the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pastors across the country have been called on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Pastors across the country have been called on Empty
PostSubject: Pastors across the country have been called on   Pastors across the country have been called on Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 am

ROMANS 13 & CHRIST'S "CLERGY RESPONSE TEAMS"

January 21, 2009

Pastors across the country have been called on by the Department of Homeland Security to join “Clergy Response Teams” in order to placate and control the people of America in the event of local or national emergencies. Jeff Ferrell, a reporter for KSLA in Shreveport, claimed that “For the clergy team, one of the biggest tools that they will have in helping calm the public down or to obey the law is the bible itself, specifically Romans 13.” This idea was affirmed in the report by Dr. Durell Turberville who was quoted as saying, "because the government is established by the Lord, you know. And, that's what we believe in the Christian faith. That's what's stated in the scripture."

full story follow link below
http://www.newswithviews.com/Gregory/williams100.htm

=======================================================
this is a video posted @ August 16, 2007

GUYS THIS IS NOT GOOD SIGN AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
sadb
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Pastors across the country have been called on   Pastors across the country have been called on Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 pm

DIVERDOWN wrote:
ROMANS 13 & CHRIST'S "CLERGY RESPONSE TEAMS"

full story follow link below
http://www.newswithviews.com/Gregory/williams100.htm

GUYS THIS IS NOT GOOD SIGN AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
sadb

actually, i read Brother Gregory Williams' article and he
seems to have a grip on how romans 13 should be
translated...

he says

"Pastors need to reexamine what they have been led to believe the authors of the Gospel are actually saying. If not, then the people need to reexamine the scriptures and maybe their pastors. "
and

"From the beginning , our Creator has allowed that men have the power to choose to be free souls under God or go under the authority of other men and their gods. That choice is never without consequences. We are not faithful to God unless we choose to accept the inherent and correlative responsibilities of those Natural Rights He has individually endowed upon all mankind."

which i take as a hopeful sign of clergy attitudes....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Pastors across the country have been called on   Pastors across the country have been called on Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:42 pm

"because the government is established by the Lord, you know. And, that's what we believe in the Christian faith. That's what's stated in the scripture."I always thought it was the people who established government
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastors across the country have been called on   Pastors across the country have been called on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastors across the country have been called on
Page 1 of 1