the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Empty
PostSubject: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 pm

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/877721/koran-passages-appear-on-babys-skin

Here is the link above, I hope I have done it right. The markings of the Koran passages appear on his arms, back, legs and the little boy develops a fever and pain when it happens and then they disappear and come back.

What do you guys think this could mean. scratch
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm

well that one has be baffled. I would like to watch it on video to see that it is exactly done as they are saying. Reading it just doesn't make sense to me. Reminds me of the exorist...............and I do believe that so now I am doubly baffled.

Something to ponder thats for sure. Poor kid if its true.

Every once in awhile they have specials on late at night called Hauntings and this is just the sort of thing that happens there. weird as hell
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

If it doesn't feel right, it isn't. Something is not right here. We will start to see amazing things to distract us and any entity with enough power can cause these markings. Beware of false prophets.....has some merit here I think. Trust me I have nothing against the Quoran or muslims.

Also, the fact that this is being done to a small child, no matter who is causing it seems very disturbing to me. I hope this isn't some kind of hoax because this child is suffering.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Sucks to have those parents, yeah of course it hurts when people imprint stuff on ones skin as a infant. I think it will be funny when they miss spell a word. This reminds me of that syndrome that parents have , when they poison there child on purpose to get attention. Anyone know what i am talking about? Usually its done by mothers who are nurses.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Wow, my link got all screwed up let me see if I can fix that? Wierd.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm

It's called Muchhausen's Syndrone.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 pm

this reminds me of catholic mystics who bleed from their hands and feet in the places where Christ was pierced.

Although never before has a baby be known to have the stigmata....

I can imagine the muslim world will make a pilgrimage to see the child
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Yep that's the one. I have seen some sick documentaries about it. This one lady kept poisoning her daughter and gave her so many messed up problems phyiscally, that she even got to meet the prez , then she got investigated. Its this crazy phenomenon that deals with mostly nurses, bc they now how to poison or disable their child just enough. Its so sick. Off on a tangent about crazy syndrome phenomenons , if that even makes sense. My old roommate was a prelaw major and he told me about these crazy cases in Israel. Called the God syndrome cases, basically there is this weird thing that happens to some people when they visit, they go crazy and think they are GOD and then they are put away in mental asylums. He had to study some of the cases for his class, whats with these crazy ass phenomenons, any one else know some other ones?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 pm

In my opinion there is a multitude of reasons for it. Some may be classified as mental disorders, some may be affected by mind control, others yet could be substance abuse and yes there are those who might be classified as entity take overs or posessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.   9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9 month old Russian baby has markings of the Koran on his body that come and go.
Page 1 of 1