the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.

Go down 
+3
LongHunter
Northern Boy
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Empty
PostSubject: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:22 pm

I am a nobody but the CIA called me last week using the Southern Poverty Law Center in it's attempt to intimidate me and to let me know that they are watching me.

Why would the CIA watch me? How can what i say threaten them? Who am I? All good questions.

I have been quite since the call, praying and meditating about the call?

I must speak up as to their ignorance, and I am speaking to the system wide approach they have in concert with the off worlders, the Lizards, as well as the on worlders known as the KENITES, who run the local show.

Please understand that our government is in cahoots with the off worlders and that the off worlders have agreed to let the locals run the show as far as it looks to us.

I will not be attacked without speaking out. If you CIA agents want to continue in your attack on me, then please know that you will loose.

Not because i am something special, but because you are ordinary in a 3rd density situation.

The fact that you are so consumed by the doctrine of "we are special" is your downfall. Do you not know that your family will be killed when your bosses have no more use for you?

Do you not know that KARMA actually is, and you must pay as well?

Want to play spy?? Go Ahead, do your thing, but please understand that if you kill me and or spy on me that i will testify against you in the next density, and you will be accountable.

Please don't make me your enemy, as you will loose, as I welcome Death, as a testimony to your deceit and to your ignorance.

You cannot win an ideological premise at Law. You will loose. Service to self looses.

Your premise is degrading and dehumanizing and you will be held accountable for every life you destroy.

You are welcome in the circus of LOVE. This is a three ring Circus, and three means the spirit. Are you willing to be the greatest of your potential or would you rather be a PAWN.

If you think I am a threat, you are sadly mistaken, your threat is God, that you think does not exist???? Your shortcoming is your thoughts that God does not exist. I will tell you that he does to the point that I am willing to die for my thoughts. Are you???

I look forward to your killing me, and graduating me, so that I may testify against you.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Are you telling me that the Clowns In Agreement called you Gabe or are you just pulishing a letter you found ?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm

I love you Northern boy. LOL....These fuckers loose....wow how dare you say that????
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Almost makes me wonder if those white panthers were trained in a little bit of covert methods......... The drugs do seem to fit their modus operandi
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm

I had an old saying when I was younger Gabe when some one threaten me They were telling you to watch yourself I was telling them Bring it Don`t sing it they will lose .
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

I love you brother. You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:55 am

I once had a home about 2 miles away from Camp Peary, sometimes we could hear them blowing up stuff. Hell, they were everywhere in and around Williamsburg, it wasn't nothing to be sitting beside one or two in a local tavern. Some would fish during their off hours at the same places I casted-out. They were excellent fishermen and always seemed to be using the right bait. But that's no big matter, because anybody can figure out a fishing hole if they're out there casting and retrieving dawn through dusk everyday.

Oh I suspect they and other agencies have taken more than a once over at alot of us. Of course by alot I mean very many.

But at this point there are so very many it's probaly like store security in a over-crowded WalMart attempting to pick out a shoplifter during a big half-off sale.

Anyway Gabriel I want to wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 am

I have a study by the CIA from Nogroz.. I love that there are disgruntled CIA agents :D

Regarding the rest of em my open letter is Get a Fucking Clue pricks lol!
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:13 am

Best of luck to you Gabe

The day will come when they will be face to face with our Creator and they will suffer more than they can imagine. They will pay for what they have done to so many

Somamech love your letter lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 am

LongHunter wrote:
I once had a home about 2 miles away from Camp Peary, sometimes we could hear them blowing up stuff. Hell, they were everywhere in and around Williamsburg, it wasn't nothing to be sitting beside one or two in a local tavern. Some would fish during their off hours at the same places I casted-out. They were excellent fishermen and always seemed to be using the right bait. But that's no big matter, because anybody can figure out a fishing hole if they're out there casting and retrieving dawn through dusk everyday.

Oh I suspect they and other agencies have taken more than a once over at alot of us. Of course by alot I mean very many.

But at this point there are so very many it's probaly like store security in a over-crowded WalMart attempting to pick out a shoplifter during a big half-off sale.

Thanks longhunter.

The thing I find humorous is the fact that they would actually call my phone, just to let me know they are looking......LOL, what a great waste of time for someone.

Our government taxes at work....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Please Gabe tell them i said hi and to drop in around my place for coffee when they get a chance
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
Best of luck to you Gabe

The day will come when they will be face to face with our Creator and they will suffer more than they can imagine. They will pay for what they have done to so many

Somamech love your letter lol!

You are so correct in you words. You cannot be an asshole and get away with it. I know this because I tried for many years and it just does not happen. You either pay now or pay later, but you will pay.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Absolutely they will not.

I am getting so strong lately and I am absolutely loving it. I truly believe that even if they don't, they will meet our Creator.

The thing is they have known the secret and so feel they can continue to erase their memories of their evil doings and have totally lost their ways. I dont think its going to work rockin My wish is to be there and so I will be around to see this to the end.......................
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:24 pm

You will testify to every person that wronged you while living, if they have not repented for their harm against you. That is just the way it is.

This is called justice, you will not be wronged or injured because of someone else's ignorance. You can and will demand justice in the next density, and you will get it, and at the same time we will also be judged by our actions against others, if we do not repent for hurting them.

AND THE JUDGE WILL BE YOU. Not God
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

I believe that myself.

I have heard people mention that we can erase memories by making amends in our life and I wonder if TPTB has ever tried themselfs. I think of this now when I hear a "whistleblowers" testamony and I used to feel such anger at them for waiting so long to tell us but I do understand the pressures they have been under and still are. I pray and send to all of them.

I have nothing but compassion for them now and even the ones that are playing the role of the "evil doers". I know they will be judged by our Creator God. ( I just like to remind them of that sometimes ) It makes me feel better knowing this.

They are pretty scared right now as I see them moving ahead at a much faster pace due to so many of us awake. It will not work. There are too many of us and we are growing bigger every day It puts a smile on my face to be here at this time.

I know not what my parents knew but I sometimes think they must of known something and just didnt tell. Being labled crazy as I am, I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes it is you and me that judge ourselves, just as the evildoers will. The only difference is that if you repent while you are in this life for what you have done wrong ( which means you ask forgiveness ) then you are not accountable for those wrongs you did.

If you do not repent, like the workers for the government that know what they are doing that is wrong, then you will be held accountable for those actions, against all that you wronged.

This is why I say the CIA lose, because they do not even believe in God, but they will in the first 5 minutes of their conversion to the state we call natural death. As this is who they will see first.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Sometimes I think they can't possibly be human at all. The CIA, jesuits etc will be in for one heck of a surprise.

I just read a short description of what they are doing to the women in DULCE and during that time the question was asked, how did we want to end our life. There or killed by a nuclear. The person said that the decision was made already for us and all I can think of is this.

No, I do not want to die either way but I am not afraid of what ever it is. I will learn real fast then ( I hope ) how to leave my body. I know that I have not worked hard enough on this but I am working on many other aspects of my life. Ones that I am feeling really good about.

Personally I like to think that I have a decision in that without any help from them. They have done enough.

I have viewed videos where some have come out of these covert acts and told their stories. It broke my heart and for some reason I let the things go and really I should of done more. I told myself it had ended and I see that was wrong.

I almost feel sorry for the workers in the government because they are cowards. I have known for quite sometimes about their sex parties and I feel that many "follow the leader" due to blackmale over their wrong deeds. (you see I have a friend that has a son who has been to some ) Only the ones that do tell get killed or the world finds out through the media and newspapers. They are all guilty and their fear for the death of their families will hold them also in the grips of evil.

So this will all change when we get into our new world as they will not be in control I would certainly like to see that job given to Dr Ron Paul or Dennis Kuchinvich as they could certainly fit the bill and have our best interest at heart. It will all be so different then as it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 am

Gabriel wrote:
LongHunter wrote:

Thanks longhunter.

The thing I find humorous is the fact that they would actually call my phone, just to let me know they are looking......LOL, what a great waste of time for someone.

Our government taxes at work....LOL.

Odd, never would expect them resorting to such petty mouse toy cat playing during these times, but they probaly do. Such is the plight of mice in an open field at night.

I suppose they have subcontractors these days who handle affairs in a none too professional manner.

Well being only a simple man, I also suppose it's time for me get off this Thread. Don't want any hassle with those types.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 am

I'm not if this will you or anyone else feel better Gabes but this is a recent interview with a former ASIO agent!

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/latenightlive/stories/2009/2660803.htm

Now that is a laugh at how useless some of their monitoring is :D
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Just going by my gut instinct here Gabe and I do feel that these guys are not the guys who could make you disappear, because if they were they wouldn't bother making a call.

Having said that, there are people from that place that are watching very closely a few people from a high ranking forum, I know that for a fact. If they were going to get rid of anyone it would be them, but for now their just watching, not really bothered as yet and if they do get an order it will totally look like an everyday accident.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:54 am

You are most likely right biggs.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Gabe you certainly know how to look after yourself as a fine example of showcasing NO fear. We are immortal souls. Keep up the strength and integrity brother.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Thank you reuniteR. I think I have come up with some more information I will be posting soon, like maybe today, to do with consciousness on this planet.

As the point of looking after ourselves, just as you have shown as well as others here on this forum, this seems to be a "common' factor here with the knowledge that is gathered here in this forum.

There are places of destiny and there are times of destiny, as well as there is those of destiny and this forum was brought together by the one known as the reuniter of destiny of these times of destiny in this place of destiny for those that may listen and receive.

My hat is off to you all here on these pages.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm

I forgot to mention one other thing before I go off today Gabe and that is also for tptb.

Re: from my last post on Is TFIWY covert black op looking for something underground or under ocean with their new undisclosed high technology I know they have.......................note to them.......

You are upsetting the darn earth crust causing imbalance in an already unbalanced earth which is then in turn creating down the line earthquakes and tidal waves which are killing innocent people.

Yes I know guys here, some earthquakes and tidal waves are also being caused by moving up into 4th, cleansing and all that but I know for a fact that these idiots are also causing them and some other stupid government out there also testing some other type of weapon underground out there...............I am not sure if it is some type of new nuke or what but that is also creating havoc with Mother Earth. How would you like to have continuous boring, drilling, bombing, nuking, etc, etc on you. You remind me of children with new toys trying to get to something first before the other guys do. Childish.

Didn't any of you learn anything from the French testing................are you all total morons flaming soapbox

I only have one thing to say............

IDIOTS. You all remind me of the strawman in the Wizard of Oz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.   OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN LETTER TO THE CIA.
Page 1 of 1