the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HELP] Pyramid experimenters!

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
Somamech
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

[HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Empty
PostSubject: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

Hey Folks I'm wondering if any of you can help me out in any advice/experience's in Pyramid building for the home ?

I know all the Dimensions one needs to use so I am more wondering about home built experiments in general and materials you may have built a Giza in the Lounge :D LOL

Whilst I work where I do it would be plain silly on my part not to take some advantage of tools that can make fairly accurate dimensions in a variety of materials scratch ( Yes silly me for not doing all this time LOL )

That is a "Giza in the Lounge" I am talking about as opposed to a Geezer in the Lounge! .... Ha ha ha yes I know I should spare the shite jokes LOL
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am

how about geezer in the Giza?
seriously, i remember "pyramid power" almost 40 yrs ago...
everything from a small one on tabletop, to a hat to one you
could build outside.... i remember lots having no solid sides...
i am sure there is lots of info, tried and tested, if you search
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am

Geezer in the Giza lol!

May Dr Zahi Hawass be remembered with that phrase clap

I do have that book you mention and quite adore it so say the least but I have to find a site which built accurate models for testing.. I have this idea of a copper tubing pyramid running as a coil.

That's where it gets weird as is it better to build a pyramid in electriclal conductive material compared to not ? I do not know

I dunno
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm

flower
Soma
i have a small one hung over my computer it is made of brass... i have had it for years and done a few experiments with it but nothing real extensive...
my only do not.. is do not sleep under one till you have played a bit with the energy

i have always wanted a copper one to meditate in and have gotten three of the angles just perfect and the fourth just never fits..hahahah so i have just chalked that up to i wasn't supposed to do either that size or that size in copper...
and just the other day i was thinking on trying it with copper wire
if you have the tools go for it

i also have a healing space where i made a string one once that had the point on a copper tack in the ceiling...i used it for a solstice meditation and left it up for a month...had some really strange things visist there..but after clearing the space several times it balanced out to be blissful..well till the cat got in there and thought it was a cat toy..

what size were you thinking on trying??..have you done any smallones and tried the fruit experiments with them??
scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:57 pm

lil sky speaks: posts pyramid answer at 11:11
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:20 pm

I have built a 2mm thick cardboard Pyramid before Sky but the tape would not stick which in itself was quite interesting as my Ex's father related an experience he had as as a carpenter where glue would not set on the Pyramid form !

Winehippie now you bought that book up I have been looking for it and could not find it but I think I know where it is .. LOL I know its under my bathroom sink of all places as there is storage there and I put a Bookshelf worth of books there.!!!

One very interesting point I noticed whilst I was searching tonight for pyramid info was that No-one I have found has carried out a "timelapse video" of Pyramid preservation of fruit etc.

Is that needed when to me I accept the power of the Pyramid and I am sure we all do here ? I say yes as people need to be acquainted with ancient tech at some stage
sunny
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 pm

I recommend reviewing David Wilcocks material on Torsion fields and the Russian experiements that are being done with pyramids.

I dont have time to dig up the links at the moment.

A..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 am

Anchor wrote:
I recommend reviewing David Wilcocks material on Torsion fields and the Russian experiements that are being done with pyramids.

I dont have time to dig up the links at the moment.

A..

Thanks for tip Anchor I will look it up ;)

I saw a pic a couple of weeks ago of a Vortex of energy emanating at the tip of a Pyramid... still looking for the source of that pic :D

On a humorous note and I know only a couple of people like Biggs or Reunite will get this due to television geography... but do you guys remember Shirley Gilroy from the TV Show "A Country Practise" sitting under a pyramid whilst meditating ?

lol!

I've been trying to find a youtube clip of it to no avail LOL
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 am

Here is a link that references torsion fields and the russian work

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=95
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 am

Cool thank you very very much Anchor much appreciated :D

Loads of references aswell!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Nice reference Anchor. All I know is that the angles have to be right.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm

I never watched a Country Practice, only Neighbours when I was a kid, so sad thinking about it now.

Talking about pyramids and vortexes have you seen the first video in this thread Shane?

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/ancient-history-mysticism-f30/energy-vortexes-t200.htm
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Not yet Reunite but I shall be able to say yes in about 8 hours thanking you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Pyramid experimenters!   [HELP]  Pyramid experimenters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Pyramid experimenters!
Page 1 of 1