the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breathe deep, seek peace

Go down 
+5
sky otter
Linda
Northern Boy
Reunite
GregorArturo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GregorArturo

Number of posts : 2
Humor : Bull Sheveck
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Breathe deep, seek peace Empty
PostSubject: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Hello my good friends. I was asked to come over here to this forum and well here I am. However, in less than two weeks I will be at the Burning Man Festival in Nevada, and then from there on the road for a long time (so little internet use). I hope to meet many open minded and beautiful people like those among us. I'll be with my lover Claudia, who is right on our level of thought (but is very strict on staying away from the fear mongering). Anyways, we will be living out of our backpacks, mainly doing hiking and camping, your average day adventuring on mother earth. Otherwise hello, good bye, and namaste.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gregor1985
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Hey Gregor,

Great to feel your energy whether it be short and sweet. Attending the Burning Man Festival is on my wish list so get ready to have a blast and meet wonderful people on the way.

Living minimally with mother earth can be achieved with desired satisfaction as proof by some of our members here.

Take care my friend
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Good to see you here Gregor glad you accepted the invite
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Hello Gregor welcome Your road trip sounds wonderful! Stay safe. flower
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

flower

ah Gregor

we haven't met..but i wish you a wonderous experience..and ask for a report if you can anywhere along the way...
we have become very nebby of those luckiy enough to do these wonderful trips

travel safely and in joy

group-hug
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Hello Gregor

Sounds like a fascinating trip to say the least. I hope you enjoy it tremendously

I would love to hear all about it when you return also. Sounds great
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 am

Greeting to you Gregor and your lover Claudia. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Fellow SIMULTANEOUS SELF (if you do not mind me calling you this?).. GregorArturo!!!

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY... by SEEING THAT YOU HAVE PLANS FOR BURNING MAN!!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL... WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!! THE MORE THE MARRIER!!!
... and esespecially... those WHO ALSO LOVE TO FOCUS ON POSITIVE HARMONISTIC REALITIES!!!

As for BURNING MAN.... I AM ALSO ENTERTAINING GOING TO SUCH??? for the very first time??? Yet, I have a preference for ONLY being there for two to three days, (at this point moment in time). ANY THOUGHTS ON 1) if this is possible and or 2) if this would VERY MUCH LIMIT the POTENTIAL EXPERIENCE of the WHOLE EVENT???

And.. .perhaps??? .... IF YOU WOULD NOT MIND???? I would love to hear about the RUMORS I have heard about CLASSES that you can participate in while there at BURNING man that ASSIST US... IN EXPERIENCING and OPENING UP TO GREATER REALITIES?!?! (One person said his friend took a MERKABA meditation class that then allowed him to see auras!!! ... .ANY known thoughts or first hand knowledge of such classes???

... AND.. "they say" most AGREE at BURNING MAN with the IDEA/IDEAL that WE ALL WILL EVENTUALLY have the ABILITY to MANIFEST a Milkshake... out of "thin air"!!!!!... with such dedication to AWARENESS RELATED CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION!!??

Anywho.... YOUR THOUGHT ON ANY RELATED HERE SAY ... to any of the ABOVE... would greatly be APPRECIATED and IT will ALSO assist me and my wife in regards to POSSIBLY ENSURING WE PARTICIPATE!!!????

Thus again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! 4 BEING HERE with US!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
GregorArturo

Number of posts : 2
Humor : Bull Sheveck
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

Hey Steve, awesome reply! In terms of classes, I have heard very little but can only imagine what they have to offer. I know there will be a lecture by one of Nassim Haramein's associates there.

In terms of the full experience, I would have to say yes you would want to stay there the whole time. I have not been to Burning Man myself before but several very close like events on the East coast, including the Northeast Burning Man festival called Firefly. Unlike say your usual event (such as a rock show) or festival, these are heavily focused on community and social interaction. The week builds relationships and helps the experience grow into something beautiful. My advice, in terms of the state of the world and everything else throwing into this lovely mixing pot of chaos and beauty, I'd say do your best to get there for the whole thing.

Do you have tickets for the event? They aren't cheap, $300 at the moment, and you can buy them online until the 28th. Where you coming from?

We're flying into SLC on the 29th and we might have a ride, or either hitchhiking from there.

Namaste!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gregor1985
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 am

Hey so nice to hear you are doing well Greg :)

I loved reading your discovery's and adventures earlier this year and wish my best for you on your road trip with Claudia ;)

I often wondered what you were up to and I would think just about that to myself "I wonder what Greg is up to as he has a great open mind and was a genius doing some really good stuff"

Hope you have a great time at burning man, and an awesome road trip...seems to be the vibe here which is cool LOL

Take care,

Soma aka m00g ;)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Simultaneous GregorArturo...

Thanks for ALL THE BURNING MAN COMMENTS!!

At this point in time, I desire to go for the whole event yet, this may not be possible. (Doing so may be at the expense having to make some friends at work potentially less than comfortable with "too short of notice" shift/vacation coverage!! (I should have planed it out way before now! Yet.. better late than NEVER I always SAY!!

Anywho.. I am... simply... going to see what happens... knowing... I will "at a minimum" at least make it up there for a few days!!

Best wishes and thanks for the comments...

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathe deep, seek peace   Breathe deep, seek peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathe deep, seek peace
Page 1 of 1