the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollow Earth

Go down 
+13
willcaleb
pilgrim
Gabriel
Biggles
day
nogroz
stal
sky otter
Linda
mntruthseeker
Reunite
capreycorn
micjer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hollow Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 pm

micjer wrote:
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels3.html

Sky Otter this is for you..

PENNSYLVANIA

ALLEGHENY MOUNTAINS - About 50 miles south of Pittsburgh in the first range of the Allegheny mountains, George A. Lehew reportedly found a cavern which he penetrated for over a mile, the passages becoming increasingly wider. He descended at about a 45 degree angle until reaching a room in which he found a 6-ft.-wide thermol bore, a perfectly circular shaft with smooth glazed walls that had apparently been melted through the rock/earth in some ancient time. Old timers in the area alleged that six "survivors" in 1915 took gear and equipment and spent a month exploring the cave, going 18 miles from the entrance and down almost 5 miles below sea level, where they distinctly heard the "rumble of machinery" off in the distance. source: Letter from George A. Lehew in AMAZING STORIES Magazine, Dec. 1946
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLUE RIDGE SUMMIT - The location of the so-called "underground Pentagon" maintained by nearby Ft. Ritchie, and used as a major electronic nerve center for the U.S. military. A massive installation that is also known as "Raven Rock" or "Site R" that was blasted out of greenstone granite 650 feet below. A 260,000 sq. ft. facility sprawling beneath 716 acres composed of five different "buildings" in specially excavated separate caverns, literally forming an underground "pentagon". Also contains fluorescent lights, convenience store, barbershop, medical and dining facilities, an underground reservoir containing millions of gallons of water, a chapel, 35 miles of telephone lines, and six 1,000-watt generators. It is a supercomputing and electronic command post linked with several military communications networks around the globe, and is reportedly connected via tunnel to Camp David several miles to the north near the town of Thurmont. source: UFO Magazine, Vol.7, No.6; Richard Sauder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIXONVILLE - Mine inspector Glenn E. Berger reported in 1944 to his superiors that the Dixonville mine disaster which "killed" 15 men was not the result of a cave-in, but rather an attack by underground creatures capable of manipulating the earth [partial cave-ins], whose domain the miners had apparently penetrated. Most of the dead miners were not injured by falling rocks but showed signs of large claw marks, others were missing, and one survivor spoke of seeing a vicious humanoid creature that was 'not of this world' within an ancient passage that the miners had broke into. The creature somehow created a "cave-in", blocking himself and another inspector [who closed his eyes when he felt the creatures 'hot breath' on his neck] from the main passage until another rescue party began to dig through the collapse, scaring the "creature" away. source: Article by Stoney Brakefield in NEWS EXTRA, July 14, 1974
NEW KENSINGTON - A creature, about 4 ft. tall, walking on two feet and "half humanoid - half dinosaur" was seen by grownups and children. One boy attempted to grab the creature from behind, which let out a squealing or screeching sound and escaped. Also, children attempted to pour gasoline on the creature and light it, unsuccessfully, before it escaped into a "sewer tunnel" nearby. source: "Green Thing Sparks Rumors", article by Michael Burke, in THE VALLEY NEWS DISPATCH, New Kensington-Terentum & Vandergraft, PA., March 5, 1981 issue
PITTSBURGH - Two boys enter a cave in a Pittsburgh suburb that was uncovered by road excavation work, only to find a partially buried thermol-bore [a perfectly round fused polished shaft apparently melted through the rock], partially concealed by dirt, and which they uncover and explore. Their dog runs down the sloping shaft, which is about 4 ft. in diameter, ahead of them until a deep, vibrating sound is heard, following which the dog came running back out of the shaft, clawing its way over them and in total terror, running back home. The cave was then subsequently covered by further road excavation. Also rumors of old robber gangs in frontier times who would rob banks and escape to hide away in ancient caverns underground, via an "automatic door" they had discovered in the cliffs. source: THE SHAVER MYSTERY Magazine
-

This is great info Micjer, thanks.

I always felt that those mine disasters were suspicious the moment I heard about them. There are creatures above and below.
There are both ancient good ones and evil ones inside our Earth.
We need to smoke out the bad ones and rid our planet of these monsters once and for all.

I remember when I was at Carlsbad Caverns, I felt such an weird feeling crawling among the huge icicles. The underground houses ancient civilizations.

Info on Carlsbad:
More than 85 caves underlie the park, two of which — Carlsbad Caverns and Lechuguilla Cave — are among the largest and most magnificent underground formations in the world.
One of the most extensive cave systems anywhere, Carlsbad Caverns is actually a Permian-age fossil reef. Over a period of millions of years, sulfuric acid ate away at fissures in underground limestone and fossil shelves that were at one time under a vast sea. At undetermined dates partial cave-ins occurred and created immense underground chambers, like the Big Room — 25 stories high and a third of a mile wide.

I also find it quite interesting with the names they chose at Carlsbad.

"Hall of the White Giant, Queens Chamber, Dolls Theater, Rock of Ages, Totem Pole,Caveman,Temple of the Sun, Devils Den, Witchs Finger, Devils Spring, Giant Dome and Bottomless Pit".

Here are some photo of the caves:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5989033_cxvEf#P-1-20

I believe the underground holds many dark secrets.....read this:

This document contains a compilation of information on UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES in the US. Information in this document includes details of mind control bases, secret government science labs, microchipping facilities and much more. This research was done by the kind folks at NORTHSTARZONE

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12101793/SECRET-DEEP-UNDERGROUND-MILITARY-BASES
or try this link:
http://d.scribd.com/docs/2493wfvckvc1928hrl89.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 pm

yikes Linda
i think we may have hijacked Micjer's thread here thread hijacked

sorry sorry Micjer..didn't mean to sorrysmil

devil or angel

but before we go back...a little of another interesting wierd Pa. thing
Description
Coudersport Ice Mine is a pit or shaft, which shows a typical example of a coldness trap, also called Glacière. The cold air in winter is heavier than the warmer air in the pit, so it falls into the pit and cools it down. In summer the outside air is warm, but the heavier cold air in the pit is unable to leave it.

The whole hill is called Ice Mountain, supposedly after the ice in this shaft. In 1897 a strange ore was found, which was thought to be silver ore. The Coudersport Ice Mine shaft was built in this time in search for silver. But the ore turned out to be worthless and the mining activity was ceased.

When the shaft was built, the cracks in the rocks were already filled with ice. The miners joked, that they found an ice mine instead of a silver mine. So the mine got its name.

One thing about the coldness trap effect was very strange for the visitors: the cave has little ice in the spring, but in summer the ice grows. This seems rather strange, and is different to natural ice caves. But the explanation is rather easy: the cave is always cold enough to freeze water. The temperature rises slowly during summer, until in late autumn it gets at least warm enough, that the ice melts again. The amount of ice depends on the water in the shaft. In winter all the water is frozen, the cracks in the rock are sealed by the ice. It takes rather long until some water is able to enter the pit and freeze and thus produce some ice.

The site was open to the public for many decades. It seems that it is closed at the moment due to personal reasons of the owner. Still this site is so freaky that numerous sites on the web provide information about it.
http://www.showcaves.com/english/usa/mines/Coudersport.html

and

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/2741
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Sky, I don't think Micjer thinks we hijacked his thread....because the Hollow Earth leads down to the underground. sunny

Micjer has posted great info and it just leads us to deeper down the rabbit hole and the dots are being connected.
Thanks for all your information because there is still so much we need to learn about...but just remember, that knowledge is POWER. flower
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:54 pm

ahhh Linda i was only kidding..well kinda , sorta..but yeah things have a way of going from one thing to another and yeah it is all connected..but i was going a bit more touristy so i felt i should say sorry to Micjer..following you down the rabbit hole then i went down a side tunnel

but you are totally correct..knowledge is power....and a lot of that knowledge we already have in us..we just need to learn how to bring it out..

sooooooo..just wanted to yell really really loud (warning you to put your fingers in your ears..lol)

fired up I AM FEAR LESS AND POWER FULL fired up

a bit over the top..time for some zzzzzzzzzz Sleep
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am

Great stuff,

No hi-jackin here. All part of the puzzle.

Here is something else to ponder.

Quote :
The United States and the Soviet Union started to send probes to the Moon in the late fifties. Most of these initial probes met with miserable failure. It is posited here that the reason for these early failures were due to a miscalculation of the lunar gravitational gradient.

While is would appear that the calculated mass of the moon was accurate enough to determine the surface gravity (1/6 of Earth's gravity) this is not sufficient data required to properly calculate landing or impact velocities if the moon were assumed to be a hollow spheroid instead of a homogenous mass of rock throughout it's volume.

This is because in the case of a hollow spheroid the center of mass is much closer to the surface of the moon if in fact the moon is hollow than if it really were a homogenous mass of rock. The location of the center of mass of any celestial object is critical in determining it's gravitational gradient, hence the final velocity of any object required to soft-land or otherwise come in contact with the moon would not be known unless the location of the center of mass is somehow determined.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/artifical_moon.htm

It is noteworthy that when the Russians/US were trying to land on the moon, their calulations were out and they either crashed or missed. Once they considered the moon hollow and the center of gravity to be in the crust rather than the center, things worked. Same goes on earth when they were developing rockets/satelites their calculations were out. Once they "adjusted" their thinking.....rest is history!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Great homework micjer and the lovely ladies.

Have you seen Dennis Crenshaw's site?
http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/news/index.php
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:54 pm

WOW! That is a great site, Reunite.

Looks like I have a LOT of reading to do....I LOVE IT!
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Yes it is very interesting.

Dennis has done a lot of research. I listened to him on a radio blog. He must be getting up in age because he was having trouble remembering some things. However he had a lot of good info.

The bottom line with him was that he couldn't prove that the earth was hollow, but he could prove that it wasn' t solid!

He started out to prove that the earth wasn't hollow, and 30 years later he has been unable to confirm it..

He actually feels that there are surface dwellers, people/things that live in the crust in caves and there are inner dwellers.
peek a boo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Hollow Earth - Page 2 Penguins_03

Hollow Earth - Page 2 Southpole

The above is a picture of the center of the south pole on google earth. It appears blurry (what are they hiding?) but that is not important. The important thing is the elevation ...... 0 !!!! The elevation remains at zero for the entire center portion (seen many lakes that are perfectly round?) As you move out it gradually move up in elevation, all around the circle for hundreds of miles. Then it is more like normal terrain.

If you can imagine, I think NASA is trying to hide something here.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 am

This guy sat beside a pilot who has flown over the north pole. He admitted that there was a hole up there that they have to fly around.

Pilot said he would deny he had told him this because he did not want to lose his job with Delta Airlines. More food for thought...

sunny
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 am

in the tape he says..around the poleS

hummmmmmmmmmmmm

and i have always wondered about the international station..why can they get along there when
otherwise they can't...

yep..lots of food for thought

also..if so many people know so much..why are there still so many damn sheep??... sheep
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Hollow Earth - Page 2 NASA-NorthPole-2

This is a photo showing the polar winds. Notice they seem to be coming out of the center.

smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:05 pm

I found an interesting post elsewhere I'd like to share...

The Earth is not hollow per se however is a metaphor for very real underground societies that preffer to stay hidden from Earthling view. Some are Earth based military installations like DUMBS where Black technology is developed (like those Black triangular craft that are often reported and scaler weaponry) or continuity of government stations.

Other Earth Native underground installations include supercomputers under Switzerland to handle various banking and financial data, also rumored to have a database that infringes upon privacy rights.

There ARE however ET bases in remote regions underground, most often in South America, Mexico, and the Southern US, as well as Alaska and northwest Canada are also reported to have underground ET activity. Australia too as an obvious choice. I haven't even scratched the surface of countries with underground ET bases

...THINK ABOUT IT.....
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 pm

personaly i think the earth is not totaly hollow, but could very well be honeycombed with huge caverns.

imo there are lots of underground 'bases', both human and non-human.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm

That's exactly what I think stal.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 pm

These two photos show the path of image satelites and the path they take. Notice how they avoid going directly over the pole.

Hollow Earth - Page 2 Polar-Orbits-fig3

http://www.newmediastudio.org/DataDiscovery/Hurr_ED_Center/Satellites_and_Sensors/Polar_Orbits/Polar_Orbits.html

Hollow Earth - Page 2 Norad

http://hollowplanet.blogspot.com/

flower
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 pm

micjer wrote:
Notice how they avoid going directly over the pole.

Ummmm know anything about orbital mechanics?

Might explain why they don't fly over the poles

ha ha
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am

nogroz wrote:
micjer wrote:
Notice how they avoid going directly over the pole.

Ummmm know anything about orbital mechanics?

Might explain why they don't fly over the poles

ha ha

Have to admit that I didn't. Looked it up. So if they flew directly over the poles the magnetic field would eventually disrupt the flight path enough that it would not stay in orbit?

questionb
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

mic great thread wowb

I found this....what do you think? authentic?

Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd?

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdiar.html
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Alex Collier had some pictures of the opening at the North Pole

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 pm

day wrote:
mic great thread wowb

I found this....what do you think? authentic?

Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd?

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdiar.html

It is hard to know if it authentic. There seems to be something to it. Whether he actually entered a hollow earth or was a stargate/another dimension it is hard to say.

His story is very similar to one written by a young norwegian. He spoke of fighting icebergs and cold weather after coming out of the hollow earth. Many of the things written in this book were very similar to Admiral Byrd.

The Smokey God, or A Voyage to the Inner World

http://www.holloworbs.com/the_smokey_god.htm

Quote :
OLAF JANSEN'S STORY My name is Olaf Jansen. I am a Norwegian, although I was born in the little seafaring Russian town of Uleaborg, on the eastern coast of the gulf of Bothnia, the northern arm of the Baltic Sea. My parents were on a fishing cruise in the Gulf of Bothnia, and put into this Russian town of Uleaborg at the time of my birth, being the twenty-seventh day of October, 1811. My father, Jens Jansen, was born at Rodwig on the Scandinavian coast, near the Lofoden Islands, but after marrying made his home at Stockholm, because my mother's people resided in that city. When seven years old, I began going with my father on his fishing trips along the Scandinavian coast. Early in life I displayed an aptitude for books, and at the age of nine years was placed in a private school in Stockholm, remaining there until I was fourteen. After this I made regular trips with my father on all his fishing voyages. My father was a man fully six feet three in height, and weighed over fifteen stone, a typical Norseman of the most rugged sort, and capable of more endurance than any other man I have ever known. He possessed the gentleness of a woman in tender little ways, yet his determination and will-power were beyond description. His will admitted of no defeat. I was in my nineteenth year when we started on what proved to be our last trip as fishermen, and which resulted in the strange story that shall be given to the world, -.....
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:53 pm

thanks mic I did work on reading it all and found this video...dont know if you have seen it already but thought it might be interesting

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:57 pm

and the Smokey God on youtube
read out loud

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Earth
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next