the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!

Go down 
+3
Linda
Northern Boy
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Empty
PostSubject: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ny-times-afghan-opium-kingpin-on-cia-payroll.html

Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Opium

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A bombshell article in today’s edition of the New York Times lifts the lid on how the brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, a suspected kingpin of the country’s booming opium trade, has been on the CIA payroll for the past eight years. However, the article serves as little more than a whitewash because it fails to address the fact that one of the primary reasons behind the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan was the agenda to reinstate the Golden Crescent drug trade.

“The agency pays (Ahmed Wali) Karzai for a variety of services, including helping to recruit an Afghan paramilitary force that operates at the C.I.A.’s direction in and around the southern city of Kandahar, Mr. Karzai’s home,” reports the Times.

An October 2008 report from the Times reveals how, after security forces discovered a huge tractor-trailer full of heroin outside Kandahar in 2004, “Before long, the commander, Habibullah Jan, received a telephone call from Ahmed Wali Karzai, the brother of President Hamid Karzai, asking him to release the vehicle and the drugs.”

In 2006, following the discovery of another cache of heroin, “United States investigators told other American officials that they had discovered links between the drug shipment and a bodyguard believed to be an intermediary for Ahmed Wali Karzai.”

The Times article out today also discusses how the CIA uses Karzai as a go-between between the Americans and the Taliban. He is also directly implicated in the manufacturing of phony ballots and polling stations that were attributed to the President’s disputed election victory.

“If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck,” the American officer said of Mr. Karzai. “Our assumption is that he’s benefiting from the drug trade.”

Officials quoted by The Times described Karzai as a Mafia-like figure who expanded his influence over the drug trade with the aid of U.S. efforts to eliminate his competitors.

The Afghan opium trade has exploded since the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan, following a lull after the Taliban had imposed a crackdown. According to the U.N., the drug trade is now worth $65 billion. Afghanistan produces 92 per cent of the world’s opium, with the equivalent of 3,500 tonnes leaving the country each year. Other figures put the number far higher, at around 6,100 tonnes a year.......con't
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 am

GOD want a real understanding of what this word means to some in Government Guns Oil Drugs another reason why they are in Afghanistan This compliments your article Mic

Here is a video of a former LA narcotics officer spelling it out

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145#
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 am

There were two reasons that the US entered Afghanistan...Oil and Opium

It was not Taliban and Women's Rights.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:48 am

Yes have to get the pipeline built to India In order to do it they need to build it thru Afghanistan And Pakistan this is why you see the talk of a possible terrorist groups getting control of a Pakistani Nuke. Heroin importation has dramatically increased since the US went into Afghanistan in the past all heroin came from India or China now almost 85% comes from Afghanistan. The Clowns In Action are building a better tomorrow ........... Trust them . The Video i posted explaind it to a Tee Mic we are thinking along the same lines
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 am

Great video thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 am

I found some interesting things when I investigated Micheal Ruppert. Looks like they got to him and got him out of the country and drugged him in Venez.

http://fromthewilderness.com/members/110206_living_mike.php
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 am

NB have you seen this?

It is playing in Waterloo in Dec at the princess theatre.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:52 am

yes saw it a couple of days ago . I`d like to watch the whole thing if I can find it
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Yep, it takes a lot of cash to keep all those black operations to run smoothly all these years. Drug money has always been the easy ticket for these animals.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah I heard years back that the U.S were having regular meetings with the Taliban for construction of an oil pipe from the Caspian sea down to Pakistan. The Taliban were resisting certain agreements so the U.S threaten to bomb Afghanistan. About 2-3 months later 9/11 happened and we all know what soon followed.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:12 pm

sunny

hey guys..
wow to all of this..

i have a feeling that this and a lot more will be exposed

only thing is though..will it make anyone who isn't awake..wake up?
or will it just scare the bejesues out of them and
make them want to go back to sleep..
that's always something that comes to my mind
sigh
the little guy plodding along pays thur the nose for taxes
and some trying to hide in smoke..all kinds
pays the other way..twice...with his cash and his health
damn, i'm morbid today..sorry
wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
yes saw it a couple of days ago . I`d like to watch the whole thing if I can find it

Well it is like the movie 2012 it hasn't been released yet.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: US to pay Taliban to switch sides   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 pm

SORRY MIC i HAVE JUST VIEWED THE TRAILER . The latest news out of Washington the Military is now considering paying the Taliban to switch sides

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8329129.stm

The US military in Afghanistan is to be allowed to pay Taliban fighters who renounce violence against the government in Kabul.
The move is included in a defence bill which President Obama has signed.
Such payments have already been widely used by US commanders in Iraq, but it is the first time the system is being formally adopted in Afghanistan.
Early on Wednesday, Afghan troops were engaged in a shootout with suspected militants at a house in Kabul.
A day earlier eight US soldiers were killed in bomb attacks in southern Afghanistan.
The deaths make October the deadliest month for American forces in the eight-year war in Afghanistan.
President Obama is yet to decide whether to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan.
Mr Obama has said he will not risk their lives "unless it is absolutely necessary".
The latest attacks come amid heightened tension in Afghanistan in the run-up to the second round of a presidential election marred by widespread fraud in favour of incumbent President Hamid Karzai.
'Re-integration' programmes
The Commander's Emergency Response Programme, or Cerp, was set up to give the US military the means to clear roads, dig wells and provide other urgent humanitarian assistance to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, the BBC's Richard Lister in Washington says.

Foreign forces in Afghanistan are sustaining heavier casualties
But in Iraq, the money can also be given to insurgents provided they switch sides.
Backers of the Cerp scheme say it enabled some 90,000 formerly hostile Iraqis to form local militias and protect their towns from militants, our correspondent says.
He adds that now the same authority is being given to US commanders in Afghanistan.
A clause in the annual defence appropriations bill says they can use the money to support the "re-integration into Afghan society" of those who have renounced violence against the Afghan government.
Although $1.3bn (£691m) has been authorised for the fund as a whole, no specific sum has been allocated to the re-integration programmes, our correspondent says.
The Senate Armed Services Committee chairman, Senator Carl Levin, has said he envisages the money being used to pay former Taliban fighters to protect their communities.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:22 pm

CIA Admits It Trained Oswald in 1957!!

October 25th 2009

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:35 pm

scratch
well maybe because i am older i remember this
but
the US trained the talaban also..to fight the russians coming in years ago

everyone they train to quietly be on their side comes back to bite them on the ass....

if you want to see the future problem just look to see who they are helping now

idiots.!!!!!!!!!!

poop

where do you think ollie north is now..now that i would like to know..??

I dunno
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 pm

i think he has a talk radio show.......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:12 pm

LOVE HOW MORE AND MORE TRUTH..... KEEPS HITTING THE NEWS!!!!!!

clubbing clubbingclubbingclubbingclubbingclubbingclubbingclubbing
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Former Brit Ambassador Craig Murray says UK and USA sent prisoners to Uzbek to be tortured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!   Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afhgan Opium Kingpin on CIA payroll!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Today's News :: News and Events Around the World-
Jump to: