the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOOD POISENING AND SILVER

Go down 
+3
stephen Podliska
Linda
mntruthseeker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Empty
PostSubject: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:09 pm

On sunday evening I got a call from my daughter whom I barely recognized over the phone.

She was very ill and scared. She is going to be 37 years old in Oct. This is not like her at all but she has had Fibro all her life, just had two surgeries for brain tumors and a knee replacement. She couldn't keep anything down and was running a high fever and was in extreme pain.

We went there around 10:30pm and I immediately gave her some water and colloidal silver. It all came back up and so much more. (sorry folks for the rude report) The hospital did not want her to come in. Oh the big panic ! She thought maybe the silver I gave her was bad so I made more, thinking that this is it, all we had to use.

After 30 minutes, I sponged her off with the silver in a bowl and she did drink fresh silver and half a glass of water sipping slowly.

I used the silver on her skin to open her pores to let the toxin escape through her skin ( I have no idea where I got the idea but I did it a couple of times) Finally she was able to walk..............I could see she still looked greyish but I also knew that there wasn't much I could do outside of this. She fell asleep and because I had a shitty machine for my oxygen I had to go home.

The next morning we were back at her house and my husband took her to the clinic. Results......My daughter had food poisening. They said the worse was over and it sounded like she was dehydrated. He is her fibro dr and was sure it was a flare up by the sounds, but said that wouldnt shut down that fast on it's own. She was back on the job Tues. Hurrah.............no pain no fever

Oh well, I am purchasing her a machine now for her home and we keep them well hidden.

I wanted to share this story because I truly believe in my colloidal silver. I have used it for two years and now I have a few more believers in my family.

It opened her pores and once she was able to have her skin breathe in oxygen the pain was reduced greatly It does the same for the blood that flows in your viens.

This is very good for the flu too. If someone would like a bottle, I will be more than happy to send one your way. Just let me know and I will get it off before the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm so glad your daughter is feeling better. She is so lucky to have you as her mom.

I do want to order the silver. Can you give me a link?
btw, that is so sweet of you to offer to send a bottle. :giveflowers:
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Cool stuff Fellow Simultaneous SELF mntruthseeker!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING the IMPROVEMENTS in health with your daughter & glad to hear she is doing better!!!

Yes, I too BELIEVE in and make use of colloidal silver and a form of "colloidal" GOLD (I simply place BE-LOVED gold objects into the water I drink)!!

&... from what I have been told and believe to be true... is that back in the ROMAN days they too... ALSO made use of such SILVER and GOLD in their "water pouch" for such!!!

Anywho... I BELIEVE MANY SUCH items, like GOLD, SILVER, and ROSES, which are BELIEVED TO BE HIGHLY VALUABLE and LOVED can be used to CO-CREATE SUCH NEW REALITIES... by having the INTENTIONS to do so... just like you have so demonstrated!!!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 pm

That's great news about your daughter. You see persistent mothers always win in the end.

I'm considering the idea of buying a generator kit to make it myself here in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 am

Reunite wrote:
That's great news about your daughter. You see persistent mothers always win in the end.

I'm considering the idea of buying a generator kit to make it myself here in Australia.

Best kit in Aussie is this one: http://www.colloidalsilver.com.au/

The good thing about this lot is they sell proper pure silver 0.9999 purity and not 0.999 purity.

It is what I use and I get consistent 8ppm good quality silver colloid. I still have some the first batch I made (as a control to see how long it would last) and the suspension is still good.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 am

Thanks for the link mate, I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 am

i said before, but i will post again.... this is for people like me who are cash-less and not able to "buy a machine"....
i use a combination of silver and emoto thoughts on my water
i use a mason jar with a pure silver dollar (a 1922 liberty) at the bottom, i fill it with brita filtered water, and i am careful to appreciate it and love it while sipping
i truly believe it has allowed my body to fight off germs and viruses over the past year
i keep meaning to "decorate" my mason jar with love-words.... maybe i should do that soon....
but the point is, this is a simple technique, costing nothing
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 am

Thank you WineHippie. flower That makes total sense.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm

WineHippie................you have the idea right down........Thats what they used to do. The silver dollar. You are very wise and clever indeed

Its all you need to do. Do you heat your water up? I heard that in the old days our grandmothers put it in their milk to keep it fresh. Hmmmmmm wonder what demons were floating into our food back then. LOL

I use silver on all my drinks and food if I think it may be "poisened with their pesticides"

It doesnt remove the flavor and I dont get sick. I heard someone say drank some after drinking their cokes. Well if I do drink any pop, which I try to avoid always.....I do add silver.

Your water is just as powerful. We can stay healthier if we didnt need to eat the food before us. Alot of do not have the choice.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Anchor wrote:
Reunite wrote:

Best kit in Aussie is this one: http://www.colloidalsilver.com.au/

The good thing about this lot is they sell proper pure silver 0.9999 purity and not 0.999 purity.

It is what I use and I get consistent 8ppm good quality silver colloid. I still have some the first batch I made (as a control to see how long it would last) and the suspension is still good.

A..

Anchor even though I don't have that kit that is the generator I would buy ;)

Apart from all the good info on that site... What I love there is the no Bullshit approach which is quite genuine inmho ;)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm

i do not heat the water.... as it turns out, being in a desert area, the appreciation
for water is enhanced... at least once a week, we make a trip "to town" to fill a
tank which is towed home ... every other vehicle in the area is a "water-hauler"...
even my car carries home 10 gallons if i have been in town... a bath or shower is
a luxury, clean hair is almost orgasmic - the water is not fluoridated

we use our "grey water" to irrigate little pieces of earth...

until we get a garden harvest, our food supply belies our convictions, we simply
remain aware and practice patience and make adjustments and manifest
what we need when we need it (i have refused, respectfully, to use or serve
a couple "food things" when volunteering at the post, in the kitchen, preparing
and serving meals ... like 'i can't believe it's not butter' are you kidding me?
read the label, cmon, why not real butter instead of that stuff ---------)

but back to water.... i have thought about it in these ways, too:
if SHTF, where is our water?
or, and i really FELT this possibility: mother earth shifts and does her rock n roll thing,
springs/water will result

hope springs eternal airborne
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Your question is something that is coming to light as we speak.

I just read an article on the famers losing crops due to the water problems that our government created (of course) with the minnow problems

You water no doubt is probally warm enough. Its a sad story regarding water and one that will be shared with many soon if they get their way. We must see the ending differently

I read that a mere silver spoon or whatever works as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOD POISENING AND SILVER   FOOD POISENING AND SILVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOOD POISENING AND SILVER
Page 1 of 1