the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiki

Go down 
+9
pilgrim
PsiForce
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Linda
Reunite
mntruthseeker
sky otter
Lightning222
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 pm

I've worked or been around Reiki healers, chiropractors, acupuncturists, shamans, faith healers, etc. both here and overseas.

I've learned many things just by watching what the healer does and how the patient responds.

I detest medical doctors for obvious reasons.
You can call me a negative person all day long, but I know who I am and what I stand for.

If some things have risk in it, then I choose to avoid them....doesn't that make sense?

I am merely sharing my own personal views on getting "help" and why I choose to only use my own energy.
Everybody has to make up their own mind. True?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
PsiForce
PsiForce

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

It is wonderful that you know who you are and where you stand. I applaud you. However, it is also rather telling when you can't see your own post as being somewhat negative.

Use your own energy as you see fit. No one is trying to make you use outside energy. However, your own postings suggest that if person A allows person B to use their energy upon them, bad things will happen so don't rely upon others and rely only upon yourself.

Unfortunately not everyone can rely upon their own energy as they don't even know how to access it. It is why a person like Dr. Usui who developed the Usui Reiki system came into existence. He wanted to spread it to others so that they may help themselves and each other.

Avoiding risk does make sense but sometimes risk happens.

You could wake up one day and be driving down the road and get hit by a car causing an accident. The next day you wake up and decide you just won't drive ever again because there is a risk I might get hit again?

You could leave your house and a bird takes a crap onto your head. Do you stop going outside? You run the risk of being pooped on again.

The very act of living/being alive is risky.

PsiForce

Linda wrote:
I've worked or been around Reiki healers, chiropractors, acupuncturists, shamans, faith healers, etc. both here and overseas.

I've learned many things just by watching what the healer does and how the patient responds.

I detest medical doctors for obvious reasons.
You can call me a negative person all day long, but I know who I am and what I stand for.

If some things have risk in it, then I choose to avoid them....doesn't that make sense?

I am merely sharing my own personal views on getting "help" and why I choose to only use my own energy.
Everybody has to make up their own mind. True?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Thank you very much but I don't need anyone to educate me about everyday "risks".

It is rather "telling" that I am negative?
btw, you posting that 3 times has no affect on me.

Like I said, everybody has the right to do as they wish.

If you really want to understand how to access your own energy, you must first listen to your own instincts and get in touch with your inner self. We can teach ourselves whatever we want to learn.

Of course I will use my own energy as I see fit. Thanks for approving that for me.

Also, can you really read minds and look at people from above as your signature states?
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Obviously you don't know my signature comes from a song from the Alan Parsons Project. The song itself is called Eye in the Sky. My signature was also directed towards someone but why would you know that?

Here's the lyrics:

Dont think sorrys easily said
Dont try turning tables instead
Youve taken lots of chances before
But Im not gonna give anymore
Dont ask me
Thats how it goes
Cause part of me knows what youre thinkin

Dont say words youre gonna regret
Dont let the fire rush to your head
Ive heard the accusation before
And I aint gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

Chorus:
I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I dont need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Dont leave false illusions behind
Dont cry cause I aint chnaging my mind
So find another fool like before
Cause I aint gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving

I didn't know my postings were supposed to have any sort of effect of you.

I already know how to access my own energy thanks. I've been doing so since I was a kid.

No one said we can't teach ourselves what we want to learn.

No. I never said you were negative. Please stop trying to twist my words. Maybe you should go back and re-read what I typed. Then again, you could probably just go edit my post to say whatever if you wanted unless only an Administrator can do that.

I said it is rather telling that you can't see that your own posts seems to be somewhat negative.

Being obtuse much? Maybe it's the water...

Does the number three have some sort of significance for you? Do you think I am trying to cast some sort of spell or something?

I was neither approving or disproving how you use your own energy. I was merely saying feel free to do what you want with it. It is your energy. Help yourself, help others or don't.

Energy healing and the like isn't necessarily a direct result of having "dark entities" show up to harass you either.

What I take issue with is your whole seemingly doom and gloom approach to energy healing that your posts seem to convey. It starts out all negative and then ends on a positive. The positive being self-healing and relying on your own energy. The negative being I don't allow anyone to touch me, etc because it all seems to lead to dark entities. This isn't a direct quote here just a summary.

In my opinion, you might have more members on this board if you weren't so confrontational. Avalon seems to be going down to hell in a handbasket. Lots of confrontational people there. A lot of people started leaving because of it.

Meh. I am done. This useless exchange of words will just keep going around and around and around. I am not here to try and change your mind on anything. Your mindset is already set in its ways and you will see what you want. Do what you will with your time and energy. I simply do not care.

I am merely here to read and maybe post to threads that might interest me. Now perhaps not so much.

PsiForce

Linda wrote:
Thank you very much but I don't need anyone to educate me about everyday "risks".

It is rather "telling" that I am negative?
btw, you posting that 3 times has no affect on me.

Like I said, everybody has the right to do as they wish.

If you really want to understand how to access your own energy, you must first listen to your own instincts and get in touch with your inner self. We can teach ourselves whatever we want to learn.

Of course I will use my own energy as I see fit. Thanks for approving that for me.

Also, can you really read minds and look at people from above as your signature states?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 pm

PsiForce wrote:

No. I never said you were negative. Please stop trying to twist my words. Maybe you should go back and re-read what I typed. Then again, you could probably just go edit my post to say whatever if you wanted unless only an Administrator can do that.

I said it is rather telling that you can't see that your own posts seems to be somewhat negative.

Does the number three have some sort of significance for you?

Do you think I am trying to cast some sort of spell or something?

This is a forum where we share our views and not everybody agrees with each other. Why do you take it so personal and get so upset when I state my views or choices? You asked the questions and I answered them.
You are free to do or think as you wish like I have repeatley said.

How interesting that you are suggesting that I would edit your post or twist your words to my liking.
Actually the number 4 means something to me, not 3.

Do I think that you may try to cast a spell or something?

Now THAT IS A VERY ODD THING TO SAY.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

I see nothing odd about what I said. Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not some sort of magic wielding spellcaster.

However, I do know a tad bit about Wicca and how the number 3 is significant. I wasn't the one who even brought up the #3. You were. You made it sound like there was some sort of significance behind it.

Agreed that this forum is meant to share views and not everyone will see eye to eye. However your style of responding to someone else leaves much to be desired. You are rather obstinate about everything you post.

I'm sorry. I don't recall anywhere in this entire dialogue between us where you have stated that I am free to do whatever I wish. If so, it wasn't addressed to me.

How interesting indeed that I would say you are twisting my words as I have seen it happen to other people on other boards. The mod would make whatever modifications they wanted to the given post. Their post would be either modified or deleted for no reason.

You did twist what I had stated in a previous post. One of your replies to my post said how "telling" that I am negative( I am negative as in you). I never said you specifically were negative. I said your posts seemed somewhat negative and you can't seem to see that.

Look. This is not personal. I am not upset about what you have posted on your own personal views on how you choose to use your own energy and not allow anyone else to help them. Once AGAIN. What I am taking issue with is that your previous post a bunch of posts ago stated that dark entities show up and it was usually as a result of allowing other people's energies near. So by stating that you seem to be IMPLYING that anyone who uses or allows another person's energy to touch them, they will probably have a dark entity show up and harass them.

Your post could keep a person who actually might want to try out energy healing but then decide maybe they shouldn't because something bad will happen to me.

Bleh. I am done. I am not here to start fights or confront people. I came on to reply to Pilgrim's post to me as he obviously misunderstood my posting. I misquoted my reply to Lightning222. I was at work, in a rush and posting from my phone.

I am not here to change your mind as I already know you are set in your ways. I have no intention of changing anyone's mind. I merely read. I might post in reply to something I find interesting and I might even post information. However, I won't put my own spin on it and say it is the gospel truth. No. The reader has to decide what they believe or don't believe.

Since I am not here to change your mindset, I will change mine. Let's do the board a favor and just end it here. I have no wish to continue this farce of a dialogue.

PsiForce

Linda wrote:
PsiForce wrote:

Does the number three have some sort of significance for you?

Do you think I am trying to cast some sort of spell or something?

This is a forum where we share our views and not everybody agrees with each other. Why do you take it so personal and get so upset when I state my views or choices? You asked the questions and I answered them.
You are free to do or think as you wish like I have repeatley said.

How interesting that you are suggesting that I would edit your post or twist your words to my liking.
Actually the number 4 means something to me, not 3.

Do I think that you may try to cast a spell or something?

Now THAT IS A VERY ODD THING TO SAY.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 am

PsiForce wrote:
I see nothing odd about what I said. Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not some sort of magic wielding spellcaster.

However, I do know a tad bit about Wicca and how the number 3 is significant. I wasn't the one who even brought up the #3. You were. You made it sound like there was some sort of significance behind it.

Agreed that this forum is meant to share views and not everyone will see eye to eye. However your style of responding to someone else leaves much to be desired. You are rather obstinate about everything you post.

Believe me, you are not bursting my bubble and I never said YOU were anything of ANY sort, not one single time.

You asked me questions, I answered and never once insulted you.

You are the one saying that I "sound" like this or that I "probably" meant that and that my "style" leaves much to be desired and that I am obstinate about EVERYTHING that I post. Oh really?

Is that because I state my views about what I happen to believe in and they don't match yours?

Interesting that you called me obstinate.
ob·sti·nate: Difficult to manage, control, or subdue; refractory.

Who is the one getting upset, being judgmental and acting rude? Not me.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 am

btw, I stated several times that everybody has the right to do or think as they wish.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

You obviously can't seem to comprehend what you read.

Once more I had said I had an issue with how you stated energy healing usually leads to dark entities.

I don't care about you or your views. I care about how that statement of yours in posts way back seems to portray. Energy healing in a bad light.

Holistic healing isn't all that mainstream.

Your attitude and the little games you play make me laugh.

Being upset? No. Hardly. Judgental? You've made me laugh again.

Being obstinate? You are.

Rude? Nope. I but call you out on your behavior and you don't like it.

I had an issue with a statement you made in your original post. Not you. You likely decided to turn this discussion into some sort of attack against you.

Laughable.

Will you be hounding me around the board next? Do I get my very own stalker?

I had also said let's do the board a favor and let this discussion die. It seems you won't. I have nothing more to say to you.

Whether your views or opinions match my own is no concern to me.

Once more what did concern me was your statement to the like of people who had dark entities around them was usually because they let other energy near them.

Bleh. Going around and around and around in circle with you is so not appealing.

I suggest we just stop dealing with each other.

PsiForce
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 pm

I am not here to start fights either. I am here amongst friends who can discuss things and
who care about each other even though we may have different views.

Since you weren't interested in my views, makes me wonder why you kept asking for them.

Your comment about me becoming your stalker doesn't surprise me at all,
I KNEW that would probably come next.

Saying things like "This useless exchange of words will just keep going around and around"
and other insulting statements is typical.

Your superior attitude speaks volumes.

Laugh all you want because when the situation calls for it,
I will always be "ob·sti·nate" : Difficult to manage, control, or subdue; refractory.

I have my views and nobody will ever change them to their own liking no matter how much they try.
We all have the right to think for ourselves and make our own choices.

btw, My own interpretation of an eye in the sky, means surveillance.

( I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind)

p.s. No need to reply.....we are done as you have suggested....twice...
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 pm

I have stayed out of this exchange for a reason. First let me say Tom I'm a little disappointed that after your posts regarding PsiForce and finally asking a direct question you did not reply. Second Linda I get the feeling that what really bothered you about PsiForce was his avatar and signature. If that is the case then it was a rash judgement.

Psiforce answered your questions Tom.

I really don't understand what all the accusations are that are floating about. These are stressful times enough we are facing, perhaps this is just a vehicle to release some of those pent up emotions, I really don't know.

I try to never judge another or treat them unkindly in hopes that it will be contagious. Maybe I'm the one who is deluded in thinking this way.

I think it's time for me to take a break from this forum as my presence here seems to be stepping on toes.

One word of advice for all LET IT GO! Get your own houses in order and work on the really important things in your life....uplifting your own spirit and vibrations.

On that note I will say goodbye to all the kind souls I have met here, may we meet again one day.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm

You should stay Lightning222. The only reason I am here is because you are on it.

My little signature was meant for you considering you were the one who introduced me to the song. I find it a very nice tune and I think it was also used in a tv show some time ago.

I had thought Pilgrim would respond considering I replied to his query. Who do I get instead? Linda. Yick.

My experience here in the very short time I have been active has been less than stellar.

You should stay Lightning.

Last edited by PsiForce on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm

None of us are the same and we think and act differently due to our past experiences.

Some of us are more expressive than others and that is OK. Just because sometimes you may not understand what is really going on between 2 people, doesn't mean that you should leave.

When we go through things that appear uncomfortable or speak up about something that we believe in, that doesn't mean that your vibration went down. It will not affect your vibration if you are honest and the words come from your spirit.

Once you are on a certain frequency, nothing you encounter will ever knock you off your path.

I am sorry if I made you feel upset Lightning. You are a very special person and I would hate to see you leave because you are truly needed here..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

I am disappointed too. What started out as a fantastic thread resulted to 2 new members leaving who had a lot of valuable info to share
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Reunite wrote:
I am disappointed too. What started out as a fantastic thread resulted to 2 new members leaving who had a lot of valuable info to share

Lightning222 may yet stay. She's already told me she might change her mind. As for me, it depends on if she stays. She and I have been very good friends for years now. I am here on her bequest.

I myself have done very little in the way of posting as I like to observe and read a get a feel for the board, hence the lurking. Oh I better not use that word. It's a bad word. (eyeroll).

Some individuals here jump to conclusions on little data and some are inflexible in thought. Not really good traits to have...

PsiForce

Last edited by PsiForce on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Well I hope Lightning222 changes her mind

Peace
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Reunite wrote:
Well I hope Lightning222 changes her mind

Peace

I agree with this.

peace
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm

flower

Hey

Lightening 222 and Psi Force...

do not leave..some new folks around here is a good thing..
i almost said new blood..yikes oopsb

unfortunately raincloud we have a few here who think they can call the shots and act like
their way is the only way..

well i guess to them it is..
not true. for most of us

..although some are very good at intimidation and some are followers
most here are honest searching folk looking to share ideas and conversation and crazy things we find in other places..

Lightening i think you have some interesting things to add to the mix and i would ask you to just consider the source

Psi Force..i would truly be interested in conversations about healing if you are so inclined....
or anything for that matter...

i am totally curious about anything that helps us as individuals to learn more about ourselves

neither of you seem to be easily run off..so don't let the pair of them get ya...
think of it as strangely funny
joy can truly be found everywhere..

welcome to both of you from just another voice typing in the night.. yawnx

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey sky, "the pair" aren't calling any "shots" and aren't running anybody off or intimidating anybody unless they want to feel that way in their own mind.

We just happen to NOT be followers of ANYBODY.....and will continue to speak our mind like everybody else is entitled to do.

Nobody is stopping anybody from discussing topics of interest. Discuss away.

That's what forums are for.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm

flower

Linda
opinions and such are good things on forums
asking what someone means is not a bad thing in and of itself

but lately you and tom seem to agressively attack anyone and everyone
and just poke at folks for no other reason than meanness
and it seems you want to run off anyone not thinking or doing it your way

asking questions can be done with kindness as well as curiosity and
doesn't need to be accusatory..which your posts lately seem to slant that way
that is of course just my own personal observation
peace
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Yes, you look at things your own way and I do it my way.

btw, can you tell me who I have attacked and run off?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

flower

i said
it seems like you want to run some off if they don't agree with you
and
your postings have a slant that makes them seem more like an attack than an inquiry..
and
it is my observation

i think questions can be asked with kindness...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Sky, I don't like being insulted or having anyone suggesting that I could become a stalker.

Maybe you think those are "kind" things to say, but not me.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:24 pm

i am not going to go in cicles with you Linda..you seem to enjoy that too much for my likeing
and who said anything about stalking???

i said questions could be ask more nicely
and no one likes to be insulted by you either, in your manner of questioning them

that is also my opinion and observation
and
i end here..i refuse to do the circle dance you luv so much...
i'm much more into line dancing...

blessings
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Maybe you should go back and read everything one more time to understand my statement.

Yes, no point in going around in circles.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiki
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: