the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU ARE GOD !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

YOU ARE GOD ! Empty
PostSubject: YOU ARE GOD !   YOU ARE GOD ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:51 pm

The bible clearly teaches you, whoever you are, are God manifested in this 3rd density situation. Why? Because God learns from your personal manifestation as whoever you are more about life through you as you.

God lives through you in 3rd density in order to learn more, except from your personal perspective!!!!! This is how God learns about life. He lives it through you, as an individual, as different from himself.

Please read Psalms 82 and I hope you will see what I am saying?

whoever you are, you are God manifested as a human with all the weaknesses and faults so he can learn more about being human and therefore become more compassionate toward us.

It is a two way street, God lives through you, and you live through God. The circle is complete.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

YOU ARE GOD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE GOD !   YOU ARE GOD ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 pm

I have alsways believed this. I also believed that we took it upon ourselfs to learn a lesson in 3rd as if we were in school.

I wonder about one thing. I have heard that we have to have to be taught each and every experience. So do we have to actually do each thing or just learn by seeing and feeling as if it happened to us to learn the lesson.

I would think that knowing it is an hateful act is good enough. We see evidence of this on the media or in the newspapers.

Anyhow, I hope that is enough. In my reality if will be. So it will be
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

YOU ARE GOD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE GOD !   YOU ARE GOD ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Simultaneous GABRIEL.... &

FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS GODS A LIKE

...................... I LIKE YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!! :)

thread hijacked welcome happy birthday peek a boo too funny hi ya my love kiss of love :love sick: hypnotize swordsman :stick out tong crying shocked whew snoring clapping clapping clapping clapping airborne abductedg :anisun: beingsick BigSmile2 butterfly bigw BigSmile2 BigSmile2 bigw byesad cryingwithlaughter chickendance cake EX EX EX EX givekiss goodluck goodluck italianflick hypnotisedb hugcc :laughter: yawnx partyblower raincloud rainbow rainbow wowb :Ohnob: :Ohnob: :Ohnob: thankyoub thumbsupb :swirlb: :swirlb: rasp smileyeatingchoc sorrysmil smiley-face-sun-clou affraid cheers Sleep sunny scratch flower moon walk rockin toast strapped down poop wave clubbing love angelic fired up peek ha ha suprise angel little angel devil or angel warp :distruckter: :distruckter: :pickled alien: abducted I dunno flower child band gotcha mexican wave letz party drunks dancing baby bump :dummy: peace wow please good night good night good job good job good night thread hijacked thread hijacked wtf wtf happy birthday welcome peek a boo smiley-face-sun-clou smiley-face-sun-clou smiley-face-sun-clou lightbulb fly-away watchingb :bunnyb: sleepwalk :onloo: questionb dolph sadb :baby-monkey: KwlStar_V7QXNM flaming :bonkers: grin :smilieb: mooning booger weed-4 weed-4 weed-4 cry-blow happy-dancing pfff-0020 cool party-drunkparty-dru respect-023 interrogation respect-069 :love-061: :love-061: iagree iagree puppybark bravo-009 jawdrop yoda soapbox wink soapbox soapbox cowboy confetti confetti confetti :head banger: :head banger: guitar wouhou wouhou

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

YOU ARE GOD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE GOD !   YOU ARE GOD ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:33 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
I have alsways believed this. I also believed that we took it upon ourselfs to learn a lesson in 3rd as if we were in school.

I wonder about one thing. I have heard that we have to have to be taught each and every experience. So do we have to actually do each thing or just learn by seeing and feeling as if it happened to us to learn the lesson.

I would think that knowing it is an hateful act is good enough. We see evidence of this on the media or in the newspapers.

Anyhow, I hope that is enough. In my reality if will be. So it will be

Mn, I am not sure about "do we have to learn all experiences?" It seems that there are certain things we have to learn, for example, to love others as we love ourselves, To become service to others as much as possible instead of service to self, to recognize evil for what it is, to seek God and truth during our lifetime.

The question you ask is a profound question that I am probably not able to answer fully. I do not think we all must learn each and every experience during our lifetime as there is just not enough time to do that for each one of us? But we must learn general life experiences through the cycles of time given to us. The cycles of time are written down in the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 3.

These time cycles will give all of us most all lessons in this life that we need to learn in my opinion.

I hope this helps as you ask a hard question to answer.....LOL I have a lot to learn mn.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

YOU ARE GOD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE GOD !   YOU ARE GOD ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:12 am

stephen Podliska wrote:

thread hijacked welcome happy birthday peek a boo too funny hi ya my love kiss of love :love sick: hypnotize swordsman :stick out tong crying shocked whew snoring clapping clapping clapping clapping airborne abductedg :anisun: beingsick BigSmile2 butterfly bigw BigSmile2 BigSmile2 bigw byesad cryingwithlaughter chickendance cake EX EX EX EX givekiss goodluck goodluck italianflick hypnotisedb hugcc :laughter: yawnx partyblower raincloud rainbow rainbow wowb :Ohnob: :Ohnob: :Ohnob: thankyoub thumbsupb :swirlb: :swirlb: rasp smileyeatingchoc sorrysmil smiley-face-sun-clou affraid cheers Sleep sunny scratch flower moon walk rockin toast strapped down poop wave clubbing love angelic fired up peek ha ha suprise angel little angel devil or angel warp :distruckter: :distruckter: :pickled alien: abducted I dunno flower child band gotcha mexican wave letz party drunks dancing baby bump :dummy: peace wow please good night good night good job good job good night thread hijacked thread hijacked wtf wtf happy birthday welcome peek a boo smiley-face-sun-clou smiley-face-sun-clou smiley-face-sun-clou lightbulb fly-away watchingb :bunnyb: sleepwalk :onloo: questionb dolph sadb :baby-monkey: KwlStar_V7QXNM flaming :bonkers: grin :smilieb: mooning booger weed-4 weed-4 weed-4 cry-blow happy-dancing pfff-0020 cool party-drunkparty-dru respect-023 interrogation respect-069 :love-061: :love-061: iagree iagree puppybark bravo-009 jawdrop yoda soapbox wink soapbox soapbox cowboy confetti confetti confetti :head banger: :head banger: guitar wouhou wouhou

WOW Steve, LOL.....I am without words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YOU ARE GOD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE GOD !   YOU ARE GOD ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE GOD !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: