the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Empty
PostSubject: Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show   Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/flu-vaccine-brainwashing-in-prime-time-abc-show.html

Almost subliminal text during broadcast of sci-fi program tells viewers, “Time For Your Flu Shot – Take It Now

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A prime time ABC drama show that aired last week featured an almost subliminal example of brainwashing that encouraged people to take the swine flu shot, proving that the propaganda campaign to sell people on the government’s health agenda is widespread and not just confined to this week’s admitted campaign to implant suggestive messages in network TV broadcasts.

As we reported recently, starting on Monday, the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) and the government launched an insidious brainwashing program aimed at “organically” weaving the government’s political propaganda into prime time network television shows, with positive talking points about Obama’s environmental, bailout, health care and “servitude” agenda being seamlessly integrated into the content of dramas, reality shows and comedies

Con't.....
“They had a really pretty girl on just before. I was looking at the pretty girl then all of a sudden I got hit with a flu shot ad"

Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Shot2

Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Shot3

The image shows a computer screen and on it a web page with a prominently featured advertisement that reads, “Time for Your Flu Shot.” Another ad immediately to the right of this reads, “Take It Now!”

Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Subshot1

The web page was obviously manufactured deliberately for the scene because the URL in the address bar is not a real website.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show   Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 pm

SICKOS
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show   Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 pm

I was at the Dodger stadium last week and noticed the banner across the middle light up a few times showing a syringe. It said to get informed at flu.gov for more info on the flu shot.

I wanted to scream and say NOOOOOOO.....

All I could do while at the game, was look at the sky and pray for all those poor innocent people sitting there because I knew that most didn't have a clue on what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show   Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 pm

oh brother that is sick

I pray for them too. Today it was in Austria they are jabbing. I chatted with some very unhappy people

My grandson just starting to improve today. He gave me a headache so I knew he was ready to go home. LOL He ended up with double pnuemonia after getting the flu last thurs night. His playmates family got the regular flu shot ( I think) I'm not sure which one they got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show   Flu Vaccine Brainwashing in Primetime ABC Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1