the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bigfoot in kentucky..??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

bigfoot in kentucky..?? Empty
PostSubject: bigfoot in kentucky..??   bigfoot in kentucky..?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:06 am

groar :shivers:

ok.. i know i really do need to learn how to move pics to here...but again and for now you will have to go to the link to see the bigfoot ones.. sorrysmil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1215753/Caught-red-handed-New-footage-Bigfoot--stealing-vegetables-Kentucky.html#ixzz0S4uo6Z9j

Caught red-handed? New video footage may show Bigfoot... stealing vegetables in Kentucky
By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 12:05 PM on 24th September 2009
Comments (44) Add to My Stories Closed circuit television footage is often used to nab petty crooks and small-time robbers.
But when a Kentucky couple set up a camera in their back garden to discover who was stealing their vegetables, they received a nasty shock.

The grainy footage showed what appeared to be a shadowy, Sasquatach-like creature at the bottom of their land - immediately sparking speculation that it could be the fabled creature known as 'Bigfoot'.

In a new twist, the footage suggests that - if it is Bigfoot - the creature is in fact a vegetarian.

Kenny and Margaret Mahoney set up a motion camera in their back garden in Fairdale, Kentucky after their home-grown vegetables began to mysteriously disappear earlier this month.
Convinced the cheeky culprit was a racoon, they were taken aback when they later examined the film - and spotted the creature roaming the bottom of their garden.
The Mahoneys sent off the pictures to a wildlife expert friend - and, despite protests from their brother-in-law that the 'creature' is in fact a garbage bag, have now found their home the latest centre for Bigfoot enthusiasts.
'We initially suspected a deer or a racoon of stealing our green beans,' said Margaret, 47.

'However when my husband produced the pictures of the shape at the bottom of our land we must admit to being surprised.
'We worried that it might be a bear, so we sent off the picture to a good friend who is an expert in that field.
'She said in her opinion it looked like fur, but she could not confirm it was a bear.'
Intrigued as to what the motion sensor-hunting camera may have picked up, Margaret sent the image to the local news station to see what they made of it.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the story snowballed.
'After we appeared on television we were swamped with phone calls and emails from crypto-zoologists and Bigfoot hunters wanting to talk,' Margaret said.

'They all think that we may have stumbled onto something important.'
A team from the History Channel have even come and gone, after filming a segment for their show, Monster Quest.
'Our greatest fear is that it is indeed a bear,' says Margaret.
'However, bears do not live in Kentucky... so we are still at a loss as to what this figure could be.'
The mythical Bigfoot is most often sighted in North America. No conclusive evidence showing the creature exists has ever been found.

Margaret's husband, Kenny has kept his sensible hat on during the fuss that his picture created.
'I don't believe that it is Bigfoot,' the 49-year-old said. His brother-in-law had suggested it was a garbage bag that had blown up in the wind, he added. But: 'Truth be told I have no idea what it is.'

groar wouhou
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot in kentucky..??   bigfoot in kentucky..?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 pm

sky otter wrote:
groar :shivers:

I like your pictures bravo-009
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot in kentucky..??   bigfoot in kentucky..?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 pm

bigfoot in kentucky..?? Bigfoot

I thought I'd help out. I still like your other one.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot in kentucky..??   bigfoot in kentucky..?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm

sunny .... sunny ..... cheers
ah thank you M....

and i really do like those little emoticons...too

angel givekiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot in kentucky..??   bigfoot in kentucky..?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bigfoot in kentucky..??
Page 1 of 1