the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vitamin K2 Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Vitamin K2 Information Empty
PostSubject: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm

After PA's interview with Dr. Pete Peterson I was curious about Activator X/Vitamin K2 and decided to do a little digging on this vitamin and it's proposed effects. Here is a link I found very interesting and hope you find some benefit from it.

http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/v_k2.html
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

I ordered Vitamin K3 as I read that it actually helps in reversing tooth decay and bone loss, pretty much the same as in the K2 report you put up

I took my first one today and I felt light headed. Sounds seem louder and I found all this out very soon after just taking one pill. (of course it may all be in my head too,who knows?)

I want my husband to take it as he is loaded with osteo-arithis which is so crippling. I will start him off tomorrow with two others I have for him Vitamin D3 and calcium

I believe !
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:59 am

mn,

Keep us up to date on your results with it. I haven't ordered it yet but am considering it. I depend on the power of the mind right now and a healthy lifestyle.
sunny
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:59 am

I will for sure. I too believe in self healing and I have proven results on myself but my husband defiles the rules.

I plan on handing them over today. I will remind him how the cold effects him so much.
He is stubborn so this s/b fun
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_K

Vitamin K2 (menaquinone). In menaquinone the side chain is composed of a varying number of isoprenoid residues.
Vitamin K (K from "Koagulations-Vitamin" in German and Scandinavian languages[1]) denotes a group of lipophilic, hydrophobic vitamins that are needed for the posttranslational modification of certain proteins, mostly required for blood coagulation. Chemically they are 2-methyl-1,4-naphthoquinone derivatives.
Vitamin K1 is also known as phylloquinone or phytomenadione (also called phytonadione). Vitamin K2 (menaquinone, menatetrenone) is normally produced by bacteria in the Large Intestine[2], and dietary deficiency is extremely rare unless the intestines are heavily damaged, are unable to absorb the molecule, or due to decreased production by normal flora, as seen in broad spectrum antibiotic use[3].
There are three synthetic forms of vitamin K, vitamins K3, K4 and K5, which are used

Recommended amounts

The U.S. Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) for an Adequate Intake (AI) of Vitamin K for a 25-year old male is 120 micrograms/day. The Adequate Intake (AI) of this phytonutrient for adult women is 90 micrograms/day, for infants is 10-20 micrograms/day, for children and adolescents 15-100 micrograms/day. In 2002 it was found that to get maximum carboxylation of osteocalcin, one may have to take up to 1000 μg of Vitamin K1. Like other liposoluble vitamins [vitamins A, D, E], vitamin K is stored in the fat tissue of the human body.

Toxicity

Although allergic reaction is possible, there is no known toxicity associated with high doses of the phylloquinone (vitamin K1) or menaquinone (vitamin K2) forms of vitamin K and therefore no Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) has been set. However, vitamin K3 (menadione) has been shown to be toxic. In fact, the FDA has banned this synthetic form of the vitamin from over-the-counter supplements as large doses have been shown to cause allergic reactions, hemolytic anemia and cytotoxicity in liver cells. [9]

Drug Interactions

Menaquinone (K2) is capable of blocking the blood thinning action of anticoagulants like warfarin, which work by interfering with the action of Vitamin K1. It also reverses the tendency of these drugs to cause arterial calcification in the long term.
[edit] many areas including the pet food industry (vitamin K3) and to inhibit fungal growth (vitamin K5) [4]

Last edited by Northern Boy on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 am

I found out when I lived in Egypt that newborns are given a vitamin K1 injection within 12 hours of birth, standard procedure (although I don't know when this requirement was first implemented). I was told it's standard procedure globally for hospital births.

My feeling is it might have started after the widespread use of antibiotics over the last few generations. We are changing from all the toxins that we have ingested over the last fifty or so years. I'd like to see some reliable data on just what changes have been taking place since birth but I really don't trust the studies available to us.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 am

NB or anybody. I am using vitamin K3 and I find it works greatly to opening up my pineal gland. Just like we were told.

If the FDA says its bad for you, I questioned what their motive actually is.

I really love the information you put forward.

My opinion is that this is rockin I listen to videos now and go WOW.....I got it. woohooo I understand it

(who knows, maybe I would of finally gotten around to understanding anyhow)

but I know that the things I can visibly see now were not there before. If I die taking these pills, I will be happy dying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin K2 Information   Vitamin K2 Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vitamin K2 Information
Page 1 of 1