the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unbelievable video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 pm

I can't even imagine what was going on here. Check and out and let me know what you think

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

mn, truly curious and disturbing
this was a while back... on first impression, i would
say "mind control" victims
upon reflection, i want to know what has happened to
these two women since then...
these weren't the same two who were reported in the
media some time ago creating disturbances on a plane,
do you think? i cannot remember the details, will do some
digging
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm

well I was concerned when the one was screaming so hard at the end.

Yes very disturbing indeed.

I often think about that man that proceeded to behead the man on the bus and started eating him in front of all the people.

I too, believe its mind control and that they are humanoid.

Just crazy !
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

ok, i found it, but the two women involved here don't seem to be twins
or even sisters... still whacko

Two women could face a year in jail and a £20,000 bill after a drunken rampage aboard a plane in which one of them tried to open the cabin door at 30,000ft.

The pilot was forced to make an emergency landing in Germany after the pair, aged 26 and 27, lashed out at stewards who refused to serve them more alcohol.

Terrified passengers watched as the women, who had been drinking heavily and smoking in the cabin toilet, shouted abuse at cabin crew.

One was heard to shout 'Let's open the door. I want some fresh air' before being grappled to the floor and handcuffed by staff.

The flight landed in Frankfurt where the two were arrested and questioned by police before being released to return to the UK.

Under German law, they could face a year behind bars for their behaviour and could also be hit with a bill for £20,000 from the airline.

The incident happened on an XL Airways Boeing 737 which was returning from the Greek island of Kos to Manchester with 214 passengers and seven crew on board.

Witnesses said the women became abusive and lashed out at staff after they were refused more alcohol.

Student Nathan Sivajoti, 18, of Wetherby, West Yorkshire, said: 'They were really loud and foulmouthed. A family with children asked them to tone down their language. The girls started shouting and it escalated from there. Stewards tried to calm it down.
'But the worst came when one of them slapped a mum.

'The pilot then said he was landing and one girl tried to light a cigarette but was stopped.'
Another passenger said: 'It was a hell of a scene. One was lashing out with a vodka bottle after they were refused more booze.

'One of them went to the emergency-exit. She screamed "I want some fresh air." It was a nightmare. The crew were brilliant, wrestling them to the ground and slapping plastic cuffs on them. We all thought we had had it.'

A spokesman for XL Airways said the airline was considering taking legal action against the women to recover the costs of the forced diversion and landing.

Runways were cleared and other aircraft forced to circle in the skies above Frankfurt as the plane came in to land on Wednesday evening.

The aircraft was grounded for one hour before being allowed to continue to Manchester without the two women.

Blood tests later showed they were up to four times over the legal drink drive limit.
Both could face charges of grievous bodily harm and violating air traffic regulations.
They could be forced to return to stand trial in a German court
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 pm

OMG just bazzare as hell
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:41 pm

There are lots of different life forms on this planet.

And many mind controlled humans are being activated.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

I agree that this could be one of the causes. I don't doubt there are mind controlled "sleepers" all round the world but I would have thought that they would be used for more targeted or sophisticated acts.

I think there is another possibility - many "normal" people (by that I mean humans!) are being emotionally ripped apart right now and consequently experiencing odd mood swings and destabilized thinking. A lot to do with the changing energetic environment pervading the Earth.

I have no doubt that TPTB/W exploit this whichever way they can - providing a little nudge here and there to push otherwise normal people over the edge.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Anchor wrote:
I agree that this could be one of the causes. I don't doubt there are mind controlled "sleepers" all round the world but I would have thought that they would be used for more targeted or sophisticated acts.

A..

A..., i did not mean mind controlled as to specific purpose... i meant
the type of "mind control" as in being affected by ELF or those scalar
waves... yes, freak outs who are meant to freak US out
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Actually I have started noticing more and more coincindences that point to mind control.

All these young mothers killing their babies. Men killing their wifes and their whole families sometimes. ( those I notice have been many military men) It just makes you wonder

We truly live in a strange world that I just know we are about to change and I'm lucky to be here to see that change. I just feel we are going to do it big
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbelievable video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable video   Unbelievable video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable video
Page 1 of 1