the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Happening!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Today I received a robocall from my daughter's shcool announcing they are opening Swine Flu vaccination centers this week in all area schools. They will be sending home a permission slip for parents to sign authorizing the school to administer them (YEAH RIGHT!). The program, it said, is voluntary but you must fill out and sign the form even if you wish to opt out of the vaccination.

Do they think we are stupid, I know they will be compiling information on all families opting out of the vaccination for future use. I have no intention of returning any documentation back to the school department, I don't care who gave them the unconstitutional authority to use taxpayer funds to administer a heath program with nefarious agendas. I don't want my signature on any form they can alter either.

This really ticks me off!
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:16 pm

THEY are bringing the vaccine to my campus next month. Regular Flu shots were this month, our teacher advised us to get one and the one girl who did got really sick and had to drop the class, lol. The irish in me has never allowed me to get a flu shot.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I'm not surprised. I've had daily discussions with my daughter on what she is to do in many scenarios. What alerted me was the part of the call that said the vaccination was "voluntary at this time". You know if they set up centers in the school they are not going to disappear after the initial round of willing participatns get their shots.

This is just the start of compilation of information for their database on who has received the vaccination and who hasn't. Funny this is being promoted so soon after the census data was started to be collected.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah I believe its mandatory a couple colleges in my area as well, for students anyway. Or its about to become mandatory , I cant remember. So what are all the recent theories on the swine flu vaccines. I heard some about nanotechnology tracking devices , DNA manipulation, what are the other good ones? The one crazy thing is even if it was really just a vaccine, it still would be to soon to put outt bc the long term effects have not been studied at all. Either way I say no to the vaccine draft. THEY always want to force you to do something.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:38 pm

The most popular one is that we will be the test group and it's supposed to alter our DNA or possibly be the population reduction they so desparately want. I've heard everything from sterilization to creating a mutation is us such as the "I Am Legend" movie portrayed, who really knows.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Today I received a robocall from my daughter's shcool announcing they are opening Swine Flu vaccination centers this week in all area schools. They will be sending home a permission slip for parents to sign authorizing the school to administer them (YEAH RIGHT!). The program, it said, is voluntary but you must fill out and sign the form even if you wish to opt out of the vaccination.

Do they think we are stupid, I know they will be compiling information on all families opting out of the vaccination for future use. I have no intention of returning any documentation back to the school department, I don't care who gave them the unconstitutional authority to use taxpayer funds to administer a heath program with nefarious agendas. I don't want my signature on any form they can alter either.

This really ticks me off!

I do not blame you one bit Lightening I would do the exact same thing you are doing. Keep us posted on the schools response, if any?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Happening!   It's Happening! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Happening!
Page 1 of 1