the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily increase in violence has me concerned.

Go down 
+6
WineHippie
Somamech
day
Northern Boy
Reunite
Biggles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 pm

It used to be that I heard about murder or violence every other blue moon in this city, but now it is a daily occurrence which has me worried. There is a faction of people in Melbourne that obviously have their personal reasons for bashing or killing Indian or Asian people, that is in the news everyday. There is not a day goes by where there are numerous bashings or killings with baseball bats, knives, etc on young male, female or elderly people, they do not care who, but most relate to race. This is increasing and I am wondering if the reason could be that the earth is entering its other phase and/or the nasties (you know who they are) are making a last ditch effort, and/or since most of the violence is perpetrated by factions of generation Y or X or whatever you call them; that they are a product of their own generation growing up with no discipline by parents, because the parents are not allowed to mete out discipline like us baby boomers had or the parents have just given up.

Whatever it is it is a real worry here now. How is it everywhere else as far as this problem is concerned. I would like to hear.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 pm

It's all about the programming. They will publicize it in the media to indoctrinate the fear program. The mainstream will continue to focus on the instability and evil nature of human behaviour. Slip it into the sub-conscious to bombard you with fear lowering your vibration.

Violence will continue to happen through out the ages. Look at the medi-evil times and the crusaders, it was a very bloody existence of reality that humans played out and lived through. I do see where you are going with the different generations of violence today. Spraying the air with chemtrails, fluoride in drinking water, GM foods and prescription drugs etc etc all contribute to a steadily disfunctional society.

You will notice the news rarely ever report on acts of kindness and generosity of humans as sky just shared with us. This will go against the programming.

Question now remains what do you want to focus on?

Thanks for an excellent topic Biggs.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Its more than that Re programming is a part of it but also time compressing in on itself is also causing it . The speeding up of time and stress of the global economic meltdown are slowly creeping into the fabric of society those that chose not to listen are going to be the ones running around wondering what the H3LL is going on and killing and Except for the bankers i have a feeling that is an inside job to quiet those that know too much about the puppet masters goings on.

Biggs let us not forget that is it is the plan of those who wish to control us to create the racial strife In England its the Muslims in America its the Mexicans let them in on mass they work for peanuts take all the jobs from the unemployed middle class and create tension . Its just the way the freaks at the top want it we are but mere entertainment for them right now

Last edited by Northern Boy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Maybe I should of clarified that Biggs is hearing about it more often due to the programming of the mainstream media. It's an important part of the game for people to be exposed to.

This component doesn't encompass the underlying shift of energies everyone is experiencing that can result to violence.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
Whatever it is it is a real worry here now. How is it everywhere else as far as this problem is concerned. I would like to hear.

Thanks for asking about this around the world....here in Canada there has been an increase although the media surpresses this information rather than broadcast it. I started a thread about the Canadian governemnt sending body bags to the native reserves in northern manitoba instead of the asked for supplies of hand sanitizer ...why...because they were afraid that they would drink it ...does that make sense to you ? me neither.

I see this violence where I live...there are always people who will offer assistance or call authorities for assistance...Horrible deaths, murders etc...all on the rise

Id like to point out another kind of violence...that absence of love, thoughtfullness and care, or consideration. that is increasing every single day...but for every increase of insensitivity ....there is also an increase of people who are the opposite...just seems there is fewer inbetween and more often the polarity seems apparent.

I know that indigenous cultures around the world have suffered violence for a very long time.

indigenous cultures have been a target for many crimes,

howver today, all races are feeling the effects of the madness in the world, I think of the decades of erosion of integrity and honor in the very systems we must live in, law, education, medicine etc.

Biggs do you find that for every harsh crime there seems also the opposite ....that of extreme kindness and understanding, spiritual love and integrity?

For those things which we must suffer the greatest is to forgive and be able to move on...protection of ones own energy field too.

I do think it will continue to increase...the kind of violence you are describing was also seen by REd Elk and others, they described even worse or rather more tragic kinds of crime and abuse.

Did anyone read the Committee of 300 i think it was by Coleman? He describes this exactly in his book as part of the plan of moral and ethical disintegration of humanity as being purposely engineered.

Credo Mutwa noticed an increase of crime with the corn that was gentically modified...he said there was a lack of spirit in the children.

and as NB and Reunite pointed out there is also those factors too....I guess were are getting hit at every angle and at every level and dimension of our being.

It is a very good time to strengthen our selves spiritually to prepare for what may come
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 am

Its a very interesting question you pose Biggs and one I have been toiling over from time to time over the course of this year seeing I am from Melbourne myself.

This is such a multi layered topic that I don't think I will be able to cover my thoughts in one go as... my thoughts are quite fluid on this topic so I will lay them out in point form :D

- I always question the media regarding this topic as I believe there are much more worthy topics they should report on than a bit of street violence which happens day in day out. I have a scar on my face from three layers of 45 stich's ranging back 15 years ago from a pot glass smashed on my head LOL boys will be boys no matter what the time frame whilst the military/wealth factions think they control this rock.

-I cannot really discern much of this racial violence to a core problem as when I was in Taiwan I kept tabs on ABC and there seemed to be a murder in sorta low income gang violence than was directed at racial violence. Think Bikies or what must have been drug based deaths. That was quite odd when I was in Taiwan as I did hear a Bullet shot which Killed someone... only to realise an hour later when i went onto the balcony that I heard a gunshot which ended someones life. The dead person was outside the apartment i was staying in Taipei next to our car with a sheet over the top and detectives taking little interest... NO news report the next day which obviously indicated Gang murder. Still Taipei is Much safer than Melbourne for the record ;)

- If there was an upcoming war it would make sense for the war brokers to use a few cases to create tension.. they are renowned for that.. thats for another thread though regarding Nth Korea.

- I will say Biggs a BIG YES that through the scam of the system we live in it has taken people off the magical journey and into one which provides cohorts *Un-knowing* which play into their *small cock in the solar system syndrome*

- *small cock in the solar system syndrome* Well its low brow but its how I view the world and the assholes creating this damn mess.

- Being a Permanent Cyclist I have noticed since Australia was role model in so called economic prosperity that broken glass on the streets has increased so much.. along with rubbish. Good old Don't Care attitude we are the best.... SAD

Well I always try and put a humour to my post's... Anyone up for being a Magical Dictator to stop this rot ? LOL I will support you ;)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

good morning, mz biggz and everyone....
i am not quite sure if violence is on the rise or not...
i would assume it is because of the approaching "culmination"
of the fear pplan and also, the half-past-human webbot project
predicted this, as well as prophecy as day has pointed out...
still, i feel it it my gut, that TPTB and MSM play this up, to
generate fear, which they can then feed off of, and knock
us off balance, and distract us....
many years ago, on local tv channel, there was an experiment,
it was called "good news" or something, i cannot remember
exactly - the point was to report the good stuff, the positive, the
hopeful and inspirational - it FLOPPED big time, not enough
viewers were interested, the ratings were abysmal - i knew
then what that meant, and it was sad....
we are aware that for MSM to get the ratings, they have to
"up the ante" because so many get numb - the shock factor
must increase to get any attention... this has to do with money
and profit, the whole thing is simply disgusting
also, we must keep in mind that a lot, if not the majority, of the
population has been chemically altered - by bigPharma prescriptions
and fluoride and GM processed crops/foods and chemtrails and
more.... i used to have a saying, back in the 60s, which i thought
was quite humorous at the time: "better living through chemistry"
of course, i meant the lsd and mind-expanding drugs we were
using, little did i know then what was in the works.... it's not
funny anymore
mz biggz, you and i and the rest of us here are an antidote...
if we concentrate, focus and put our attention on kindness, love,
light, sympathy/empathy, enlightenment, peace, courage, heart,
ethical behaviour, morals, principles, etcetera.... we can serve
the purpose of counteracting the negative - we can be of service
to every human whose path we cross and to raising the vibration
of our home planet as a whole
and you, mz biggz, don't lettem get you down!
your being, your kindness, your goodness is JUST what the doctor ordered!
love you guys
group-hug
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Somamech wrote:
Anyone up for being a Magical Dictator to stop this rot ?

Well, that would be all of us, including you.

What needs to be remembered is that everytime one of "those" people does something you dont like, it is a part of you thats doing it.

The more open we get to this fact the more we can change things. Each thought you have is a creation made and is for everyone!

A..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 am

Very true Anchor ;)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Okay, so I am truly pissed off now, not only do I have to witness football games where 16 year old kids are kicking the other team's heads in but they are high fived by their parents as they come off the ground, CTT? cameras capturing 3 big guys kicking and beating an innocent person just going from work till they end up in hospital (cowards), cats and dogs being tortured. I heard about a military guy in Cairns burning to death a litter of kittens and someone in our State holding a cat down and shooting 13 (what are those other guns that do not have real bullets, I forget now) and the poor cat actually got back to their owners who took it to their vet and he still has two of these things in his heads.

Sorry guys, I have had it, either injections of anti-psychotic medication mandatorily given after being caught or diagnosed or, alternatively I am going to join a pistol club and take lessons until I am proficient.

I know I have a lot of male planets in my neonatal chart, but if I had millions of dollars I think I would probably hire some mercenary soldiers (bloody good ones at that) high tech helicopters, pay them heaps of bloody money and then we would go around and bloody find these people, either get them diagnosed by our paid psychiatrist or biggs is just gonna send them all to a better place. Sorry guys I have had enough and just feel like I need to hold a few of these people in my holding cell. Mmmmh. Now you all know I have studied metaphysics, spirituality and all the rest but I will not be talked out of this, if only I was younger or had money, but I will discuss this with God when I get there and just take care of business until then.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Phew!

I wont talk you out of anything, but I will remind you something, well two things and they are quite important:

Everything happens for a reason

There is always hope

A..
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 am

hugv
hey biggs
if you have studied metaphysics then you know what you focus on is what you get more of..
for heaven's sake turn the damn channel, honey...
don't read the paper
and
go find some nice flower/tree/sky to contemplate...

only you are in charge of what you think..regardelss of what you witness or hear..
only you can make the changes that YOU need..

find the switch to your power

if thoughts are things ..think of nice happy stuff...
and listen to ole pollyanna....i've been workin on this for a while now
go to the JOY
hugs
hugv
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 am

mz biggz, do not give in to "their" energy, it's what "they" want...
acknowledge your feelings, then lettem go if they do not serve
you well, or you will make yerself sick - i am not sayin be all peace
and love and light in a denying way, but it bothers me more that
you are in distress, you need to de-stress, ok? and that's what we
are here for, to help each other
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 am

Ahhh feel the love Biggles! Even knowing the game you can get caught up in it. Good advice guys, we all need a reminder now and again. :love-061:
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

SkyOtter, WineHippie

Thanks! D'Oh - how could I forget that. What you both say - its even more important - how annoying that I forgot.

It superceeds all of it really - focus on what you want not what you dont want!

As we detach more and more and learn to see the drama without being in the drama, we will start to unlock the keys to our most powerful creative tools.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Reunite wrote:
It's all about the programming. They will publicize it in the media to indoctrinate the fear program. The mainstream will continue to focus on the instability and evil nature of human behaviour. Slip it into the sub-conscious to bombard you with fear lowering your vibration.

Violence will continue to happen through out the ages. Look at the medi-evil times and the crusaders, it was a very bloody existence of reality that humans played out and lived through. I do see where you are going with the different generations of violence today. Spraying the air with chemtrails, fluoride in drinking water, GM foods and prescription drugs etc etc all contribute to a steadily disfunctional society.

You will notice the news rarely ever report on acts of kindness and generosity of humans as sky just shared with us. This will go against the programming.

Question now remains what do you want to focus on?

Thanks for an excellent topic Biggs.

What an awesome response, thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily increase in violence has me concerned.   Daily increase in violence has me concerned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily increase in violence has me concerned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: