the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The belief challenge

Go down 
+3
Linda
DIVERDOWN
Dean Plejaren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

The belief challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Conclusion: No-one here believes I have a magic wand. The belief challenge has failed at top speed with a mighty crash faster than you can say Huston we have a problem. Result? Absolutely No faith.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am

Faith in who?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 am

No faith in the magic wand. Can't you fucking read?

Quote :
No-one here believes I have a magic wand.

No faith in that. What I quoted.

Now I have to ask why the stupid question?.........You can't answer it's so painfully obvious. Quit it Linda. It can be seen quit the hostility. Why? Because there is no need for it. If there is you haven't given any reason.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
No faith in the magic wand. Can't you fucking read?

Quote :
No-one here believes I have a magic wand.

No faith in that. What I quoted.

Now I have to ask why the stupid question?.........You can't answer it's so painfully obvious. Quit it Linda. It can be seen quit the hostility. Why? Because there is no need for it. If there is you haven't given any reason.

wow.....I ask one question...and you had to fly off the handle in a rage and use a filthly cuss word? .... Calm down....
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:29 am

Linda wrote:
Dean Plejaren wrote:
No faith in the magic wand. Can't you fucking read

I never wrote it that large.......

Why so surprised? You're not surprised just superficially gloating about what you want to point out as a mistake. I use swear words for emphasis. That I was in rage is a fabrication again.

I will swear from time to time when it suits me....

Now that you admitted in the other thread you think I am channeling a beast that is something that taught what you see as the most evil person in the world that I am getting my information from. Go ahead and explain why I shouldn't be in rage from that anyway. Explain why I shouldn't be going crazy at you.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:32 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Linda wrote:
Dean Plejaren wrote:
No faith in the magic wand. Can't you fucking read

I never wrote it that large.......

Why so surprised? You're not surprised just superficially gloating about what you want to point out as a mistake. I use swear words for emphasis. That I was in rage is a fabrication again.

I will swear from time to time when it suits me....

Now that you admitted in the other thread you think I am channeling a beast that is something that taught what you see as the most evil person in the world that I am getting my information from. Go ahead and explain why I shouldn't be in rage from that anyway. Explain why I shouldn't be going crazy at you.

A mistake? First you post it, then I notice that you removed it and now you put in back in AFTER you saw that it was in the quote...

then you say it's OK to use that word in this forum if it 'suits' you....and you don't even apologize....wow.....how rude.

And don't twist my words...go back to the other thread and take a look at exactly what I said.
You going crazy or in a rage is your own choice. I don't have anything to explain to you. You and I come from different planets.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:30 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Conclusion: No-one here believes I have a magic wand. The belief challenge has failed at top speed with a mighty crash faster than you can say Huston we have a problem. Result? Absolutely No faith.

Just so we know what we are missing, what would have been the implication of the alternative result to this experiment?

Your conclusion sounds melodramatic - is there really a problem?

A..
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:37 am

You can't find out what you didn't decide. I can't show you the alternative unless you went down that road.

There is no problem at all. Just ending the thread and it's purpose neatly.....That was the observational conclusion. It was a challenge and the challenge failed. Just incase there was any confusion about it. But then me and Linda started arguing again.

You can see it as a problem if you want. But that's not how I intended it.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:30 am

Linda wrote:
And don't twist my words...go back to the other thread and take a look at exactly what I said.

Quote :

Dean Plejaren wrote:
I get my spiritual wisdom from my experience.

Linda wrote:
Spiritual wisdom from a man who is dubbed "The Wickedest Man In the World"' or called the BEAST?

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/news-and-events-around-the-world-f3/drug-made-in-milk-of-altered-goats-is-approved-t251.htm#1884

There's your insinuation right there. No twisting of words this is you twisting my words. Hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The belief challenge   The belief challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The belief challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2