the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range Empty
PostSubject: Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range   Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m9d25-Ontario-morphing-UFO-photographed-at-close-range

An Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, man witnessed and took photographs September 17, 2009, of a low flying UFO overhead in Scarborough, according to a statement released by Paul Shishis.

The photographed object does not fit standard UFO descriptions of disc and triangle-shaped objects, but appeared to "morph" in shape, according to Shishis.

He said the object was 100 yards away and between 300 and 500 feet in altitude, when it appeared to "open up," and then "looked like a long sheet of some material - that was approximately 10 to 15 feet in length."
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range   Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Those are very interetsing pictures. It sparked a memory of some sort of sighting I had a couple of months ago. I was lying in bed looking out over the tree tops and saw what I first thought was a faint star. I don't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off it. I noticed the sky was overcast and there were no other stars visible. What I was watching keep changing shapes and distances. It also was not in the same position in the sky it seemed to zig zag around like nothing I've ever seen. I watched it for nearly two hours before it disappeared.

Whatever is in those pictures is different than any I've ever seen. I'd like to see more comments from investigators on them.
Back to top Go down

Ontario 'morphing' UFO photographed at close range
Page 1 of 1