the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination

Go down 
+3
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Empty
PostSubject: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Now I don't think that I would be too far wrong to say that there is a correlation between people that have at least partially awakened and the refusal to take the vaccine.

Looking at my group of friends, the ones that I have had the hardest time talking about "things" are the first ones wanting or planning on getting the shot. They are also the ones drinking diet sodas, chewing gum with aspartame, etc. They are mainly interested in material things and feel anyone believing in any conspiracies are over the edge.

The encourging thing to me is the amount of people that are saying no way Jose! I believe that the governments of the world will be totally surprised on how much poison they have left over.

This is prime example....

GERMAN PROTESTS OVER TOXIC SWINE FLU JAB GROW AFTER ARMY REJECTS IT AS TOO RISKY

Quote :
The protest against German government plans to mass vaccinate the population with the untested and toxic swine flu jab are growing after the German army decided to order a jab without heavy metals mercury and without adjuvants that is made in the same way as the regular flu shots.

Virologost Alexander Kekule from the University of Halle accused the government on TV of ordering the wrong "vaccines" against the swine flu for the population, noting that the adjuvants cause serious side effects.

Kekule said the use of adjuvants should be abandoned. However, experts say there are still dangerous amounts of mercury in the vaccine -- 50ug or 25,000 times what the FDA considers safe in food --, and live viruses in the jab, which will be especially harmful for children and pregnant women.

In addition, there is evidence that there will be nanochips in the vaccines which store health insurance information and are linked to a WHO/UN supercomputer, allowing the WHO/UN to track the population.
Quote :
Paul-Ehrlich-Instituts (PEI) spokesperson, Susanne Stöcker, defended the jab saying it was "basically the same and that it fulfilled all EU criteria," omitting to mention the EU's regulatory body, the EMEA; itself has said that the safety and efficacy of the "swine flu" jab do not have to be proven to be approved under emergency guidelines and that there is no data on how this new flu jab using illegal adjuvants will impact on pregnant women or children.

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1011%3Agerman-protests-over-toxic-swine-flu-jab-grow-after-army-rejects-it-as-too-risky-&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105?=en

Something else that I was thinking about was the topic of ascension. It is important to live without fear and to concentrate on love and light. Well the people that are lining up for these shots are certainly living in fear. Certainly is an indicator of where people are at in their spirituality. Very ironic that these are the people that are obviously afraid of dying yet by taking the shot they are increasing their odds of health issues. (Not imho, scientifically proven)

Now here is something interesting....

They stopped using mercury in dog vaccines in 1935. The adverse reactions were too dangerous, Eli Lily reported. They removed mercury from cattle vaccines in the early 1990s; too damn harmful for the beasts of burden. But mercury-laced vaccines for your baby? The government said that was just fine.

http://www.zimbio.com/Autism/articles/42/MERCURY+RISING+EVERY+PARENT+MUST+KNOW+VACCINES

soapbox impatient

sorry for the rant.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 pm

i detect no rant
righteous indignation mixed in with a little anger, perhaps
no apology necessary, keep it coming
but don't let it get you down
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm

flower

yeah M
no rant at all
but i sure am glad to see someone else using that box to stand on
besides me, that is.. lol!

i think we are all in the same place with what you said
and it's harder when it is family and you have to watch..

and do you guys think we are building up to a big loud explosion or is it just me
it's just that this week seems so much more intense scratch

Banging Head
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh sky otter..............I am right there with you on family members.........I wonder when I will stop getting the lowered head into folded arms or the roll of the eyes

I will continue sending messages but thats all we can really do.

Today my grandson told me how afraid he is over this and his dad is freaking out (well, easy to understand his anxieties over illnesses)

I told him not to worry about it, all he has to remember is do not take the vaccine......He shook his head and said....."Oh well you need to start listening gramma, its all over the place" He said he would drink lots of juices and flush it.....................I had to smile because IMO, thats all he needs to do then. (just believe you can do it ) letz party
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 pm

flower

mnt..i just went to my in box and a friend sent this..wild

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 pm

boy I must be on the depressed side today..................my tears just poured down.

I truly think we can do more with just thought, so marching would be great if we all carried a "postitive' thought. Then, truly then, our voices will be heard loud and clear through out the Universe............

I just listened to a video and I put a post on the guys web page but he mentioned on his page..................I
The UN is teaching recondition healing in othercountries..................my mouth dropped open
...............................its wonderful as it would mean more people pulling over on our way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 pm

went to youtube, rated 5 stars and favorited....
nice find, lil otter
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 pm

flower

Mnt..talking to several people today and they are all fighting the fall blahs...

Hippie
Earthdeva who just joined sent it to me...
that was something wasn't it..wow and yeah to the youth

wave
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh a new name for it.............I'm not just crazy anymore hehe
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm

The fall blahs indeed. It just keeps raining here day after day..Yesterdays the sun came out for an hour then it turned foggy. Very depressing. I love sunny days no matter what the temp is.

Man is it windy here tonight. More storms are brewing.

wtf
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 am

I've been having some sucess lately opening minds of people in my life. It's taken years and planting the seed, giving it time to sprout, then nuturing the idea carefully but it does work.

Soome of these people were so resistant in the past, but something is changing in them and they are paying attention.

Fall is my favorite season but like you mic I need the sun! Today duirng a walk I passed a road that leads to the lake and it made me stop and take notice. It was lined with Japanese Maple Trees that were afire with fall blazing red. I looked down and was in awe of the beauty, it was surreal. I wish I'd had a camera with me to share with all of you.

Yeah what's up with the wind tonight, it actually woke me up.

I'm proud to be a member of this forum. I look at other sites and see them deflating with all the negativity and infighting, the doom and gloom, the egos and people that think they have all the answers. Here we share, learn, and put the pieces together and sometimes just review what we already know. It's a nice confirmation of why we are here.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 am

That's wonderful Lightning! You are a blessing to these people you are helping.
I also love fall and really hate to rub it in, but we always have sun here in San Diego! Sorry. lol!

You are so sweet for saying such loving things about our forum, and you are so right.
Other sites are still stuck in the doom and gloom and low vibration, but we have a safe home here among friends who truly care for each other.
Everyday we do get more confirmation that we are on the right path, at the right place with the right people.
Thanks for being here. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:34 am

WTG Lightning.........................I'm still planting the seeds................my husband says he has knots in his stomach but he isn't sure why.....just that something is wrong.

I wont even bring it up anymore unless I'm asked.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 am

What is the real reason they are giving us this shot?

This commentary sums up my feelings 100%!!!

Drekx Omega Reply:

October 31st, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Nobody on Infowars.com has yet intuited the complete truth about the vaccine’s use as a bio-weapon, and have largely touched upon peripheral truths, to date…… I shall now join the dots.

The most important factors within the H1N1 vaccine are, as speculated, intended to reduce Earth’s population and that is why they are targeting the long term sick, children and pregnant women. Mercury & squaline are sufficient to create complications for these particular categories of Human beings, as even brain development in children, leading to illness and death, can be achieved using mercury. An effect similar to lead poisoning via leaded petroleum fumes. This will also effect the unborn fetus within pregnant women and the squaline will effect the nervous system creating chronic pain, thus neutralising further reproductive capacity. The chronically ill will be curtailed completely by the squaline and mercury combined. THAT IS THEIR FIRST TARGET POPULATION….!

What then of those who do not fall into the categories in their first wave?? These others are particularly feared by the Illuminoids because they have health, intelligence and potential to resist the NWO. The use of nano-particles in a shot for this category has a duel purpose. It is intended to insert the much feared “chip” in people that can then be tracked and controlled, and generally used as slave labourers, skilled and otherwise. All populations accross the globe will be targeted thus, they hope.

But, there is an even more secret reason for the intention to introduce this vaccine to all groups, surviving the vaccine or not, and that is to do with curtailing the ongoing mutation of Human RNA/DNA, first noticed in all global populations from the mid-1980s onwards. The famous double-helix DNA discovered by Watson & Crick, has a central area thought to be evolutionary “junk,” but is actually a growing third strand, increasingly communicating with the other two strands. The potential of the light-encoded filaments in these strands to trigger a rapid metamorphosis into a twelve strand RNA/DNA is of great concern to the Illuminati Elites, because once activated, it will make the human being a totally new type of superhuman being. A being with a fully utilised brain (currently, even a genius only uses one tenth of his mental capacity.) A changed endocrine system, a raised healing rate, an intergrated and fully functional seven-chakra system operating on the aetheric level and morphing into a thirteen chakra-system.

This natural process of super-evolution creates the “Novaman” species, also known as Homo Galactus, a severe threat to the NWO power base, because such beings will be in natural telepathic communication with their fellows, on world and off. They will not be fooled by elite mind games any more. Their life-span will be lengthened by hundreds of years, ending the “consumer and debt” society forever. Their consciousness will be raised to superhuman perceptive levels, increasing psychic powers, currently latent, but growing. Such beings will be sovereign and have no further use for the drones known as Illuminati. They will be able to utilise natural gifts long attributed to the fabled “gods” of history and “mythology”, for they will be becoming gods themselves, as co-creators working for the ONE GOD, physical Angels and Galactic Humans. Then the historical tables will be turned forever and that is a future that fills the NWO elites, at very high levels, with crippling fear.

The desperate hope of the Dark Cabal, is that the vaccine nano-particles will incorporate gene-splicing agents intended to effectively halt the receiving of Galactic (cosmic ray) signals and information packages activating the molecular mutation, by splicing the strand communications at cell level.

The secondary method being ramped-up, to prevent the Galactic signals getting through, is to change the frequency of the terran atmosphere, using sprayed airborn particulates that lower the intensity of the super-violet rays currently bombarding our planet and causing changes in human beings responsive to the energy input. At least a quarter of Earth’s Humanity is very responsive to these incoming rays and are mutating, at what the NWO consider an “alarming rate.”

THUS THE RUSH TO IMPLEMENT THEIR INSANE PROJECTS BEFORE 2012.

Note that the NWO Illuminati had originally intended to activated their “one world government” plan in 2000 AD, but were delayed by a split in their ranks in 1995. If they had been successful then, the DNA changes would have been “nipped in the bud” earlier and we would all now be slaves under their control. Instead, history and GOD is turning the tables on the bad guys and soon you will witness their fall from grace and our rise to full consciousness and membership of the Galactic Federation of Light.

P.S.

Richard’s question:
“Drekx, Does our solar system crossing the galatic equator over a 20 year period at the same time as the resetting of the precession of the equinoxes with the alignment of the earth’s axis with the dark rift at the galexy’s center effect the energy levels on our planet and contribute to this DNA transition? Thanks, Richard

Omega response:
They peak at these cosmic alignments, as the galactic centre heart chakra pulses the purest of the energies at our solar system. The most completely transformative to all life, including human.
The precessional 26,000 year max, is the highest harmonic pulse for this particular frequency of galactic vril and it effects our entire solar system. In 2012 we enter it’s full effects and nothing and nobody can halt this event, neither with chemtrails, gene splicing, or fearful skullduggery

http://www.infowars.com/press-for-truth-covers-day-1-of-h1n1-vaccinations-in-toronto/#comment-1511115
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 am

resonatates with me, makes perfect sense and i feel
intuitively that this is truth info....

nice find, mic!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:47 pm

That was a great find micjer, bringing out what we learnt in 'Keepers of the Dawn'.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Wow that one guy interviewed says it all doesn't he...BLIND TRUST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination   Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consciousness and H1N1 vaccination
Page 1 of 1