the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice happenings

Go down 
+2
Reunite
Anchor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 pm

I lost my nice folder this morning.

Spent ages retracing my steps trying to figure where I left it. Wasting time. Got frustrated and annoyed (today has been stress on top of stress on top of stress - things going wrong and cascading to other things and its all John fix this John help John we are behind and need blah blah blah).

Got back to my desk and thought "this is stupid - just let it all go and an angel will bring it to me".

Literally no more than a few mins later, a really nice person from HR (who I have helped in the past and fits the description of angel quite well) came round - "is this yours?"

Awesome and humbling.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Doesn't take much to get distracted and slip off course, all it takes is an internal slap to rebound and have faith in the universe.

Reminds me of the vortex video WineHippie posted :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 am

When things seem to become a bit much I just do what you did and ask for help - when I cant find a parking spot I ask for help and invariably someone leaves and I get in. Those spiritual fantastic awesome angels are most of the time beyond our comprehension, but I try to meditate on them to become aware of how truly amazing they are and give thanks.

Working life in the city can bring one down mentally and physically A. If my mother passes before me (we have both discussed this by the way) I am off to my fresh air green built house with my pets and my night vision goggles. Aaaahh, those country stars. Just thinkin about it ...............................mmmmh.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 am

Yes biggs I too long for the country stars.....LOL what a nice thought you bring.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 am

LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

:)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 am

sunny

ah A..another fine example of our awesome powers good job

dancing baby

Biggie..i have commanded a parking space for years..and my mom a devout catholic was with me years ago
when as i pulled into a lot said..ok..i need a space ..and there it was..
she was a bit put off and ask if i was messing with magic.. lol!
i assured her i was just asking the universe for a parking space only..lol

now if we are going anywhere she volunteers me to drive and tells people that i have heavenly help in parking..
it's a riot too funny
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:13 am

This is so true - I have used parking angels as well for a long time :) They are cool and pretty much always deliver. The only time they don't is when I need to get a hint that I am not supposed to be going to the place I am going to, so if there is no parking place - I should not be there at that time.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice happenings   Nice happenings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice happenings
Page 1 of 1