the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wakeupcall2012

Go down 
+2
Reunite
zuni
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 pm

hi everyone.......this is a thread is dedicated to the writtings of Sanat.........all the messages you read here are form his wonderful website http://www.wakeupcall2012.com
i will be posting all of his updates here......he said we can feel free to ask any questions we may have about his work or the ra material......i want to thank Sanat for all of his work.....and for sharing with us.......
love zuni sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Respect to Sanat. His hard work and dedication is most appreciated and welcomed here.

Thank you Sanat!

bravo-009
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Great idea.

thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 am

Thanks folks sunny

Hope we can get a constructive and nice dialog going here... If anyone wonder about anything like the calibration method etc. I will be glad to answer. Any question is welcome and together we will explore it further to the best of our ability. The "Law of One" RA material is a nice basis for spiritual discussion, but here we should transcend any material and keep it lighthearted and joyful also. If you are "skeptical" and "don't believe in this" etc. you are free to state so of course, but please refrain from trying to "convince" as that always ruins the atmosphere of freedom and joy that should prevail. I am not here to convince anyone as that goes counter to peoples freedom. I am only here to share from my own heart and experience, and such sharings are always welcome from anyone. No world view is "wrong" as long as you respect that others see things differently. Thanks!

In Gratitude,

Sanat
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
micjer
micjer

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:13 am

Sanat I wondered if you have looked into the hollow earth theory and whether there is any mention of this in the Ra material?

One article I read in regards to someone who supposedly was there said it was a 4th dimension reality, with crystal cities etc. Could this be the 4th density planet that is being prepared for us after the "harvest"?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 am

micjer wrote:
Sanat I wondered if you have looked into the hollow earth theory and whether there is any mention of this in the Ra material?

One article I read in regards to someone who supposedly was there said it was a 4th dimension reality, with crystal cities etc. Could this be the 4th density planet that is being prepared for us after the "harvest"?

From what I have learned from different sources (Bashar being one such source. see link below) the Earth is not "hollow" in 3rd density. There are huge deep underground complexes to the extent of my knowledge yes, but the planet itself is not "hollow" like some models seem to suggest. As far as I know, RA does not mention this either. Hidden Hand hints that he/she and his/her "kind" are not "surface dwellers". I take this as a hint that they reside in self-supportive deep underground complexes most of the time, and thus they are shielded from the pollution/dangers of the world etc.

As Bashar says (it begins around 2:40 in the vid) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYMavGJ0Oq8&feature=related): You can stumble upon "entrances" which in reality are portals that will take you into another density in which it seems like you have entered into a "hollow earth" with crystal cities etc. Also according to Sheldan Nidle and his "updates" this is so. It is sometimes mentioned in his "updates" that this "inner plane" will serve as a midway station with regards to the Harvest. It is thus not the "final destination", but a midway station.

Hope this was to some help:)

- Sanat
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:56 am

When hidden hand said that he was not a surface dweller, I thought of underground bases/tunnels.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdiar.html

When Admiral Byrd flew into the north pole area and entered into a different world, he stated that the sun stayed the same yet his instruments went weird. Perhaps this was a vortex into another dimension because you would think everything would go dark as he entered the inside of the earth.
(Something that seemed weird to me was that the aircraft that came and greeted him had a swaztica on the wing.)

When most people in today's world think of the swaztica, they think of the nazi's. Yet when you research it, it has been around for thousands of years and is actually considered to be a good luck charm.

Obviously Dean knows this looking at his avatar!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:39 pm

I have a question about Hidden Hand and what you really think of him and his 'knowledge'.

I personally am appalled to see anyone applaud lucifer. He is a deceiver and this sounds like the NWO agenda to me.

I keep seeing the same words being used to try and make us 'become one'....density, cycles, nature, harvest, group soul, wisdom, divine, spiritual, oneness, polarity, free will, chaos, destruction and so forth.

Group think is not what we are all about. We are individuals and must never lose sight of that. Ever.
We must read between the lines and not believe those who claim to be more 'educated'. We must use our own brains and act with our hearts.
Just my 2 cents.

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

“You say that you come from 13 origonal blood lines. Yet the dna mapping project clearly proved that all humanity desends from only 3. Does this mean you arent human?”

An excellent question, thank you. Yes, that is correct, in a manner of speaking. If you were to meet me walking down the street, I would appear just as human as you do. We've been incarnating here with you for generations, yet, our bloodlines do not originate from this planet.

“Your answer to the 6 displines of learning are quite similiar to a book about atlantis that was supposed to have been channeled, was this also a time for your bloodlines to post answers?”

Yes, that is correct, again, in a manner of speaking. Other, shall we say "off world entities" also visited the planet at that time, and passed down their own understandings of Creation as well as their 'technology', from what we could best describe as being 'a future aspect of yourselves'. It was Humanity's errors in handling this information that ultimately led to the destruction of Atlantis.

Continuing...
Having now answered a question on whether or not our lineage is of Human origin, I can return to tie in that answer with an explanation as to "Who is our Creator". I'm dancing close to the line in answering this, but the record needs to be set straight, and I should just about be able to get away with it without incurring my own 'upline's' displeasure.

Let us get to the crux of the matter.

Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".
Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him).
In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

Allow me to elucidate:

When an entity (Group Soul Complex) evolves to the level of the Sixth Density, it is by comparison to the amount of time it takes to get that far, a mere hop skip and a jump from 8th Density Ultimate Re-Union with The One Infinite Creator, and then from there, back to dissolution into the Source of All, Intelligent Infinity.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for assistance, with their own Free Will.

Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, w ith hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions.

In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One.

Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative). Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice. We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice.
Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahwe h's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

Let's be clear about one thing though. All of this (physical life / incarnation), is a very intricate and skillfully designed Game, whereby the One Infinite Creator, plays the game of forgetting who It is, so that It can learn to remember, and in doing so, experience and know Itself as Creator. All the way down to us tiny individuated sparks of the All That Is. Off stage, and between "Lives" (zero-point time / anti-matter Universe) as incarnated "human beings", we, all of us / you (as Souls), are great friends. Brothers and Sisters in The One.

Between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out.

I hope that during the above answer, I have also adequately covered your question on "what is our interpretation of good vrs evil? If not, please say, and I will go into more detail.
“Can you elaborate on the "coming harvest" and what exactly you mean by harvest?”

I can. I will combine my answer to you with my reply to the following question:

“Is 2012 harvest time?
When you speak of the harvest, it has echoes of Chaos Gnosticism in the sense that we are divine souls trapped in the physical world, continuously re-incarnated into flesh until the time that we reach such a level of spiritual 'gnosis' that we are able to avoid being re-incarnated in our next cycle. Is this the foundation of your belief?”

Another excellent (and very insightful) question. Thank you.
The higher the quality of the question, the more depth I can give to my answer. It all has to do with the Laws of Confusion and Free Will.

Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sanat

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 pm

If you already have a clear and rigid standpoint with regards to this, why ask me? I will answer anyway as it might interest others:

You see Linda, I do not judge things based upon past socalled "knowledge" I have gathered on my way. I sense the "energy signature" of the text in my Being. I ponder it in my heart without letting past so-called "knowledge" I have gathered on my way interfere in any way. I don't care so much about terms/words/concepts and so-called "knowledge". I sense if the totality of my Being says "Yes!" to this, or if I feel a lot of discord/resistance when I read it. This "Yes!" sensation is not based upon any past "knowledge" I have gathered on my way. I do not see "knowledge" gathered as real knowledge before it has become my own experience that "yes, this is so". Therefore there is no question of "comparing" what Hiddan Hand says with what I might think I know from before. I have no rigid belief system as I see how all "knowledge/information" arise from and (r)evolves around the same ineffable Source which can only be experienced directly.

This Lucifer has a "bad name" yes, but what do we really know about "Lucifer", and what is based upon things heard etc. Even if the dark cabal worship this Lucifer or whatever, in the end all of Creation is of Creator/God, and thus Good. If you see enemies outside you are split inside. I don't see any enemies outside. Not even Luficer or the dark cabal elite. I applaud Hidden Hands effort (even if he/she should turn out to be a "hoax" this still stands) to make people consider that all negativity/challenge can be perceived as a catalyst for spiritual growth (IF the individual choose via his/her free will to do just that). This I know 100% to be true from my own experience. I do not know about Yahweh. I do not know about Lucifer. I do not know about Hidden Hand. I do not know about most anything. But I do know this:

When you start to really and profoundly accept your own destiny, and thus embrace socalled "negativity" with equal gratefulness as you accept "positivity" (by simply seeing both as learning experiences which you very much need in order to grow in Spirit), then you are taking full responsibility. No blame, no problem. Only challenges to learn and grow from.

Before this is achieved, so-called "victim consciousness" is bound to play some part in your life. And "victim consciousness" always attract a perpetrator of some kind. Mankinds collective "victim consciousness" has attracted and created the socalled illuminati. Many people are waking up these days to this. But many fail to understand on what level this "battle" really has to be "fought " to ever be "won". The Illuminati is inside each and every Being on this Planet. In some the Illuminati make up 99.9% of their Being, and in some it make up 0.001%. But it's bound the be there in each and every one of us. Most cases are somewhere in between these extremes. The illuminati can never make up 100% of a Being, because (as Hidden Hand also say): No Soul can ever be permanently corrupted. All arise from the One, and will eventually return to the One. Therefore you "fight" the illuminati first and foremost inside yourself by monitoring the thoughtprocess and becoming more and more Aware, increasing your level of Consciousness by facing the challenges that life offers naturally.

Hidden Hand does not ask anyone to believe anything he says. He repeats this throughout the discourse. And I agree very much with that stand myself. Believing is nothing. It must become your own experience. Words seem empty when there is no experience of what they mean. Try explaining sexual desire (romantic love) to a young child, and he/she would look at you like you are mad. Same thing with "Oceanic Oneness" and all these "spiritual" words/concepts. I never believe anything I don't know to be so from my own personal experience that "this is so". Some of the things Hidden Hand talk about I know to be true from my own experience. I have already talket about some of that above. I don't know for sure about "the Harvest" business, and a lot of other things, but I much of these things resonate with my Being, and I guess there is a reason why I have been guided towards all these things. My main focus is always spiritual growth either way, as that can never fail no matter what happens or not. Happiness/contentedness comes as a by-product when one starts to accept the challenges of life as a catalyst for growth. No matter what is "thrown at you" it cannot bring you down as you know there must be a way to grow from this or it simply would not have happened. This is what Jesus meant when he said: "Seek thy first the Kingdom of Heaven/God (within), and all else shall be added onto you". He did not mean material things necessarily. He meant that if spiritual growth is your absolute number one priority in life, you will not have any problems anymore. Only challenges to grow from.

Thanks,

Sanat
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:04 am

i really apreciate your wise words......for me it´s true that the only thing we know for sure is what we personally experience................ and it is also true for me that considering the experiences of other beings can bring me to experience new levels of awareness........meny things can resonate within our being but if we don´t expirience it we can not be 100 % sure.......thank you for sharing.........i´m gald your here......meny of your posts resonate with me......and are recieved at the perfect time.......... :lbug:
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 am

Linda's post:
Quote :
Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".

We should welcome this so we can get rid of their influence over everyone!

Quote :
Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".
Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him).
In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

This is the part that I really struggle with. They believe that Lucifer has a greater status than Yahweh. Sounds egotistical, but I guess you should expect that from a Luciferian.
poop

The one thing I can go along with is the idea that the dark side of life does act as a catalyst for us to awaken. Would be a lot better if we could avoid the BS and someone tell us but FREE WILL prevents this.
I recently read the Handbook of the New Paradigm. Each time I read it something in the book stands out that I had missed earlier or did not truly know the meaning.

It said the following:
Quote :
In closing our first session, I would remind you that the days
of greater chaos are drawing closer in an ascending quickness. Let
us continue these sessions so that our clarity may increase and our
messages may become truly a guiding light in the darkening of
the days ahead. Sometimes it is necessary for darkness to descend
before people can become aware of a light that has been shining
all along. Thus shall the coming together of the true family of
Light Bearers serve to vanquish the deeds of those with dark
intentions. Always remember things work together to bring forth
that which was planned long ago, for God’s plans cannot be
thwarted. The duration and complexity of events can be altered if
there is a faltering of faith and action on the part of those that
have been placed in stations of service.

TRUST THE PLAN AND PAY
NO ATTENTION TO THE DAY-TO-DAY DETAILS. THIS
KNOWINGNESS WILL BE YOUR ROCK ON WHICH TO
LEAN. YOUR TOUCHSTONE OF FAITH.

dolph
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 am

I think this Handbook of the New Paradigm is some guys philosophy of life. Not necessarily a new paradigm for me to follow. I'd rather philosophize something of my own so it's my creation not thoughts of another person. This book doesn't impress with anything significant. I don't see anything "new". For some it might be invaluable guidance. I just don't feel like I need to read it. I read a few pages and it just bored me.

Quote :
This Lucifer has a "bad name" yes, but what do we really know about "Lucifer", and what is based upon things heard etc. Even if the dark cabal worship this Lucifer or whatever, in the end all of Creation is of Creator/God, and thus Good.

The problem is Linda and many others are coming from the perspective of "defend yourself from evil that unworthy threat" And then fear takes you over thinking about the threats about what needs to be "fixed" all fear inducing mentality. Which is when you get down to it, victim consiousness. "the evil is going to abuse it's all so wrong". No the way you face evil which is in everything anyway since the universe is holographic. Depends on what you decide happens and how correct it becomes and how it benifits you. In the greatest threat is the greatest opportunity. From that view clearly Lucifer is the greatest opportunity. And since everything is holographic everything is the light intelligence. So where is the so called evil?

What about if I turn the light off in my room? Is the room now evil? I switched the light off I'm evil now. I always have the light on in my room cause when it goes dark can't have that it's evil.

Well it's the same with hate and love. You hate you're evil. Oh you're ok you're loving again. It's just that when you expressed your hate there in that situation you were evil and......shut up man. Hate and love is part of the same spectrum. I use it how I want. I switch the light on and off in my room whenever I want.

Evil is just the mirror of good. So what my room is ok but never look at the mirror cause the mirror is evil it reflects things. That's insane. Can't even drive a car cause it would be dangerous. No it's only dangerous when you don't use the mirrors. I wouldn't restrict myself to half living. Then I would not be fully living at all.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:05 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
I think this Handbook of the New Paradigm is mostly some guys philosophy of life. Not necessarily a new paradigm for me to follow. I philosophized something that makes more sense to me already.

Quote :
This Lucifer has a "bad name" yes, but what do we really know about "Lucifer", and what is based upon things heard etc. Even if the dark cabal worship this Lucifer or whatever, in the end all of Creation is of Creator/God, and thus Good.

The problem is Linda is coming from the perspective of "defend yourself from evil that unworthy threat" And then fear takes you over thinking about the threats about what needs to be "fixed" all fear inducing mentality. Which is when you get down to it, victim consiousness. "the evil is going to abuse it's all so wrong". No the way you face evil which is in everything anyway since the universe is holographic. Depends on what happens and how correct it becomes and how it benifits you. In the greatest threat is the greatest opportunity. From that view clearly Lucifer is the greatest opportunity. And since everything is holographic everything is the light intelligence. So where is the so called evil?

Excuse me? The problem "linda" has is that I am in fear and don't realize that the greatest threat is actually the greatest opportunity?

Oh, I see. I have 'victim consiousness' and need to worship lucifer because he is the greatest opportunity and he will 'fix' my mentality.....

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Can't anybody see that this is the 'luciferian agenda' they want to bring in?
They want people to think that without this deceiver in our life, we will not have 'intelligence'.

Bull! I don't need lucifer to make me a stronger person or to become more enlightened.
He is the destroyer who wants to take away your free will. Many of us will not be deceived...ever...
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:17 am

So what is your problem........What do you want.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:23 am

See my above comment to your post when you brought up my name and my 'problem'.

Just wanted YOU to know that I have no problem that you should ever be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:44 am

Linda wrote:
See my above comment to your post when you brought up my name and my 'problem'.

Just wanted YOU to know that I have no problem that you should ever be concerned about.

You are confused again. I said something about why you argued with this saying you were appalled. So I told you why you might be arguing against it. Then you argued with that too. So I ask you what is your problem with it then and you say you don't have one.

This is your usual hypocrisy is it?

Come on you are way better than this.....
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:54 am

yeah, dean. you know everything.....even what i think.....
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Let's not be too hard on each other... "Victim Consciousness" is in everyone on this planet. Only the degree varies. Linda does her best as everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Some people make more effort than others and progress in different ways at their own pace. I think Linda is very intelligent and aware, loyal to what she sees as the correct but this has a down side effect because of a blindspot in a different area that involves the nature of courage as it relates to humility and surrender to learning from different perspectives. She could easily progress faster in this area in leaps and bounds if she was ready to be more humble and listen more and consider that she didn't know some stuff in different things of peoples perspective. To let go of the emotional investment of superiority and get a bit of strength in terms of not letting her awareness of some things dominate and blind from other areas of oneself needing attention for balance. Victim consciousness is part of consiousness all the same it's a matter of balance and knowing where it fits in to others things. In this case it's the weakest link, which also makes it the strongest in a completely different way. Either way it cannot be denied as completely useless as it plays it's part in relation to other things just like everything else.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:21 pm

The Great Barrier

Quote :
Dr. Hawkins points out that the two greatest spiritual growth barriers seem to be at level 200 and 500. Two hundred, the level of courage, represents a profound shift from destructive and harmful behavior to life-promoting and integrous lifestyles; everything below 200 makes one go weak using kinesiology. Currently, approximately 78% of the world’s population is below this significant level. The destructive capacity of this majority would annihilate mankind without the counterbalancing effect of the 22% above 200. Because the scale of consciousness is logarithmic, each incremental point represents a giant leap in power. As such, one person calibrated at 600 counterbalances the negativity of 10 million people below 200.

The second great barrier is level 500—Love. Love in this context is a way of being in the world—not an emotionality as most of us perceive it. According to Dr. Hawkins, the reason the level of love is so difficult to achieve is because our ego is so rooted in the physical domain as opposed to the spiritual domain, which emerges at 500. The 400s represent the level of reason, guided by the linear, mechanistic world of form (our modern society that includes advancements in medicine, science, government, etc). Interestingly, the top echelon of intellectual genius, including Einstein, Freud, Newton, Aristotle, etc., all calibrated around 499. The 500s represent a very difficult hurdle as only four percent of the world’s population calibrates in the 500s. This level denotes a shift from the linear, provable domain (classic physics or Newtonian physics) to the nonlinear, formless, spiritual realm.

http://www.consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=7

This is very interesting in regards to the barrier at 500. I am not sure at what level I am but I do seem to be at a point where I know that there is so much more to learn, yet I am having trouble determining which train leads to the correct destination. There are many theories to ponder. I try to look under all stones for clues.

I would like to say that I do resonate with Sanat's info the most and thank him for his work and for being here for everyone. I notice that Visitor Q may be his new "handle".
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 am

There is only one way that leads anywhere and that is facing the shadows inside and bring Awareness in places where there used to be darkness. Observe and be aware of the mind as much as possible at all times. Things done and said with Awareness does not create new karma. Rather Awareness detaches you from the thinking/feeling mind more and more and it burns away old karma/rubbish layer after layer like peeling an onion. There is no other "truth". Awareness is truth.

In the lower and medium levels Awareness takes great effort because of the inertia of the accumulated mind/karma is so great. The mind forces you away from the present moment again and again. And reality can only be in the present moment. Not in the past/future created/perceived by the mind. At 540+ Awareness becomes effortless. You are simply there all the time, and only the sprouting tendencies of the mind remains (Buddha and eastern yoga traditions called this "Nirvana with seeds"). You are surfing the great wave of the Presence, and the mind is reduced to the foam frothing at the edge of that wave. It does not bother you anymore.

Wakeupcall2012 Map-of-consciousness2

Compare the Scale of Consciousness to a plant. Below 200 is ungerminated seeds. Hard and tough (but also "safe") in the darkness. It takes great courage to sprout out of the darkness, and open up and become vulnerable in the search for Light. Especially in a world where the 200 barrier can be likened to sprouting through heavy asphalt. Then the plant grows, and in the upper 200 and into the 300 level it is very vulnerable as it is it has grown somewhat tall, but it lacks real strenght and fortitude. It is very exposed to weather (i.e. the winds of emotion) at this stage. It can easily get (heart)broken.

Then comes level 400 which is the level of Reason. Now the plant is matured and strong in itself. It can stand its ground against almost anything. Emotion is stimulating but never totally overwhelming. The intellect has crystallized itself, and the winds of emotion cannot really get the ship off of course anymore. This level feels very safe and good for the individual. You feel like the captain of your own ship. YOU are in command. And as you move up in the 400's this feeling and crystallization gets stronger and stronger. This thus becomes a "dangerous" attachment it can be very hard to transcend. The plant is now so strong and finelooking that most other plants envy and admire it. But it knows just as little about flowers as the seed knows about sprouting...

Level 500 is thus a barrier yes. The strong intellect (which in reality is a clean and well functioning ego) is very crystallized. It will feel like a danger to let go of this and open up into something new. It can be compared in many ways to going above the 200 level. The intellect are the developed buds on the plant. Strong and compact in themselves. Now they are about to open up and it does not seems safe. What are they opening up to? Are they not perfect as they are? "I - I - developed these fine strong buds, and I say they remain as they are! There is nothing else to open up to (is there?)!"

The level 500 is the opening up of the buds into flowers. Flowers celebrating the beauty of Life/Existence, and moving in accordance with the great Sun (i.e. Spirit). Honoring the great Life Force/Spirit as the Author and "cause" of Everything, and not "the ego/intellect" who wants to take credit. At 540 the all the buds have flowered except the main one on the top of the plant which is still developing. At 600+ the main bud is flowering continously in all eternity. As Osho said: To reach Heaven you need to have roots in hell... flower

The Visitor Q name is sort of an internal joke, and the movie it is taken from is actually very good (if you have the stomach for it and like bizarre dark humor). It depicts how a strange "wanderer" becomes the catalyst for a very very dys-functional family to transcend their problems and become whole again. I can relate to that indeed☀

Thanks,

Sanat
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Yes I watched most of the Visitor Q movie and I would not recommend it to everyone. It did have a moral to it but it is pretty intense at times both with violence and sexuality. I laughed at it myself but I have a sick sense of humour at times.

I read David Wilcox's latest and there was a paragraph on "initiation" that I thought was worth sharing.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=431&Itemid=70

INITIATION: ‘CATALYST’ IN SPIRIT, MIND AND BODY

Quote :
Initiation is probably the least-understood aspect of spiritual truth and philosophy for most people who are in the process of awakening… and initiation comes through ‘catalyst,’ either of spirit, mind or body.

The Law of One series defines ‘catalyst’ as anything that promotes our spiritual evolution back into Oneness. In many cases these are jarring events, as this is what we need to wake up.

We like to think of spiritual growth as this happy, loving, wonderful process. We feel we’ve been suffering and we want to end that suffering. We may initially be attracted into spirituality as almost another form of addiction — just have a drink and your problems melt away.

It doesn’t work that way at all. You can read books, listen to radio shows, watch documentaries and ‘spread the word’ about what you see to be the truth all day long — but if you neglect the love that is present in this moment, and do not adequately share it with yourself and others, you will be shaken.

Does 9-11 come to mind or what. As I was watching the event I had the strongest spiritual feeling of my life wanting to help in some way. I felt such love to our fellow man in their time of need. I donated money, helped in the organizing of sending some essentials to NYC. Through this there seemed to be something missing. Then 2 years ago something told me to investigate the whole event again. now here I am.

Without this initiation, I would no doubt be walking along with my head down worrying about the stock market, wanting more and more material things that seemed empty once you bought them, and not seeing the Big Picture. It seems weird to be thanking such evilness.

Sanat wrote;
Quote :
As Osho said: To reach Heaven you need to have roots in hell...

He is probably right. shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wakeupcall2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeupcall2012   Wakeupcall2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wakeupcall2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Spirituality :: 2012-
Jump to: