the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elders Meditation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am

flower

Creator, help me to find peace.
"Peace... comes within the souls of men when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the Universe dwells Wakan-Tanka, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."

--Black Elk (Hehaka Sapa) OGLALA SIOUX
If we are to know peace we must look within ourselves. In order to do this, we must learn to be still. We must quiet the mind. We must learn to meditate. Meditation helps us locate and find the center that is within ourselves. The center is where the Great One resides. When we start to look for peace, we need to realize where it is within ourselves. When we experience conflict we need to pause for a moment and ask the Power within ourselves, "How do you want me to handle this? What would you suggest I do in this situation?" By asking the Higher Power for help we find peace.

flower
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:25 am

Wise and true words.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Nice little post there sky, another good reminder
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:40 pm

flower

Reunite..i have friends who are strange and some who are very gentle that send me these things..i welcome both
but i especially like the chief Joseph's and the elders meditations...

glad you guys like em too

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Boy I struggle with meditation and when I finally think I am doing it right..................I wake up an hour later or so. LOL HELP
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Mn: If it comes from your heart it is right. There is no right or wrong way, whatever works for you is the best method. It's the act of opening yourself up and seeing through the haze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elders Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Meditation   Elders Meditation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elders Meditation
Page 1 of 1