the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I right in thinking this way.........

Go down 
+4
Anchor
day
Reunite
Biggles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Am I right in thinking this way......... Empty
PostSubject: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

I know I can be a bit slow at times, but I have just come to a conclusion about why I think some members on other conspiratory forums were always negative or aggressive or maybe argumentative towards other members. The words conspiracy theorist comes to mind. Some people are just that, they are into that subject conspiracy and all that entails, where other people are in another space, they are awake to what is going on and are searching for other people who are also in that space and looking for answers to questions that are not easily found..............I believe the second group make up who are here on this forum...............what do others think, I would be glad to hear your thoughts on this too. I know I might not be clear again................it's just like I know where people on here are coming from........they come from a spiritual searching space..............and then there are others who do not want to know about that and are just into the drama of black covert ops, things that are being hidden by tptb.?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Speaking for myself I once was heavily absorbed into the 5 sense conspiracy field. I've evolved more into self actualization and empowering solutions. Now good company will attract good company. It was a natural progression for all of us here to support and share a common understanding of tapping into the vast knowledge that already resides in each and everyone of us.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Biggles I love your insights...thanks for sharing them and summing it up -

I agree with what you say, and maybe here on this forum its base for creating it was to know the 'force' as we understand it is within

I know the energy of this forum was like being in fresh clean water ...that was still but had a deep slow moving energy...without pushing, bashing against the stones and edges.

it was really awesome that Reunite set up a contributers section and people's responses were equally awesome

im really glad you started this thread sunny
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 am

Biggs - I think you are bang on with this line of thinking!
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 am

As long as there is none of the research games, I'm alright. I've seen some of those so-called Conspiracy Forums where members are manipulated like laboratory Monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 am

Biggs I would say you are spot on in your observations in this forum being more about self realisation for lack of better terms ;-)

For myself personally I don't post much about this area as I grew up with my mother heavily into all these realms so it was very normal to have flower readings by psychics and all the rest of it LOL

On the flipside of the coin, trying to find some truth with whatever is happening on this planet is very worthy which fits in with the spiritual side for me at least. For an example look at the programs in training for RV within the military... Why isn't that taught in schools? that interests me and why I look further into what goes on behind the curtain in many areas!!!

I know what you mean about some other forums as recently I joined ATS which I swore I would never do and avoided like the plague but in saying so I have found some really interesting people there amongst the "World is going to end because of Obama Chaff" and "thread derailer's".

Well I hope I made some sense Biggs LOL

PS going up to the farm this weekend for a bit of Star Gazing Yippee!!!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 pm

My goal down the track is to get me some of them there night vision goggles. I presume there is a night vision camera as well, would that be right? One of them wouldn't be bad either.

I would probably drop the thing and run a mile if I saw something,.........you know hide under the bed and hold on to something in fear of getting sucked out..................lol
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh, and BTW, in connection with my OP, I think the only people I have had a run in with have been the die hard conspiracy theorists. I always know the difference between them and the other group. The other group try to post or reply without hurting anyone's feelings and try to be respectful and most of the others I have found don't really care about that, if you know what I mean. Not that all of them are like that, just a lot I have found.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

It seems we've all had some similar forum experiences. Biggles I can relate to your experiences with the diehard anythings...lol. I think that once you convince yourself that you have the only truth out there then you're bound to knock down other's points of view.

I've always found that a balance between beliefs, experiences and research is the most reasonable approach. Sadly too many are rigid in their thinking and unwilling to open their hearts and minds. If one isn't constantly questioning and reassessing information then what's the point? We might as well sit back and allow ourselves to be programmed a little more.

You seem very astute in your observations of people.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 pm

BTW Biggs you are not slow mate! cheers
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 am

Great insights Biggs. I was just thinking about this kinda thing the other day, but it was more in relation to religion. Like if you're ever having a conversation with say an Evangelical or maybe a Scientologist or hell any dogmatic religious follower, there always seems to be a point that often comes up rather quickly, at which they are unwilling to even hear you out any more because they have the truth and they don't need anything that might cause them to re-evaluate their position, just like Lightning222 said.

Lightning222 wrote:
I think that once you convince yourself that you have the only truth out there then you're bound to knock down other's points of view.

Reminds me of a quote from Rufus the 13th apostle from the movie Dogma (really funny btw):

Rufus: Jesus still digs humanity, but it bothers him to see the shit that gets carried out in his name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.

Bethany: Having beliefs isn't good?

Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant.

I think one the most common instincts among humans is to search for information, and it can be so tiresome that I think some people welcome others like religion or experts to do the work for them. That's one thing that I think has drawn us all together here, the fact that we are all independant and searching for our own answers, unwilling to let others dictate the answers to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I right in thinking this way.........   Am I right in thinking this way......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I right in thinking this way.........
Page 1 of 1