the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

"HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Empty
PostSubject: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Multiple beings from higher dimensions and star systems know, and you know, that during our numerous incarnations we went so far away from our original natures and multidimensionality that we literally have had to claw our way back to ourselves and to our original natures, in the dark, not the Light. For that we are loved beyond measure and heralded throughout the galaxies as heroes.

In tandem to that we said yes to collapsing a deeply corrupted grid that has held the human species in place (in prison really) for thousands of years. And, we said yes to creating an entirely new reality by unplugging from the former one, piece-by-piece, thought-by-thought, choice-by-choice and action-by-action. A feat never before accomplished by such a youthful complex species, or any species for that matter.

You might ask, what the heck were we thinking? We weren't. We were using our hearts and committing to Love on a planet where love was sparse and conditional. We were committing to our children that hadn't even been born to us yet and theirs, as well. We were committing to our ancestors, and to the One that created us. We said we would come here and make a spectacular leap in consciousness that would have rippling effects backwards and forwards. We committed to upgrading the human experience for all times to come.

We committed to closing down what some have called "The Dense Therapy Planet" and activating a high vibratory Planet with a Christed Crystalline Grid, where love is a matter of fact, faith is replaced with knowing, and hearts have no need for walls or boundaries. And we are doing it!

Make a vow that everyday you will consciously unplug more and more from the third dimensional grid of fear, facade and manipulation, and from the "who you are not" parts of yourself. Make that vow and follow through. Accept that nothing is wrong. Don't let your mind attempt to convince you otherwise. Nothing is wrong. You are in the deep layers of the remembering phase and switching grids, which can be agitating when it goes against what your human nature is accustomed to. Preparations are being made by you and for you for your future life. Neither is done cooking yet. Have patience, surrender everything, and stay out of fear.

Let the chemistry with the third dimensional grid that pulsed through you and controlled you finally run out. Once done, you will be ready to be plugged into the mainline of the new grid of evolution, and your way will be made clear. We made the commitment and God made the Promise.

While you are hanging between grids hone your skills of love and compassion for yourself, become responsible for your energy field, and strengthen your patience and endurance muscles. Don't buy into any further fear from the world external. That world is no longer your Master, though it will try to be. Turn a deaf ear. Bless every facet of your former life and the former world and those that played a part in it, and let it go. Create the life you desire, from a place of peace and internal harmony.

Snuggle up with your heart and Soul, as they are your new leaders. Learn how to have meaningful rapport and love with them. It will serve you in ways you can barely imagine.

In closing, I recently read this poem from "Anonymous." The words are quite fitting for the time we are hanging between grids, remembering, and literally re-creating our Magnificence.

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Copyright Maureen Moss 2009. Please feel comfortable to share this with others. I just ask that you include my name and websites:
http://www.worldpuja.org
http://www.maureenmoss.com
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Quote :
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

So to simplify it ... watch your thoughts. rainbow
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Reading everyone's posts and threads here helps me get through when I feel I cannot get through another day. So you beautiful souls are holding out your hands and pulling me through..................how can I thank you for that. It's hard...I do thank and love you from the bottom of my heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:28 pm

hugv

ahhh biggs

you say thank you by making it thur...but really no thanks are needed..just you getting thur it

group-hug
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:48 pm

sky otter wrote:
hugv

ahhh biggs

you say thank you by making it thur...but really no thanks are needed..just you getting thur it

group-hug

iagree This place wouldn't be the same without you hon. We are here any time you need a shoulder to lean on.

my love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:46 pm

mz biggz, you gotta know: i loved you over at AV
and missed you terribly before you arrived here -
then you disappeared for awhile, and i worried about
you just the way you told sanat you worried about him,
like the Mother..... am so glad you are here, now...
happy-dancing
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"   "HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"HANGING BETWEEN GRIDS"
Page 1 of 1