the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pineal

Go down 
+2
Gabriel
Anchor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 am

The link is an article about the pineal gland.

http://people.tribe.net/sunra/blog/5b455e6b-a75b-4fae-94ec-a9614e9b9f34

Here is a quote from the article

Quote :
The pineal gland is a cone-shaped pea that sits on the roof of the 3rd ventricle of the brain, directly behind the root of the nose (3rd eye chakra) floating in a small lake of cerebrospinal fluid. It is our body's biological clock and has been called a window of the brain because, as with all mid-line structures bordering the 3rd and 4th ventricles of the brain, it doesn't have a blood-brain barrier. Instead it relies on a constant supply of blood via, considering its miniscule size, a particularly rich vascular network. It was considered for many years to be as redundant as our appendix but this theory is brought sharply into question because, in our body's infinite wisdom, the pineal gland has been supplied with the best blood, oxygen and nutrient mix available other than that received by our kidneys! It acts as a receiving mechanism capable of monitoring electro-magnetic fields and helping align bodies in space. With its central hormone, MELATONIN, the pineal not only regulates sleep/ wake cycles and the aging process, but also appears to act as the Mistress Gland (sofia)* orchestrating the body's entire endocrine system and thus, energetically speaking, the chakra system. I believe it is also responsible for shamanic states, visions, kundalini e.t.c.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 am

Wonderful information Anchor, thank you.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 am

flower

anchor
i am always amazed at what some think about our parts..
there are NO junk parts in the body or the dna..
there are just parts we do not understand

and if you look at some of the old pictures of different indigenous peoples you will see the hair in a knot above the pineal
or a some sort of special headdress there..geezz now tell me they didn't know stuff...

we have sooo much more to recover befoer we can more on...notice i do not say move forward..hahahah

wave
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:12 am

Great POSTINGS SIMULTANEOUS FRIENDS....

Just in case OTHER SELVES may ALSO APPRECIATE a BIBLICAL tie-in to the IMPORTANCE of the PINEAL gland, I thought I would ALSO share how I believe the LOCATION of where Jacob's name was "officially" changed to ISRAEL (IS-REAL to me) ....was/is at the site of Pineil.

...(I believe, the SIMILARITIES in Pineil and Pineal's pronounciation is WAY TOO CLOSE... to NOT BE a TIE/REFERENCE to the Pineal gland!!!).....

Jacob Wrestles With God:

22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two maidservants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak."

But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me."
27 The man asked him, "What is your name?"
"Jacob," he answered.

28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."

29 Jacob said, "Please tell me your name."
But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" (And He replied, "I AM that I AM", will sufice.) Then he blessed him there. *(Note the "I AM that I AM".. is Stephen Mitchell's verison of GOD's reply & "this" is not in all Bible versions??).

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

Anywho... GOD and WHAT GOD is and how we all may wrestle with IDEAS of such... ..may be VERY WELL TIED to THE PINEAL GLAND's ABILITIES/USE!!!?? AND THUS... "this" may or may not?? BE VERY MUCH IMPORTANT to another SELF???

Thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts which may or may not be of any significance??

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am

Close Steve try this Israel
IS= Isis
RA=ra
EL=il
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Simultaneous Northern BOY...

THANKS!!! ... I LOVE ADDING ADDITIONAL MEANING TO THINGS... especially EGYPTION related MEANINGS!!!

:)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Pineal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineal   Pineal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pineal Empty