the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled

Go down 
+2
micjer
day
6 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Empty
PostSubject: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 pm

The Buffalo Return Home

Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Native-American-Divider6-1

Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Native-American-Divider6-1
Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Firepit_bf16

Last edited by day on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 am

What a great story. It is amazing to see them handle the bison. The facilities have to be topnotch to load them. I raise cattle so I can relate to the whole process. These animals really want nothing to do with being rounded up.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 am

flower

thanks Day

that made me cry at the beauty of it

love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:15 am

omg
the pictures, the music, the people, the bison...
my eyes started leaking at 2:50...
to feel what is possible, to feel the JOY
this is how it should be
ty, day
~*~ AHO ~*~
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 am

How could it not touch someone after what history has done to this proud and noble beast . It was wonderful to see now if only they could return to their former herd sizes
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:09 pm

its really beautiful. I feel so much respect for the People who arranged for them to come home.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 pm

You know, our beautiful koalas look like becoming extinct for a couple of reasons I am told. One the logging of trees in their habitat and also clamidya which is passed on through mating and through the mother to the babies.

Little lambs are so cute and docile and then they are roughly herded off to the abbatoir.

I have just about had enough of everything. I am really pissed off and sad. crying

Yes I know things down here are hard and people and animals have to hunt and eat but I am still pissed off and sad.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I hear you.....its crushing to our spirit. Here in Canada the native peoples of the west along the coast have the salmon as part of their livelihood. Its part of the center of their teachings because the salmon have fed their families for generations. They have songs and ceremonies for this, for fishing and giving thanks....this year there was no salmon...NO salmon...its like facing death. Even though we know these hard times are coming, when they are here. it can be overwhelming.

In time though we will be entering a new age of peace...I believe that and am dong what I can for this new era to come. I feel the Earth knows this too, and the animals...this is only transition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled   Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Nation Teachings - Prophecy fullfilled
Page 1 of 1