.....so the first challange is to find the dmso........

when i start the experiment i´ll give progress reports here for you to read..........
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Zuni

geezeeeee i am worried about you..sorry to be a butt-in-ski but..go get some penicillin..the old stuff.. you can probably get it at a pharmacy by asking..it is pretty generic now and should work on the bone..i mean hell it's made from green mold and really does still work

on the dmso..ok..almost any feed store that sells horse food should have it...but please be very very careful with the stuff..
i worked in a research lab with a guy who knew a guy who died from using it btw..
it is a penetrating agent similar to turpintine any very dangerous in the wrong hands

the story i was told was the guy died because he washed his hands with strong soap and put the dmso on with his bare hands ..the soap was carried into the blood stream and that was it..

i have used it years ago with my horses before i knew anything about it.. like a dumb ass i listened to some horse people go on and on about it...luckily being overly fussy (talk to my mother mrs. clean) i put on sterile surgeons gloves and put it on a clean leg of my horse..nothing happened..phew...

just be really really careful, kid..i'ld hate to hear another bad story and you might want to read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide

btw ..it has a garlic taste when you touch it

hugs
D

on the mms..i got some but haven't convinced myself to try it yet so any info on you guinea pigs will be helpful..thanks
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:42 pm

plz listen to otter and be careful with doses and applications

are you getting enough sun (vit D?)

i have a bottom front tooth that just fell out, it
had been getting loose but there was no pain
so no dentist - and now no tooth, but i don't mind
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 am

gosh....thanks sky otter.....i looked at the link and smso looks questionable like you said........hum..........i´m going to think about it all......techniquely speaking the mms should have worked........the fasting should have also worked ???? so i don´t understand what is up with it.......i´m confused now.....i´m happy you posted this info here for me......i welcome all suggestions you have..........

winehippy......i´m glad you had no pain involved with you tooth loss cause it´s no fun.....lol

i get plenty of sunshine........but honestly i´m not sure about my vitamine d ??? can you explain what are some symtoms of a d deficency ???

thanks guys i´m open to all suggestins.......
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am

zuni wrote:

winehippy......i´m glad you had no pain involved with you tooth loss cause it´s no fun.....lol

i get plenty of sunshine........but honestly i´m not sure about my vitamine d ??? can you explain what are some symtoms of a d deficency ???

thanks guys i´m open to all suggestins.......

good morning, zuni

you can google "miracle of vitamin D" to get info, here
is a teaser for you:

"Any discussion of vitamin D must begin with the discoveries of the Canadian-born dentist Weston A. Price. In his masterpiece Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Dr. Price noted that the diet of isolated, so-called "primitive" peoples contained "at least ten times" the amount of "fat-soluble vitamins" as the standard American diet of his day.2 Dr. Price determined that it was the presence of plentiful amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A and D in the diet, along with calcium, phosphorus and other minerals, that conferred such high immunity to tooth decay and resistance to disease in nonindustrialized population groups."

https://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamind.html
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 am

zuni, another thought:

"Recommended daily vitamin D intake remains controversial, with the governments of Canada and the United States recommending only 200 IU per day for children and 400 IU per day for adults, the amounts long accepted as necessary to stave off bone and dental problems. Recent research suggests that much higher levels are needed to protect against cancers, diabetes, heart disease and autoimmune disorders, however, leading the Canadian Cancer Society and other groups to recommend 1,000 IU per day for adults."
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 am

im not a doctor, but if there is an infection on the bone, the infection must be drained of potential infection fluid (i dont care for the 'p' word). if there is an incomplete job of removing the fluid, it will simply build up again and youll be back to square one. ive had a similar situation happen to me a several years ago, which is why im chiming in here.

penicillin is good for killing/retarding growth of bacteria, but it wont help remove the dead/killed bacteria in the infection site which is what is causing the inflammation and pain. penicillin would be great after the surgery is complete.

if you do decide to use the DMSO (which im not fond of), youll have to apply it externally to your skin near your nose. applying it to the gums is far too dangerous. if you get the DMSO, look for a purified sample from a reputable company. if its for horses, chances are most companies that produce it arent looking to make sure that its 100% pure and contains no trace byproducts. further, the horses weigh far more than humans so their bodies could theoretically take a larger load of the trace contaminants than our bodies could. any trace byproducts in the DMSO will go straight into your body.

use nitrile gloves only, not just PVC gloves or latex when working with this.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm

thanks winehippie.........i´ve been reading about the vitamin d........wow looks like i need alot more sun then i thought.......thanks i´m going to keep reading......
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:28 pm

hi bbw/c.................thank you so much for the buying guideline........ya know i´m not convinced about the dmso either......i didn´t realize it was such yucky stuff......

what did you do for your tooth ??? where you able to save it ??? and is it healed now ???

i finally quit taking mms this morning because after weeks without i was dying for orange juice and spirulina........maybe i should do nothing....just keep taking the 18 drops of mms before bed........

i´m just not sure.....lol
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Zuni and all

boy Zuni, glad you are getting some good info on that tooth..
on the cats i don't think the mms is going to worm them..if you have a pet store or a feed store try to get some cat dewormer..
i use drontal and it's about 3 or 4 bucks...without being wormed those cats will be sickly..do not buy pancur it will kill a cat...great for horses and dogs (gets all worms in all stages) but not for felines...once wormed cats are usually pretty good unless they are eating garbage.

on the mms..i have been thinking about it.. went back and read the transcipt ( last time i listened to the video)..and i copied what he said and will add it at the end...
he says that this works like stabilized oxygen and only affects the anaerobic stuff....now if you look up anaerobic it literally means doesn't need oxygen for growth..
ok now i do question his claims of cancer cure and everything else ..it's just his word that it has done all this in africa..how do we know if it has ?
anyway from what i know tumors and cancers use our blood to grow and if they are using our blood then they also use oxygen so this stuff would have no affect on them..
worms and parasites have there own blood so they too use oxygen...
however bacteria and virus do not use blood..so to my way of thinking those would be the only things that would be effected by mms..

if you do not have either of these the stuff would do you no good whatsoever and he claims it would turn into a small amount of salt..

i'll be the first one to run like hell from the ama but at the same time if we are going to quack ourselves i want a bit more knowledge or proof or something more solid than a say so of someone who has run off to south america to save his own ass..but hey that's just me

i bought the stuff thinking it might work on hubbys rosacia..or maybe foot fungus...and if not that i would keep it for purifying water as needed...

i haven't read anything from the people experimenting with it that makes me want to put it in my body....and if you haven't had any results by now then i would say you don't have any thing to get rid of...

anyway..those are my thoughts and arguments on it at this time..but like everything else they are up for changing at any minute..

below are parts i copied from the transcripe and the link to the whole thing..

oh yeah i came back to say that as a previous mushroom grower and breeder..he has no idea about fungus..it will beat you every time cause the part you knock off is only the very tiny visible part

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jim_humble_interview_transcript.html

But the fact is, there is no useful oxygen in stabilized oxygen. It’s chlorine dioxide is what is available in stabilized oxygen, and there is no oxygen that’s available. So, they have been confused all that time. And that might be one of the reasons why it never got really developed into a... to the point that it would really cure everything that it treated.

However, that was the basics of the development of Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st century.

BR: And it was... Basically what you did then, was you figured out a more powerful delivery mechanism of the chlorine dioxide that the stabilized oxygen was delivering in the first place.

But the simplicity of it was, you simply add some vinegar or some lemon juice, and the acid in the vinegar or the lemon juice releases the chlorine dioxide. And that is what does the work – chlorine dioxide.

BR: OK. Now, for people who’ve heard about MMS but who aren’t scientifically minded, what can you say about what you’re reasonably sure it can do? When you say it kills pathogens, you mean it kills harmful viruses and bacteria?

JH: That’s right.

BR: How does it single those out?

JH: The pathogens... In the body, those things that cause diseases – pathogens - are anaerobic.

Now, most everybody understands that there’s aerobic and anaerobic bacteria in the body. And the anaerobic bacteria, anaerobic microorganisms, are the ones that do the damage -- the anaerobic.

Anaerobic organism, any organism that does not require oxygen for growth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaerobic_organism

The aerobic are oxygen-using bacteria, and they are much more powerful. They’re much stronger than the disease-causing anaerobic microorganisms. So the anaerobic microorganisms are the guys that cause all the trouble, and they’re the weak organisms. They’re not strong.

Just to give you an example of an idea, most people have been out in the woods, and they’ve seen the fungus growing on the trees. Well, that’s anaerobic. And you can walk up to the tree and knock the fungus off because it’s very weak. It don’t have the power that the trees, which are using the oxygen, have -- they’re strong and healthy. But the fungus is very, very weak.

And it’s the same way in your body. The pathogens that don’t use oxygen are very weak. And so, when you put the chloride dioxide in the body, it’s a weak oxidizer, so it can single out the pathogens. Because it’s a weak oxidizer, it only has enough power to oxidize the pathogens.

Now, one thing about it is, although it’s a much weaker oxidizer than the other oxidizers like ozone and hydrogen peroxide, although it’s much weaker, it has a much greater capacity. It can oxidize a lot more. It’ll oxidize twice as much as ozone, or 2-1/2 times as much as ozone, but it can’t oxidize as many different things as ozone. It can only oxidize a few things, but those few things that it does oxidize, it oxidizes with a great deal of power.

It’s sort of like... Chlorine dioxide is an explosive, not only in large quantities, where it will blow your building apart, but it’s explosive in small quantities. To those things it can oxidize, it’s explosive, and it will do that.

And so, while I’m mentioning that, I will just mention to you that the way it kills a pathogen is, it blows a hole in the skin. Now, the normal antibiotic that you take, that antibiotic has to be built just for the particular pathogen it’s going to kill, because it has to go inside, and it has to make the nucleus quit working properly.

BR: Mm hm.

JH: But chlorine dioxide blows a hole in the side. And, because it blows a hole in the side, there is no possibility of any pathogen ever developing a resistance to chlorine dioxide.

Now, chlorine dioxide kills viruses in a slightly different way. Instead of that method, and instead of going in and trying to kill the nucleus of the virus, it prevents the formation of special virus proteins. And, of course, if the proteins can’t form, in a very short period it results in the death or the destruction of the virus.

So, it kills both bacteria and viruses. It also kills fungus, and several of the other types of pathogens that are in the body as well.

BR: It will kill parasites as well?

JH: And it kills parasites. It kills all kinds of parasites and it kills them fast. Because, for example, malaria is caused by a parasite. And, normally speaking, a person who’s given MMS will be well from malaria in four hours. I mean, the worst disease of mankind is well from malaria in four hours.

And it isn’t like we “think” it works. I’ve treated 2,000 people personally. And the people I’ve trained have treated over 100,000 people. And in that 100,000, normally you’d find 400 people that died. Normally in 100,000 people who get malaria, 400 people would be dead. And there were no deaths reported in that 100,000 at all.

So it really works well with malaria, and that’s parasites. And there are a lot of other parasites that we’ve treated as well.

BR: Even large parasites?

JH: Even large parasites. Even worms.

BR: Really.

JH: When we were treating the people in the villages in Africa, ever so often we’d get one kid or a guy and he would cough up a lot of worms, as... you know, as big around as an orange almost. So, it will kill the big ones as well.

BR: So the trials that you’ve done against malaria, where you said you trained somebody or a team who cured 100,000 people, this was in Africa?
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:14 am

zuni:

Penicillin is not typical western medicine. It was invented for a reason and my gut feel is that it was not to make big-pharma rich :)

I would say please re-consider the advise of your dentist on this one. Sometimes surgery is the shortest path to health.

Either way, I recommend a good consultation with your inner guides on this one.

A..
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:35 am

What the hell is MMS?.... Looking it up. [Edit: Oh mineral management)

Zuni root canals, If they put something in there can really screw up your vibration.

It might be at the point now where surgery would produce the least damage. Most health things are lifestyle gradual done over periods of time. Something as urgent as this might be best to consider the options of surgery if the pain is too bad. Just to get everything sorted. If there is no pain don't do anything but if it's getting real painful maybe surgery but find out whats going on with it for sure what effects will be what.

Wouldn't garlic do exactly the same thing as antibiotics but without the side effects?

I noticed doctors treat the symptoms not the cause. It's tragic. Ofcourse be wary of doctor practices and how they operate as they are in league with the drug companies and prescription drugs kill more people than illegal drugs. As a general rule I never let a doctor do anything (or a dentist) unless I know exactly what they are doing with me and why. Most of the pharmacy medicine is indeed useless.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:00 am

Anchor wrote:
Penicillin is not typical western medicine.

Um yes it is a typical western medicine.....What are you playing at? You don't need to use it when there is natural alternatives that do the same thing. How can it not be western medicine? I think there is better solutions than penicillin. Anchor seems to be suggesting it's some kind of special wonder drug that is the exception. No I think it's still the same as the other prescription medicine or it would not be advertised as heavily as it is. Most things that cure you, they hate to advertise it cause they would have no business when it did heal you.

Remember:
Quote :
Antibiotics are only effective against bacteria. They are completely useless against viruses, fungi, worms and parasites. Using these drugs can also cause an overgrowth of candida, yeast, and fungi. Frequent use can even depress your immune system, stimulate allergies, and damage organs such as the liver and kidneys.

Source found here: http://www.reikinurse.com/naturalabx.html

adverse effects
wikipedia wrote:

Common adverse drug reactions (≥1% of patients) associated with use of the penicillins include diarrhea, hypersensitivity, nausea, rash, neurotoxicity urticaria, and/or superinfection (including candidiasis). Infrequent adverse effects (0.1–1% of patients) include fever, vomiting, erythema, dermatitis, angioedema, seizures (especially in epileptics), and/or pseudomembranous colitis.[16]

Now would garlic ever produce that? Doesn't seem like a natural healing remedy that is entirely good for you in the end. Some people have allergic reactions, it is prescription medicine. I'd say yes it is entirely a profit making scheme as it's a symptom treatment of bacteria. Yet there is so many other things that also stop bacteria why would you need penicillin at all?

Some alternatives.....

Quote :
Alcohol extracted tinctures of herbs are the most potent medicinal form, they may have a sour or bitter taste that may make you opt for capsule form.

Sage, Thyme, Oregano, and Parsley are herbs you can add to your food that are considered antimicrobial. Oregano is good for chest, lung, and yeast infections. For throat infections, steep one tablespoon of fresh sage in hot water for half an hour. Strain the mixture, gargle and swallow.

Quote :
Garlic has a long proven history as an effective antibiotic, antiviral, antiparasitic, and antifungal.

Echinacea
Family : Compositae, Genus and Species : Echinacea angustifolia, E. purpurea

This is an increasingly poplular supplement that fights bacteria, viruses, and microorganisms. It was one of the Native Americans most used healing herbs.

Quote :
Goldenseal
Family : Ranunculaceae, Genus and Species : Hydrastis canadensis

This antibiotic and potential immune stimulant was once collected to the point of near extinction. Studies show that berberine, the alkaliod extracted from goldenseal, blocks streptococci from colonizing in the body. It may aid in the treatment of bacterial, fungal, and protozoal infections. It has been used for dysentery and cholera. Indian researchers have found berberine to be more effective against cholera than the powerful antibiotic, Chloromycetin. Take 20-30 drops or three capsules three times per day for a maximum of ten days. Also, you can boil one half to one teaspoon in one cup of water and steep ten minutes. Drink up to two cups per day.

Barberry Root Bark
Family : Berberidaceae, Genus and Species : Berberis vulgaris

Contains berberine like goldenseal, which explains it's similar antibiotic effect. It was used by ancient Egyptians, American Indians, and India's Ayurvedic healers

Wild Indigo
This herb is not as well known, however, it is an extremely powerful antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.

Eucalyptus
Family : Myrtaceae, Genus and Species: Eucalyptus globulus

This is the sole food source for the cute marsupial, the koala. You've probably used it before in Listerine, Vick's VapoRub, or Dristan. It is a powerful decongestant with a very sharp and distinctly recognizable odor. This is a natural antiseptic that kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Raw Unfiltered Honey has been used since ancient Egypian times as an effective topical antibiotic to treat cuts, burns, and scrapes, just slap it on!

Combine all those things together into your diet and that's way better than an injection of Penicillin. But even garlic alone is good.

All that is not the solution though. That's only treating bacteria. You also got to deal with the toxins in your body and nutrient deficiency that is stopping the healing of things.

All of this is lifestyle based. It's a very big subject.

That's all I can think of for now for the immediate problem zuni I hope you are ok. Maybe surgery will get rid of it. and then u can just heal.

Start the oil pulling thing. I believe it's bound to be helping with things.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Anchor wrote:
Penicillin is not typical western medicine.

Um yes it is a typical western medicine.....What are you playing at?

Sorry I was not precise with my words.

I wasn't aware that penicillin was advertised heavily. There are some medical discoveries that have been made that genuinely are good. IMO this one was so good that the only way big pharma could respond was to use it so much that enough bacteria become resistant to render the old fashioned variants less effective and create the need to design new ones - thus profit.

Anyway, if you end up going down the dental surgery in a western hospital you will be given antibiotics and if you don't take them, the Doctor will blame you if it all goes wrong. Dental surgery and antibiotics go hand in hand these days, you can't really get away from that - the mouth is not easy to sterilize and the dentists just want to "nuke the site from orbit, its the only way to be sure".

A..
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 am

Quote :
There are some medical discoveries that have been made that genuinely are good.

ITS VERY CLEAR HOW THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS OPERATING. ITS VERY CLEAR HOW THE SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRY IS OPERATING. So how can you sit there and type in your computer to me that some discoveries are for our benefit? What just happened to your awareness? The business of the drugs and medical help is only to make profit you admit this in your next sentence. We are not naive about it and consider it something as humane or sometimes good. We are past that now. We know what's going on within these industries which is the controlling factor of money. So overall no good is in anything they push. Everything they resist and hide is the answer. Without sickness they lose business. This drug isn't so good that they can't make it illegal if it was healing like they have done with other useful drugs. And they can not use it so it becomes more potent than other methods. Bacteria in a person will be normal. Only if they use it over and over individually does it do that.

Anchor wrote:
use it so much that enough bacteria become resistant to render the old fashioned variants less effective-thus profit.

Excuse me but how is it more effective than the herbs I mentioned? Why are the alternatives old fashion. It seems real peculiar to me that you would think anything but penicillin is old fashion and less effective in treating surgery on people. No doubt surgery is terrible. An entirely horrible mutilating last resort. But even so I don't agree penicillin is all that is effective!

I can't say I'm an expert on Penicillin or dental surgery. But I know healthy living negates the need for dental surgery or penicillin. Healthy living is very difficult in an unhealthy society. Once again.....Why not just take garlic? And the other herbs. Why listen to the dentist. Remember I went to the dentist once and they told me to take this bottle of fluoride home and wash your mouth out with it everyday. Just don't swallow it they said. Fluoride is toxic waste. They wanted me to clean my teeth with toxic poison. I'm not going to trust they know and believe in me or care. The dental industry figures it this way. Hey if we use flouride their teeth will rot faster then we can drill more holes in them and get more customers.

Now you need surgery? Bonus....We can hit you with some penicillin. Encourage some kidney problems and cancer. Grow a bit of fungus. Make the bacteria stronger. Start some other problems might be able to get you into chemotherapy at the hospital later on.

All about dollars not humaness. Never ever listen to them they want to make you sick as possible. If you need a filling or anything. Tell them exactly what you want and know what your getting. In fact you better be the dentist and not them. Considering them doing a job that you researched and demanded on yourself. Never take their word for things on any advice. Including this so called penicillin addition to surgery. First finding out what it all is. If Penicillin is needed for short term. Have to get something to heal your system afterward cause I think it's damaging.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 am

one of the main reasons for a course of antibiotics before any dental surgery is that any infection will go right into the bloodstream and could and ususally does cause heart problems..

as far as penicilin is concerned..the very original one is plant base..just like aspirin wchich is from the bark of a willow
neither of these medicins can be patented and are of little value to the drug companies...
if aspirin came out today it would be a miracle drug and be cost prohibitive

now the penicilin off shoots that are chemical based formula copies of the original plant based anitbiotic are expensive and what most doctors try and push..
that is why i recommended the original which is now considered a generic
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 pm

sky otter wrote:

if aspirin came out today it would be a miracle drug and be cost prohibitive
neither of these medicins can be patented and are of little value to the drug companies...

Asprin either is or it isn't a miracle drug....In this case it isn't one. And drug companies do sell it so it is of value to them.

I don't know about infection going to the bloodstream but that must only be in real dangerous surgery situations. In which case make a better drug than penicilin or do better surgery? Even better prevent surgery in the first place.

Where is the focus? Not where it's meant to be.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:49 pm

hi sky otter.....thanks for the info about the mms.......i have to admit the claims of it whitening your teeth may not be true.....at least not for me.......i noticed mine are more yellow then when i started brushing with the mms.........lol....and i have taken to consideration your view that if it didn´t help by now maybe it´s not going to and i have stoped using it on myself.......the cats are still on cause maybe it is working for the worms.....i´m going to give it one more week......

hi dean thanks for all of your great ideas.....i have tried almost all of them in the past with no luck.....but all the herbs you have mentioned normally work very well.......i agree with you that we should let nature be our cure........i think i mentioned before that this mms is the first time i have put something not so natural in my body for meny meny years........

i also do not use vitamins as they will make you deficient because uor bodys can not absorb synthetic vitamins and they can actually leach your body of nutrients.......

it is always best to get what you need for nutrition from natural raw food sourses......

i mostly eat a raw diet of fruit and sprouts......and in the evening some cooked quinoa.....

i do alot of cleansing.....honestly i try to keep myself as healthy as possible........i don´t really understand why my tooth refuses to heal......

so i have taken into consideration everyones suggestions.........and my disission at least for now is to do absolutly nothing .......i´m going to just go back to brushing with plain old castile bar soap ........and in a few weeks i´ll do a 10 day orange juice fast....winter is to cold to do only water.....

i will keep you posted on the cats worm problem and the news of my tooth.......

thank you all so much......and if you think of anything else plase post here....... lightbulb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mms...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mms......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: