the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

linda will like this one......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

linda will like this one...... Empty
PostSubject: linda will like this one......   linda will like this one...... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

The News Tribune
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:18 EDT
Puyallup, Washington - A 911 dispatcher gave birth on Friday, Sept. 11, at 9:11 p.m.

TaMara Sheppard of Tacoma started labor around noon and arrived at Puyallup's Good Samaritan Hospital at 7:30 p.m. before delivering baby Nina Morgan.

Sheppard had been scheduled for induced labor on Monday, but Nina Morgan decided to make an early grand entrance.

"The last time I looked at the clock (in the delivery room), the little hand was on nine and the big one was on eleven," Sheppard said. Then the doctor told her to push.

Recovering in the hospital on Saturday, Sheppard took the prodigious timing in stride. "It never even crossed my mind until my husband said, 'you're a 911 dispatcher, you had a baby on 9/11 at 9:11.'"

She cheekily added: "We were hoping she was 9 pounds, 11 ounces, on top of that."
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

linda will like this one...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: linda will like this one......   linda will like this one...... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Cosmic humor for a cosmic baby.

A..
Back to top Go down

linda will like this one......
Page 1 of 1