the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollow Earth

Go down 
+13
willcaleb
pilgrim
Gabriel
Biggles
day
nogroz
stal
sky otter
Linda
mntruthseeker
Reunite
capreycorn
micjer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:12 pm

this is important.....
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Last edited by day on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 pm

day wrote:
Hollow Planet Seismology Vs Solid Earth Seismology

By Jan Lamprecht

Hollow Planets Theory
Let me show you how my Hollow Planet seismic model can explain the Earth's seismology better than the existing solid Earth seismic model - and yet not one person at any university has shown the slightest interest in this.

The purpose of this page is to demonstrate a number of most amazing things about seismology to the Reader in the clearest and simplest manner possible. When I wrote my book I did delve into the many deeper and more technical aspects but I want to put that aside for now.

The purpose of this exercise is to show people visually a number of very important things which you will not find in any book on earth. (Note: This material lends itself to a TV/documentary presentation and I have tried unsuccessfully for the last 2 1/2 years to get someone to take some of my material and show it on TV because I believe it will blow people's minds). The solid Earth model is divided into three major segments (we will ignore the smaller ones as they do not affect the bigger picture). Those segments are (from the centre) : the Inner Core, the Outer Core and the Mantle.

Lesson #1: The Earth is NOT a ball of molten lava. The first question everyone asks me when they hear of the Hollow Planet idea is: "Where does lava come from then?" The (completely FALSE) impression schools have created in everyone's minds is that the Earth is this red-hot ball of lava. They then imagine that lava from volcanoes comes from the centre of the Earth. Ask any geologist or seismologist if this is true and you will discover they disagree. Standard geology and seismology texts tell a different story. Scientists know that most lava is slightly radioactive and they believe it is produced either by decaying radium (decayed uranium) or through stresses in the crust. Lava is created by heat generated within the crust of the Earth. The crust is said to be no more than 20 miles thick, although to be honest nobody has ever actually penetrated the crust so we really do not know what (if anything different) lies beneath it. Scientists will tell you that lava is a crustal phenomenon and all lava comes from no deeper than 20 miles down.

If the Earth were an "ocean of molten lava" then it would actually be subject to tidal pressures and the continents would be broken to pieces as the earth rotated. Scientists say the Earth is actually composed of solid rock for the most part. As you go deeper, the pressures are supposed to be so great that the rock actually flows from extreme pressure. (As you will see, even this may not be really true). But nowhere in modern geology or seismology will you see them saying the Earth is a ball of molten lava.

In fact, the final proof comes from seismology itself. When an earthquake occurs, seismic waves travel out in all directions throughout all the earth. There are two types of seismic waves: P and S. Based on this, scientists know that all of the earth is actually quite RIGID and composed only of rock. The only partial exception is the Outer core. Take a look the seismic diagram below. If the earth were truly molten, then seismic waves would be considerably dampened down. So the fact that seismic waves can travel through and around the earth shows that it is mostly completely rigid and solid.

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology1
In the above seismic diagram (from a text book on seismology), D=Mantle, E=Outer core, G=Inner core.

Lesson #2: Traditional Hollow Earth ideas fail the "seismology test". Let me show you why scientists simply laugh at the idea of a Hollow Planet. Keep in mind that all Hollow Earthers have, for more than a century, been saying that the Earth's crust is 800-1000 miles thick. Note in the above diagram, that seismic waves travel from the source of an earthquake (on the left) through the Earth at various angles and therefore reach the other side (this is not true of all seismic waves, but of the main ones, referred to as "P" waves). If you were to propose that a planet only has a crust of 1,000 miles or less, then this is why a scientist would laugh at you. See the image below.

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology2
In the above diagram you can see the seismic ray paths (red lines) moving away from an earthquake source. Note how the huge cavity in this "traditional" hollow earth model would block out all the "P" waves from reaching the other side of the Earth. So clearly, this type of approach does not fit the known scientific facts and so we must discard it.

Lesson #3: Is there any Hollow Earth seismic model which allows waves to go around the Earth? The obvious problem posed by the theory is that seismic waves actually reach right across to the other side of the Earth. Scientists are therefore quite confident that the P waves must have passed through the core of the Earth and this tells them that there cannot be a cavity.

When I did my feasibility study (which is what my book is), I looked at the problem from every conceivable angle to see if there was any Hollow Earth model which made seismic sense. I found only one - I repeat - only one, which has any merits. All other Hollow Earth seismic models are failures. Take a look at it below.

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology3
In the above model, I simply used the Earth's structure as scientists define it now. I replaced the Outer core with a cavity (I'll explain why later - because there is a sound reason for it). But the thing I changed was the structure of the Mantle. I wondered what would happen if density within a sphere did not increase uniformly as has been assumed. What if density actually DECREASES from a certain point onwards? You will notice all solid-earth seismology shows ray paths curving in a "U" back to the surface of the Earth. That is because density and pressure increases as you go deeper. But if, for some reason, density were to suddenly decrease, then the waves would curve in the opposite direction! I realised this, and you can see what then happens. In the middle of the Mantle, where density suddenly decreases, it causes seismic waves to travel around the cavity - right to the other side of the Earth!

You would be excused for believing that the waves might have passed through the core of the Earth when in fact nothing of the kind happened.

Lesson #4: The Mystery of the "Shadow Zone." The next problem in global seismology is explaining the mysterious "Shadow Zone". There is a lack of P waves between 103o-144o from the epicentre of a quake. Take a look at the problem as seen from a university-level text-book on seismology.

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology4

Note how the P waves strike the Outer core and scientists believe the refraction caused by this sudden change in density can explain the shadow. But notice, in this university-level text book how they are befuddled because there are still some waves which reach the shadow zone (dotted line). They are at a complete loss to explain this. Now let me explain to you how perfectly my Hollow Earth model solves this problem. Take a look at the image below.

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology5
After changing some parameters in my Hollow Planet seismic model, I have a "Shadow Zone" which matches the facts exactly! I made the cavity smaller, and I moved the "point of maximum density" (the dark circle in the Mantle) somewhat lower. Note: The Green area near the surface is the "Shadow Zone". Now look at the amazing thing that happens. We have P waves behaving as normal right up to 103o. Then suddenly there are very few of them inside the Shadow Zone and then after the Shadow Zone we are a greater and greater number of ray paths eventually converging on the other side of the Earth! This is exactly consistent with the known facts of global seismology!

Sometimes small things can make a huge difference. It is obvious from the Hollow Planet diagram why there would be a Shadow Zone. This is caused by the gradual change from "increasing density" to "decreasing density." This causes the waves to "split" - some to go down while others go up. So there has to then be an area on the surface which receives less seismic waves than normal - hence the "Shadow Zone." A really crucial point is that the "Shadow Zone" is not completely devoid of waves. In the Hollow Planet model you can see why - it makes perfect sense. In the solid earth model you can see they have to stretch their imaginations (dotted lines) in order to try to find some explanation. In their diagram they believe the Shadow is cased by sharp refraction - but clearly that explanation does not quite fit the facts.

Lesson #5: Proving, that the Outer and Inner cores - do not exist at all. You have been wondering why I removed the Outer Core altogether from my Hollow Planet seismic model. The answer is simple. There are two kinds of seismic waves - P waves - which are much like sound waves. They are pressure waves caused by a direct "push" through the matter. But then there are S waves - shear waves - which are like taking a piece of hose-pipe and moving it up and down rapidly. P waves can travel through everything except a vaccuum (although if they travelled through air they would be considerably weaker than when they travelled through rock or a liquid). S waves however, can only be transmitted through rigid materials - like rock. It has long been known to scientists that unlike P waves which can travel around the world - S waves are in fact "blocked" by something. They named this "something" the Outer core. They decided the Outer core had to be non-rigid. If the Outer core were a type of "liquid" then P waves could pass through it, but S waves could not. Hence they "invented" the Outer core. Very early on, when I became interested in the Hollow Earth idea, I realised this property of the Outer core, and I wondered if the Outer core was really a liquid, or if it was, in reality a cavity. My big problem however was figuring out how P waves behaved.

Now let me show you that the Outer core does not exist at all, while the Inner core is merely the part of the Earth in the immediate vicinity of the cavity!

Here we have a standard solid-Earth seismic model.
Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology6
The waves we are interested in are those which passed throuh the core - the PKP and PKIKP waves. When one takes a look at the data showing the speed with which seismic waves travel, one discovers an interesting thing: Waves which pass through the core (those which are supposed to be going in a straight line) actually slow down! What makes this even more curious is that P waves are supposed to speed up when they pass through dense material. And there is no place on this planet which is as dense as the Inner core! So why do P waves then slow down? According to the formula for the transmission of sound/pressure waves - speed is affected by two factors: (a) Density (b) Elasticity. This gives scientists a way of getting out of the problem by saying: "If the Density has increased, but the wave has slowed down, it must THEREFORE mean that the Elasticity increased."

Let us return to my Hollow Planet seismic model.
Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology5
Take a look at the ray paths of the waves which reached the other side of the Earth, beyond the Shadow Zones. Look at the paths they travelled. (a) They did not travel through the core - they took a longer path around the cavity/core. (b) They were the waves which travelled near the cavity - hence near the area of lowest density! Both those factors would cause the waves to take a longer time to travel to the other side of the Earth, hence, giving the appearance that they slowed down, while apparently travelling in a more-or-less straight line!! There, once more, we find a perfect match between my Hollow Planets Seismic model and what we know about global seismology. As you can see, this explanation accounts for everything observed and yet there is no need for either an Outer or Inner core.

Lesson #6: Amazing Seismic Speed Revelations - proving the Earth is homogenous. Seismologists often produce diagrams such as the one below which show the speed of seismic waves inside the Earth at various depths.

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology8
You will notice, at various depths, such as at the 5,000 Km level, the speed of waves changing very sharply - either speeding up or slowing down. Scientists look at these sharp changes in speed and then state that this is due to sharp changes in density. They use this to "prove" that the Mantle is composed of a different type of material to the Outer core and so forth. You have seen the Hollow Planets seismic model and how radically a seismic ray's path may differ from the solid Earth model. Supposing the Earth really is hollow, it would then follow that the paths of waves differ in reality from what scientific theory supposes. That being the case, scientists may suppose a certain ray speeds up or slows down when in fact it does nothing of the kind. If they knew the right path (like the rays going through the core for example), then it might turn out that such rapid speed changes never actually occur.

However, since scientists are obsessed with the need to have a model which matches the 6 trillion tons needed (according to their gravity experiments), they need to find a way of "packing lots of matter into the Earth". So they are looking for evidence of changes in density. I'm sure that when they find they have to account for certain behaviour by postulating such instantaneous increases/decreases in speed that it makes them confident they are on the right track. But the opposite may be true. It is entirely possible that if one knew the exact paths of the rays that one would find the speed of seismic waves would not vary that much.

This is a most important point. It would mean that my Hollow Planet seismic model is internally consistent. In other words, it postulates that the Earth is homogenous, and a resultant analysis of seismic wave speeds along the paths postulated should then prove that indeed the Earth is homogenous. This would be a further proof that my model is the right one and not the solid earth model.

Lesson #7: Deep Quakes may disprove the Solid Earth model. According to scientists, pressure increases with depth. According to their calculations the pressure is so great that between 70-150 Km down, all rock will begin to flow. Below 150 Km there is no known material which will not flow. Therefore, according to scientists, there can be no earthquakes with epicentres deeper than 150 Km - because it is IMPOSSIBLE!

But there are! Tens of thousands of Earthquakes have epicentres deeper than 150 Km. The histogram below shows some curious things.
Hollow Earth - Page 6 Seismology9
It shows that earthquakes occur right up to a depth of 300 Km down. The picture is somewhat consistent with science's expectations because there are less quakes with depth (though they do not stop at 150 Km as expected). Then a most curious thing happens, they increase in number up to a depth of 700 Km where they end. Scientists try to explain these quakes by invoking various possible strange properties of matter. Although each theory advanced so far has had problems with it.

What no scientist on Earth is willing to accept is that maybe gravity does not behave the way they believe it does! That histogram may be the proof that gravity does not behave as is expected at depth. Why can't scientists look at that histogram and see it for what it might be telling us? That histogram may be "stating" quite clearly that the Earth does not have those pressures inside and that it remains relatively cool down to incredible depths? Maybe that diagram is "telling us" that gravity does not behave at depths the way we are expecting. If that is so, then everything we think we know about the mass of the Earth may be wrong.

Note, gravity is a very weak force and even a bit of static electricity could produce an attraction far in excess of anything gravity could produce - but with a fraction of the mass. If that is the case, you don't need to worry about the Earth having to have a mass of 6 trillion tons. It may weigh considerably less.

As final note, it may be that there are quakes deeper than 700 Km but they are so far away, and maybe the effects of gravity are so weak that they do not have enough force for us to detect them. Let me point out that seismologists have indeed speculated about the possible existence of "Silent Earthquakes" which are remain undetected by our equipment.

Occam's Razor & the Hollow Planets model: When in doubt, the simplest model is probably right. There is "rule" in science known as Occam's razor. Occam's Razor is a little piece of logic which states: When choosing between two or more theories it is most likely that the simplest explanation is the correct one. You have now seen my simple "sandwich" Hollow Planet model, which assumes the Earth is largely homogenous in composition, and you have seen how this simple model can match and even better the achievements of the more complex and unwieldy solid-Earth model. Does this idea of mine not satisfy Occam's Razor much more than the solid-Earth theory does?

I received an e-mail one day from someone studying at an American university. He said to me that he had never met such a closed-minded group of people as the Professors at Universities! Well, I would tend to agree with him. My book was published in July 1999. I sent copies to universities and I placed my book on the desks of university lecturers and Professors. Not one of them spent so much as 10 minutes looking at my book. After leaving my book there for weeks I eventually just gave up. Now I don't bother trying to win academics over.

My book is subtitled "A Feasibility study of possible Hollow Worlds" - and that is what it was. I wrote it because I was certain I could actually contribute something, and I truly hoped some academics or scientists would take an honest look at it. I thought if anyone would appreciate some original lateral thinking, it would be them! How wrong I was! The seismic diagram was the most important thing in it. I wanted scientists to compare my theoretical model against theirs and to match the seismic data to it. I was convinced it was superior to the complex solid earth model. It seemed to me to be a similar situation to the many concentric orbits which were used to explain the orbits of planets until it was discovered that orbits were really eliptical. Too bad there aren't any open-minded people in universities anywhere who would take a bit of their time to take a look at my Hollow Planets Seismic model and to compare its seismic predictions with those of their solid Earth models. I'll bet they would be very surprised by the results.

Source: Hollow Planets Seismology

this part of the interview he mentions the hollow earth seismology...when there is an earthquake it does not travel through the hollow of the earth and also talks about the shadow zone

Mic remember when we were talking about the extra height that Adam and Eve had? that is also mentioned here in this part of the interview - he says they were 10 ft tall. now he also thinks that the 'giants' of the hollow earth are the lost tribe of israel because they pray to YHWH...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:25 am

Quote :
Mic remember when we were talking about the extra height that Adam and Eve had? that is also mentioned here in this part of the interview - he says they were 10 ft tall. now he also thinks that the 'giants' of the hollow earth are the lost tribe of israel because they pray to YHWH...

That makes sense. Nice work. Another piece to the puzzle!

Now how did the people of the hollow earth get so technologically more advanced? They have flying discs etc. Is there a connection back to Atlantis and Lumaria?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 am

I highly recommend watching this 6 part Discovery Channel vid. It connects a lot of the dots we are investigating.

piano
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 am

sunny
thanks M
will try and watch today..but the sun is out and the roads drivable..yeahhhhh

day
wow..you sure are the cut and paste queen

UNCLE. EX

lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 am

Keep up the research. Be back in a few days. Take care all.

warp
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 pm

sky im sorry that you must undermine what you maybe dont understand....

if you did you would not make such comments.

for those that understand the seismology of the hollow planets and the references to it in the video provided youll see that it has great ramifications for the changes coming to the earth today AS WELL AS earth changes which are caused man ...possible technologies include HAARP and scalar electromagnetic technologies

Mic ... thank you for inviting me to this thread and as always I enjoy our excursions into further realms of research.

lets keep in touch my friend
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Day, you are the most educated person that I have ever met, not to mention with such a beautiful spirit that shines like a diamond.
Your knowledge and understanding on soooooo many topics never cease to amaze me!bravo-009
Thank you for all the research and wonderful information that you post. Because of you, some of us are truly connecting the dots. I thank our Creator for your friendship.
Blessings sweet sister. my love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm

scratch
ah Day
you have obviously jumped to the wrong conclusion yet again

that was a comment on the number of cut and paste posts
i did 3 and you did 12..
i said uncle...and that you are the cut and paste queen..

gezee..why do you think it was a cut

seems to me that you are making an assumption

and as you have pointed out previously
you do know what that means

so sorry you have misinterpretted my posts
i wonder why
moon walk
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Linda wrote:
Day, you are the most educated person that I have ever met, not to mention with such a beautiful spirit that shines like a diamond.
Your knowledge and understanding on soooooo many topics never cease to amaze me!bravo-009
Thank you for all the research and wonderful information that you post. Because of you, some of us are truly connecting the dots. I thank our Creator for your friendship.
Blessings sweet sister. my love

Thank you Linda I appreciate and respect our friendship as much as you do - truly we were blessed -- :feather:

dreamcatcher

🔥
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 pm

sunny
ah Day
you have obviously jumped to the wrong conclusion yet again

that was a comment on the number of cut and paste posts
i did 3 and you did 12..
i said uncle...and that you are the cut and paste queen..

gezee..why do you think it was a cut

seems to me that you are making an assumption

and as you have pointed out previously
you do know what that means

so sorry you have misinterpretted my posts
i wonder why

moon walk
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm

micjer wrote:
@sky...
What's up with that pyramid stone from Equador? It has 13 steps... and the eye on top. Exactly the same as the masonic US 1 dollar bill !

Wow....I thought the same thing......
sounds suspicious to me. What do you think day?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 pm

sky otter wrote:
sunny
ah Day
you have obviously jumped to the wrong conclusion

OOps!! I must have jumped to the wrong conclusion as well!! Silly me! I dunno
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:39 am

too funny too funny BigSmile2

ok.. i'll play with you three..
here it is..guess if you would have actually read the thread you would have seen it..
BigSmile2 cryingwithlaughter

http://www.unsolved-mysteries.info/english/retro/e02_01_frame.htm
about the pryamid

From the same place (La Mana, Ecuador) a strange, pyramid-like stone with a “divine eye” in the uppermost part, which phosphoresces in the dark under ultraviolet light. A whole special section of the exhibition (CHAMBER OF LIGHTS) showed more objects from La Mana with this characteristic attribute.

but lots to look at here
http://www.unsolved-mysteries.info/rundgang2eng/rg2eng.htm
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Linda wrote:
micjer wrote:
@sky...
What's up with that pyramid stone from Equador? It has 13 steps... and the eye on top. Exactly the same as the masonic US 1 dollar bill !

Wow....I thought the same thing......
sounds suspicious to me. What do you think day?

Hi LInda I think you and Micjer have sharp eyes ... lets take a closer look at it because I have to agree with you - it sounds very suspicious

there's lots of disinfo out there and many who try to fool the masses to get their money ....
King Solomon's Tablet of Stone is a good example of that ...so good that BBC made a documentary of it I'll post it here so that we can see that there is no end to the type of deception that people will use to rake in the dollars as well as misinform the public.

The last bit is what concerns me because it has never been discussed in their history and the whole presentation well...lets look at more carefully and see what we can discern from the websites that were provided. The real true reason to be objective is that there is no history to back up anyones claims about ooparts. I have seen the skulls and there was a blurb on one of the websites claiming that the peruvians bound their heads to look that way. I think we can see no amount of binding could make ones skull grow that high, nor could any kind of cloth or leather be strong enough to make ones skull grow like that.

I think its incredibly important to be very discerning and double check all references no matter how wonderful the material or the presenter of the material may sound or be... because they may have a fact or two that may prove erroneous as we all learn more. Here is a website that provides pertinent information to check out oopart claims...especially of the pervian skulls
http://www.s8int.com/giants3.html

here is a quote from the above website about skull binding and these ancient skulls.
Quote :
"When some of these pictures were posted on CompuServe, the majority of people assumed that they represented an example of binding of the head, well known to be in fashion in ancient Nubia, Egypt and other cultures. The skull binding was a primitive practice in which a person's head was tightly bound with cloth or leather straps throughout his lifetime, causing the skull to grow in this dramatic way.

Anthropoligists however have admitted that the shapes of the Peruvian skulls is unlike the deformity caused by binding.

The skulls shouldn't exist

just to clarify more about how clever forgeries can be I thought to include the first
part of this documentary about 'King Solomons tablets of stone' and the first of five of the documentaries.

here's a short bit about that
In 2001, a clandestine meeting of leading Israeli archaeologists are shown a remarkable artefact. It's a stone tablet, apparently from 1,000BC. The writing on its face describes repairs to the temple of King Solomon. It is the first archaeological evidence ever found of this legendary building.

the documentary is on youtube

Last edited by day on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 pm

sky otter wrote:
cheers
as a follow up to the interview i was looking up Klaus Dona
the pic of him here must be much younger..or someone else..
but it was for the exo-politic 2009
has camelot hired an actor
did the site have the wrong pic
the pics are what he talked of in the camelot interview
..hummmmmmmm I dunno

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.exopoliticseurope.com/en/ponentes/klaus-dona-exopolitics-summit.htm

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Klaus-11

Klaus Dona is the Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria. Mr. Dona organizes the exhibitions world wide. Being a specialist in culture and art exhibitions, his attention was automatically drawn to a phenomenon called 'oo-parts'. Out of context or common logic archeological pieces, meaning artifacts that should not exist according to current science. Klaus Dona has been researching these types of artifacts for over a decade and, after a long preparation, decided to set up an exhibition of these pieces, which he called ''Unsolved Mysteries''.

He has gotten hold of pieces that come from places such as Roswell, New Mexico; a still intact chupacabras esqueleton; as well as giant's (Nephilim) bones, a feat no one had been able to achieve since museums bury these in their basements to avoid raising unconfortable questions. A large portion of the pieces is scattered around the world and in secret private collections.

Klaus Dona has been able to gather more than 1700 pieces, all of which have no logical explanation! The exhibition was a big success in Vienna, after which it travelled to Berlin, Seoul, and Switzerland. Being physical pieces, they are irrefutable evidence and difficult to reject. All through his search for unexplained archeological artifacts the answer has always been: we are not alone, more so, we've never been.

Mr. Dona will bring, for the first time, some of the pieces pictured underneath, and will explain what is actually known about them, why they don't fit in the current scientific paradigms, and what implications their existence have on our history as Humanity.

www.unsolved-mysteries.info

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Giant-11

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Pirami10

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Cups10

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Geneti10

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Geneti11

Hollow Earth - Page 6 12_03a10

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Replik10

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Craneo10

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Craneo11

Hollow Earth - Page 6 Southa10
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 pm

the first thing that is troubling is how there are apparently two different people claiming to be the same person....hmmmmm...

what do you see when checking out these links?

the pyramid with the eye at the top is especially ....well...lets keep digging ..the first mystery really is the true person of Klaus Dona
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm

and honestly .... what does this have to do with the hollow earth??
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks Day! I agree.
There is so much disinformation out there and we have to be so careful.

That idea about the peruvians bounding their heads to look like that was a real laugh!

Yes, and what exactly is the connection with Klaus Dona "artifacts" to the discussiion of hollow earth? scratch
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Quote :
skyotter wrote: He has gotten hold of pieces that come from places such as Roswell, New Mexico; a still intact chupacabras esqueleton; as well as giant's (Nephilim) bones, a feat no one had been able to achieve since museums bury these in their basements to avoid raising unconfortable questions. A large portion of the pieces is scattered around the world and in secret private collections.

Klaus Dona has been able to gather more than 1700 pieces, all of which have no logical explanation! The exhibition was a big success in Vienna, after which it travelled to Berlin, Seoul, and Switzerland. Being physical pieces, they are irrefutable evidence and difficult to reject. All through his search for unexplained archeological artifacts the answer has always been: we are not alone, more so, we've never been.

I provided one website that could honestly refute the claims this fellow is making.
I found more information about the Peruvian skulls and why the peruvian people did not display them before several years ago and this write up about this klaus fellow is making him out to be a hero. I noticed that PC also made it known he needs money...

the Mexican government has Nephilim bones and has put them on display ...bbc has posted pictures on it ...

anyone can type giant bones in google search and find out the many places that have these giant bones.

for instance ....did you know those peruvian skulls come from the area of the nasca lines? the peruvian belief was that these skull came from people who descended from the devil (nephilim..as was written in the book of Enoch). that is their legend and is similiar to the story in the Book of Enoch.

the nasca lines in peru many have thought to be acquainted with ufos.

I prefer to listen to the elders of Peru... the legends of our elders are true...

that pyramid looks like the oopart among the ooparts...

remember bill cooper??? does anyone remember how he listened to alex jones and said the guy was a disinfo and that he was making things up as he went along to scare people???

how many people do you know that listen to him and if people dont like him they pretty much have to keep it to themselves?

how many people do you know that dont agree with project camelot (like Jeff Rense, Cliff High) ?

there is money to be made with all this so be careful and discerning, double check, triple check it all. and keep checking ..Could it all be a huge distraction?

some of what he (this Klaus fellow) has shown has already been in other books beginning in the 70's with chariot of the Gods. the little airplane is one such artifact.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:25 am

as far as the oopart with the eye in the pyramid there is very little about it on the internet - nor has anybody heard about it before this klaus fellow came out with it - one of the few sites that mention it have done so through his 'unsolved mysteries' display.

this make it very suspicious to me too Linda and Micjer and the more I research it the more I see that it's only mentioned through this Klaus fellow.

And I am asking again - what does this have to do with the hollow earth?

Most people believe in the message the Bill Cooper shared but what I like about him was this: He never asked anyone to just outright believe in him and follow him. He believed like I do, and maybe you do too, that there is a massive campaign to dumb people down, distort reasoning or remove it entirely. He believed in this so strongly that he wrote books about it, had a radio show, and predicted 9/11.

I believe like Bill Cooper did, that we must be cautious, impartial, discerning and objective about everything that is before us.

And they killed him for that.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 am

There is much to learn from all of this. For every truth seeker out there, there is someone trying to take advantage of them. Greed is a powerful incentive for many people. In the case of the tablet, was decieving the religious believers behind this or was it strictly monetary.

The deeper we get into the rabbit holes the more careful we should be. We should also beware of energy vampires, and evil dark entities. Everyone should proceed with caution.

As far as Alex Jones, I do wonder at times.

Here is a great example. He is currently running an article about the possibility of a terrorist attack during the olympics in Vancouver. One of the reasons it was written was that 2 tonnes of ammonium nitrate has gone unaccounted for. (used in Oklahoma bombing)

Well this is a joke. Being in agriculture I know that ammonium nitrate is readily available at any fertilizer plant or store. It would be as easy to get as salt for your water softener. Someone could purchase a couple of bags at different stores and be totally undetected. 2 tonnes is not very much. (80 bags) A fertilizer plant could spill that much and would not be too worried about it. If this was truly a terrorist plan, why would they do something so obvious as stealing this amount from a shipment that can be traced. Just go and buy some. This whole thing feels like a disinfo article to me. If there is some "event", it will certainly be falseflag, because the "leaked" info is already out there.

here is the link to the article..http://www.infowars.com/warning-signs-of-impending-olympic-attack/

Last edited by micjer on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 am

Whatever we are researching, double check resources, triple check resources. Discern what and how the material is being presented.

what strikes me about the material presented at the 'unsolved mysteries' display is that it seems to be generated in its tone and presentation to the new age crowd.

here is something that David Icke had to say about New Age and religions

just like subliminal messages in advertising there are subliminal messages in everything that the ptb put out there for the unsuspecting public. it could be this pyramid with the eye is one of them.

if you check it out on the internet- its already being called a divine eye...hmmmm.. something seems a miss

David Icke's message is true today as well - discern, be impartial objective double and triple check resources.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 am

Alex may be disinfo I certainly don't know for sure. But in the past he has put out lots of good information about many subjects.

I stopped listening to him years ago. I have learned enough myself not to need to rely on Jones or anyone else for that matter as to what may be going on.

People such as Jones are valuable to the degree that you don't become reliant upon them. The best truth detector is on the inside of each of us.

Listen to Jones or anyone else if you want to, but don't trust these so called leaders on the radio.

Alex Jones is good for waking up newcomers to the rabbit hole, other than that, and because of the subject he talks about, he produces to much negative energy for me to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Earth
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next