the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Gabriel
Linda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 am

Video in Spanish: UFO Cow Abduction - Puerto Gaboto, Argentina

October 8, 2009 - A couple traveling along the river in the area north of Rosario claimed having seen an animal being abducted by a flying saucer. "Later, they both vanished," they said.

The likelihood that cows could fly was always relegated to the province of the impossible. But to Sergio and Laura, this changed last Monday afternoon, when they traveled along the coast near Puerto Gaboto, and believed that they saw a cow in the sky, abducted by a UFO.

The couple told the story to journalist Guillermo Brasca in a report transmitted by the Telenoche program on Channel 3. They provided photos which are not entirely clear, but which show the alleged UFO and what would appear to be a cow in flight.

"We went to have some with the kids, we were looking at the island and we were surprised to see some strange white thing flying. It was large. We made a close up with the camera and it was a cow flying, and above it, there was something like a flying saucer suspended in the air. It wasn't a helicopter or an airplane," said Laura.

The woman added: "It seemed as if the cow was being sucked up by the flying saucer. Then they both vanished. I want to believe that's what it was. To me, it was a UFO. I experienced it."

http://www.rosario3.com/noticias/enserio/noticias.aspx?idNot=58593
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Great video sister, thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

i say lettem have all the cows they want.......

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:53 pm

:laughter: :laughter:

oh Hippie..my sides hurt from laughing at your vid

cows with guns....ohhhhhhhh too funny too funny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Is that a little skunk baby I see there??????
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:26 pm

sky otter wrote:
:laughter: :laughter:

oh Hippie..my sides hurt from laughing at your vid

cows with guns....ohhhhhhhh too funny too funny

Me too!

I have to admit I did not see the chickens in choppers angle coming at all.

Cow dung flung was obvious.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 pm

That video was great winehippie....LOL.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am

A cow's gotta moo what a cow's gotta moo!
Very bad pun!

Think I'd better run!
Cow's gotta gun! affraid
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:29 am

Your a poet and didn't know it Pilgrim.

Poor moo cows, just hangin about, chewin some grass, chillin and then all of a sudden........ abducted

................poor darn things probably don't know if their comin or goin...

If only I was yoda I would try and stop the cows going up to the moon...............
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 am

Off topic!

Last edited by pilgrim on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread hijacked. (sorry))
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 am

You iz a card P. wave

Poor little cows, I tell ya you cannot even chew cud innocently in a paddock without some intergalactic darn craft comin and whossin you off to who knows where. warp
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 am

Analysis of the Argentina Cow UFO Abduction
by Silvia Pérez Simondini
Translation (c) 2009. Scott Corrales

"....According to their story, it was clearly evident that the saucer-shaped vehicle was “absorbing the cow”. Suddenly, both the cow and the vessel vanished from sight. It wasn’t a helicopter or any known type of aircraft. Those were their comments.

When we asked if the animal made any movements whatsoever, we were told that there was the sensation that the animal was completely relaxed or unconscious, that it made no movement whatsoever. The duration of the sighting from beginning to end was from 17:22 to 17:30 hours (8 minutes) and this time is recorded in the sequence of photos.

The river is between 60 to 80 meters wide at that point, says Sergio.

The photos show several animals on the island.

According to residents of this island region, mutilated cows have been found on several occasions.

The camera with which the photos were taken is a Sony DSC-W70. According to the reports of Channel 3 in Rosario, when inspecting the camera, a series of photos taken earlier were found along with the ones of the case. In each of these photo files, the header placed by the camera manufacturer is visible – Sony, in this case – and the date and time in which they were taken also appears. Therefore, unless some sophisticated technical work was involved, these are original, unretouched photos.

Photo Analysis

Up to now we have retold the recorded testimony of the eyewitnesses; the analysis yields the following results:

CAMERA Employed:
SONY DSC-W170 10.1 megapixels.
Image resolution as per the respective images analyzed.
No modification or divergence was found regarding the subsequent editing information (enlargement) of the originals, using the same camera.

Down with alleged cow up the alleged flying saucer

THE BOVINE

1) Objects shown in the images do not display digital manipulation in the adjoining pixels.
2) There is a correspondence between brilliance and angle regarding the light source (the sun)
3) In non-destructive super-resolution processes applied to the image, the animal turned out to be a bovine with its right side toward the camera, its head hanging to the left.
4) It can be deduced that the animal photographed in the air was either lifeless or in a deep stupor, judging from its observed condition.
5) We have managed to see its hooves, tail and head.
6) The 3d analysis is self-evident.

DISTANCES INVOLVED

According to the eyewitnesses, they were a maximum of 60 to 80 meters from where the events took place, at the watercourse of the Coronada River where it meets the Caracaña.

THE OBJECT:

1) In the opinion of this analyst, it had a diameter of between 8 to 10 meters and perhaps some 2.40 to 3 meters tall.
2) Some sort of beam was captured by the camera, and we perhaps cannot appreciate it in its entirety due to some sort of camouflage, subsequently corroborate by the account.
3) Applying filters, we can see that the UFO emitted perhaps high-ionization heat in its upper and lower sections.
4) Volumetric analysis shows that it was a disk-shaped object whose brilliance corresponded to that of the sun. 5) It is surrounded by some sort of triangular element and another circular one, or otherwise, plasma that the camera did not record in another shape.
6) I highlight that the resolution of the images generates a lot of noise in the captures and implies a greater processing time.
7) Insects were present in the photo shoot, but not in these 4 main ones.

Conclusion – the digital document is to my understanding a complete and accurate one. (Analysis performed by Salvatore Valentin Carta – Santa Rosa – La Pampa – Argentina – CEFORA)

Complete article at this link.
Source : http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1009/cow-analysis.php
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 am

sunny

yeah Gabe..i'm the stinker here.. lol!

and why do they want these cows anyway..i have never figured that part out..
i mean why not pigs or chickens????
scratch
the poor cows need some guns
warp
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes you stinker...LOL why cows?? skunks are fun to, and I heard they have guns too??
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm

I woke up this am with that tune in my head.....ahhhhhhh! Cows are out to get me.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 pm

and they influenced the post at 2:22, too
(is that 2 2 2 2?)
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm

LOL mic.....I heard the song on the brain is called an ear worm....LOL the cows are fun song might be a wild one to keep overnight....LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Had to call in the Duke to help me load the bovine this am!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 am

The song was sung by Frankie Laine, not Johnny Cash as the end credits state.
( just thought I would mention that! )

Ok, Ok, Ok...., I'll keep my nose outtafit!! cowboy
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 am

That's mighty fine work noticing that .....Pilgrim ( as the Duke would say)

HAHA

lol!

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 am

flower

i luv Frankie Lane but this is my favoite version or rawhide..what can i say..i'm warped.. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 am

sunny
and as an apologie to Pilgrim.. and gee i guess a tango for tango..wow it's a two-fer..lol

Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 am

Wow! I enjoyed that. I forgot what a great singer he was. thankyoub
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm

OK, getting back to cow abductions.......personally I feel this is a very big issue and we have to address it.

Here are some cases that cannot be ignored any longer. SOMETHING evil out there is doing this, should not be covered up and we need to know exactly what we are dealing with.
Just my 2 cents.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/cattle5.pdf
-- S.A.C. Report on 15 Cows FOIA May 5th, 1979

Cattle mutilations back for Ranchers -

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/132002.htm
This is the kind of déja vu Everett King could do without. About 15 years ago, he discovered the grisly remains of one of his cattle that had died mysteriously.

Cattle Mutilations Basics
- A world-wide problem, cattle are killed and the body is left on the farm in various conditions.
http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/Cattlemutilations.htm

Florida Cattle Under Attack- Florida officially joined the ranks of the cattle mutilation mystery when, on March 28, 1997
http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/florida_cattle_under_attack.htm

PDF's FBI Report FOIA File
http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/cattle1.pdf

Mutilation Mystery
- OUI Magazine, Sept. 1976
http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/cattle2.pdf

New Findings Deepen Mystery
- Various Newspaper Articles
http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/cattle3.pdf

Cattle Mutilation Clinical File, Dulce, NM April 4th, 1976[b]

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/cattle4.pdf

MORE: http://www.think-aboutit.com/mut.htm

Not all encounters are friendly - Some do die!

***-this page contains VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS of a Brazilian HUMAN MUTILATION VICTIM!
****WARNING***
***DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THESE VERY SHOCKING PHOTOGRAPHS!***

3 Human Mutilation Reports

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/Human_Mutilations.htm

AND......UFO MUTILATION PICTURES****WARNING, GRAPHIC
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&um=1&sa=1&q=UFO+MUTILATION&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&start=0

====================================

[b]Encounters with the "Not so friendly"

The White Sands event

So...in 1974, or thereabouts, I believe it was mid- seventies, there were these two airforce guys, out on the missile testing range, in White Sands, New Mexico, with binocs, spotting missile or rocket hits for accuracy. They are in a field of moderate craters and piles about four or five feet high, on a range of several miles long, and though they are about a 1/4 mile apart, they can see each other. What they were doing, that day, required just the two of them. Then, they see this "Ronnie Zamorra"- type UFO land- (he was the Texas Highway patrolman that saw a UFO land, and then drove a quarter-mile overland to see what it was, and observed two strange hominoid- type beings, standing beside a big white egg-shaped craft with fixed landing legs).

This aircraft came down with fire, I believe, as did the Zamorra vehicle. So, (on the range, in White Sands) this guy's buddy can see him walk over to the vehicle, curious about it. Bear in mind, this craft is landing on what was a classified, off-limits area, presumably monitored by radar, within a no-fly space. Suddenly a hatch opened very quickly in the side of this thing, and the guy was violently SUCKED INTO the vehicle, with the aid of a mechanical arm.
The craft promptly took off.

The guy who had witnessed this, FREAKED, obviously horrified. He called launch control, and area security. They all came out, officers, MP's, and the UFO officer, presumably, because it is known now that all active, classified ranges and bases has them. They looked where this guy said the craft landed. There WERE very substantial landing gear indentations, which indicated the landing of a heavy vehicle. There were signs of foul play, to say the least. Some of the guy's things were on the ground.

Against all reason and circumstantial evidence, the guy on the range, who was last (and only) to see him disappear, was arrested. It was grossly unfair, and no one really thought he did it, (except one or two security officers) as all of his story was born out by the evidence. His lie detector tests proved him innocent, but he was held in prison for murder, for two days. The grounds were examined thoroughly, and there was no sign of a burial location, no sign of him having left in any way, including footprints. Have you ever seen the video of the deck crewman on a US aircraft carrier, who got sucked into the intake of a jet engine?

It happened so fast that you could barely see it happen, and the guy was lucky, he got wrapped around a strut in the intake that kept him from being sucked through the engine and chewed to a pulp. They got him out, and he was stiff, but unhurt. No one saw him go in, but they deduced what happened, because he was there one moment, gone the next, and a deck hand told the pilot to cut the engines instantly.
Well, this looked the same, to the other man on the range. But of course, who would believe such a thing could happen?

The poor bastard was sucked into that UFO so fast that it was hardly visible. The other guy knew it was a real bad thing, that happened to his co-worker. So, he was arrested, and put in max security.
After 48 hours of interrogation, he could tell them nothing new.
But, on the third day after he disappeared, the investigators were out on the range, looking for clues, and they saw this same egg-shaped vessel descend, to a spot about half a mile away, and the body was ejected from the craft almost as violently as it had been ingested.

They ran to the location, and found the guy a bag of bones. He had been horribly tortured, tormented physically, every bone in his body had been broken, and he had been partly dissected, possibly partially eaten, according to some stories.

This is an awful story, because we all want to hear about the 'good ones' who will save us from our terrible aggression and murderous tendencies, take us for rides and let us drive... this was not the case. This poor bastard went through all kinds of horrors, we can only hope he was unaware of most of it, in shock and stunned, esp. after his initial entrance into the craft, and in the three days he was missing,
GOD let us hope and pray he was out of it, and unaware of what was done to him.

When the investigating officers were out looking for him, with his partner in the brig, his "kidnappers" came back, to the total amazement of the searchers, and dumped him ignominiously back onto the base. The man's story was borne out, and he was released.
This is NOT a UFO 'social myth', this is one of the most hard-evidence, absolutely accepted and acknowledged events ever to take place on a military reservation.
The men involved are known to the UFO community.
These journals continue....
Posted by hgn53k
Visit my journals here:-
http://hgn53k.blogspot.com/...

---

Alien Abduction / Mutilation - Sacramento Valley, CA
In July, 1976 a friend and I, who is now a dentist and a no nonsense kind of guy, were cruising between Lincoln and Auburn, CA on a quiet country road. We drove over the top of a hilly road and we were descending I noticed a bright bluish-white light shining down on the road about 200 yards in front of us. It was coming from a point over a large group of scrub oak trees. The trees came to a point over the road creating a canapé effect over the road. What was strange is there were no street lights and none of the light shining down on the road was being blocked out by the trees.

As we approached the light my car began to sputter and lost power, then the headlights went out. As we were approaching the light I was flashing my bright lights on and off before the car shut down. As soon as the car rolled to a stop, I opened the door to step out... the light disappeared while leaves were floating down below where the light had been falling onto the road in front of us. During July in the Sacramento valley it is still about 80 degrees with no wind. It gets very hot here in the summer.

The thing that really shocked me was 4 days later we took 2 of our cats to the vets, which was about 3 miles out of town. When the vet drove up he was acting confused and was stuttering, which he did when he got excited. He had been called out to a ranch to look at a dead cow. He explained to me and my mom that the cow had been cut up in a very strange way with a missing eye ball, utter and entrails. It's hind quarters had been drilled or board out. He also said therewere no flies, no bugs and no predator bite marks anywhere on the cow.
The cow was located 50 yards from the very spot we saw the lights over the trees. My doctor friend said his mother was upset with him for getting home so late the night we saw the lights. However we were only out there in the country for an hour and a half. He claims it was 4am when we got home.

After dropping him off that night, I was really tired and just went home to bed and didn't pay any attention to the time. He claims we lost 3 hours. To this day I have no idea what we saw or what happened. He refuses to talk about it with me or to anyone else. I have seen other lights and strange things over the y ears but this situation has always made me scratch my head and I wonder what really happened that night to us and that poor cow. Nothing was ever said to the police or to the news media regarding the mutilated cow or the lights we saw.

After years of hearing about abductions and cow mutilations, I believe we may have been part of something that cannot be explained with science or rational thought. My interest in UFO's has been very strong for years and I am sure there are other things going on around us that we cannot explain or can we make sense of them because we are not allowed to by those conducting such intrusive examinations of humans and animals.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it because I can remember it like it happened yesterday. We were not drinking, smoking or doing any drugs as my doctor friend was always against such activities due to his medical training and personal beliefs. On the other hand, I know something happened beyond the norm and will take it to my grave as a real and unexplained experience.
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/10/mailbag-alien-abduction-mutilation.html
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina   Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video:UFO Cow Abduction 10/09 Argentina
Page 1 of 1